Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 94 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 1407
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1002

    Here we go again

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaFlaFlowhi  [View Original Post]
    Goes by krazywhitekat. We meet at 26th and Wells, and she says she wants to meet on the street, fine. We walk and talk (LEO?, what do you do, what do you want) walk up to her (alleged) apartment at _ _ _ 25th street and just as we're about to go in the door to her (alleged) hallway and she asks for money, and since it seems like we're going into her apartment at _ _ _ 25th street. I hand her 1 whole hour of my wages. So, the door appears to be locked and now she says doesn't have a key. Now for the fun.

    Her idea is to go to a neighbor 4 doors down to get a key to the apartment (what? As we're walking and she's talking to me through teeth that you could drive a truck between because meth is eating them away. She indicates she has a job interview coming up in 45 minutes. IDGAF, you have another job to do rat now.

    My time is limited so I suggest we just go to my car, and she's being wishy washy about getting in, walking back and forth. She opens the door to finally get in, and I'm about to drive off with her, her phone rings. Her phone screen! So. No car date, and we're walking back to her apartment and she's doing a phone screen (health care, medical records related) and when she sits and puts it on mute (screener is talking) I demand the money back and she refuses. I ask again, and she refuses again. So when she unmutes to answer the job screeners questions I scream "Katie is a prostitute!" and her face goes white. I hear the screener ask her something and when she goes back to respond I get in closer and yell "krazywhitekat with 2 Ks" hoping they google her hoe name and, well. Ain't I a stinker?

    Maybe it was a fake phone screen? Maybe it was real? Maybe I ruined her only prospect to escape her miserable life and rejoin society? Maybe I saved the life of her future patients that she may have killed because she has a dumb *** smooth brain.
    Don't go to the slore's house. Don't have them to your home. When they come to your hotel room, you give them half up front, which they get when all their clothes are off. They get the other half when you are happy. If they don't like those terms, they can get the fuck out. Jerk your gherkin, put your money back in your pocket, watch some free HBO, then go back to your old lady.

    Coochie (been ripped off too many times) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  2. #1001

    She's Real

    But all over the map, literally.

    Just become a Snapchat friend of hers, and you'll always know where she's located.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaFlaFlowhi  [View Original Post]
    Goes by krazywhitekat. We meet at 26th and Wells, and she says she wants to meet on the street, fine. We walk and talk (LEO?, what do you do, what do you want) walk up to her (alleged) apartment at _ _ _ 25th street and just as we're about to go in the door to her (alleged) hallway and she asks for money, and since it seems like we're going into her apartment at _ _ _ 25th street. I hand her 1 whole hour of my wages. So, the door appears to be locked and now she says doesn't have a key. Now for the fun.

    Her idea is to go to a neighbor 4 doors down to get a key to the apartment (what? As we're walking and she's talking to me through teeth that you could drive a truck between because meth is eating them away. She indicates she has a job interview coming up in 45 minutes. IDGAF, you have another job to do rat now.

    My time is limited so I suggest we just go to my car, and she's being wishy washy about getting in, walking back and forth. She opens the door to finally get in, and I'm about to drive off with her, her phone rings. Her phone screen! So. No car date, and we're walking back to her apartment and she's doing a phone screen (health care, medical records related) and when she sits and puts it on mute (screener is talking) I demand the money back and she refuses. I ask again, and she refuses again. So when she unmutes to answer the job screeners questions I scream "Katie is a prostitute!" and her face goes white. I hear the screener ask her something and when she goes back to respond I get in closer and yell "krazywhitekat with 2 Ks" hoping they google her hoe name and, well. Ain't I a stinker?

    Maybe it was a fake phone screen? Maybe it was real? Maybe I ruined her only prospect to escape her miserable life and rejoin society? Maybe I saved the life of her future patients that she may have killed because she has a dumb *** smooth brain.

  3. #1000

    Stay Warm with Me (Katie)

    Goes by krazywhitekat. We meet at 26th and Wells, and she says she wants to meet on the street, fine. We walk and talk (LEO?, what do you do, what do you want) walk up to her (alleged) apartment at _ _ _ 25th street and just as we're about to go in the door to her (alleged) hallway and she asks for money, and since it seems like we're going into her apartment at _ _ _ 25th street. I hand her 1 whole hour of my wages. So, the door appears to be locked and now she says doesn't have a key. Now for the fun.

    Her idea is to go to a neighbor 4 doors down to get a key to the apartment (what? As we're walking and she's talking to me through teeth that you could drive a truck between because meth is eating them away. She indicates she has a job interview coming up in 45 minutes. IDGAF, you have another job to do rat now.

    My time is limited so I suggest we just go to my car, and she's being wishy washy about getting in, walking back and forth. She opens the door to finally get in, and I'm about to drive off with her, her phone rings. Her phone screen! So. No car date, and we're walking back to her apartment and she's doing a phone screen (health care, medical records related) and when she sits and puts it on mute (screener is talking) I demand the money back and she refuses. I ask again, and she refuses again. So when she unmutes to answer the job screeners questions I scream "Katie is a prostitute!" and her face goes white. I hear the screener ask her something and when she goes back to respond I get in closer and yell "krazywhitekat with 2 Ks" hoping they google her hoe name and, well. Ain't I a stinker?

    Maybe it was a fake phone screen? Maybe it was real? Maybe I ruined her only prospect to escape her miserable life and rejoin society? Maybe I saved the life of her future patients that she may have killed because she has a dumb *** smooth brain.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot from 2021-02-03 14-54-37.png‎  

  4. #999

    Yep, It Was

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril77  [View Original Post]
    Please see my post with the same title in the Escort reports section. I didn't post it here because I didn't really get ripped off. Yes, it was a very expensive half-hour conversation. I don't know if it could be considered a rip off.
    Nuff Sed.

    C (E.

    GBYA!

  5. #998

    Your Girlfriend

    Please see my post with the same title in the Escort reports section. I didn't post it here because I didn't really get ripped off. Yes, it was a very expensive half-hour conversation. I don't know if it could be considered a rip off.

  6. #997

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    There is a thread started on the Madison board about ways to get even with these bogus camp followers. I threw my 2 cents in over there, so I won't rewrite it here. Buy a burner phone and let the fun begin. But again, never ever ever cut your dick off with a dull knife or send a hooker money up front. Also, don't open a can of gasoline with a blowtorch or send a hooker money up front. Don't offer to fuck the cop in the ass who pulled you over for speeding, or send a hooker money up front. I could go on, but the point should be clear now.

    Coochie (many mistakes, but not that one) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

    P.S. If you insist on sending hookers money via CashApp, Venmo, Paypal or whatever, send it to me instead. At least I'll let you rim me for your trouble.
    Thanks Coochie.

  7. #996

    Great Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gsee606  [View Original Post]
    Abby asked if she could be paid by ebay gift card. Big warning sign. I ended buying a $25 ebay card and $175 on another.

    She ended up stealing the $25 ebay card. I doubt she was even at the hotel. I reported the theft to ebay.

    https://adultsearch.com/wisconsin/mi...scorts/2014172

    Are you stressed and need Some hot reliever? I'm a horny mature girl, I love squirting I want to fulfill your widest sexual fantasies I'll satisfy you with my full service such as * oral, doggy, hardcore I can ride your cock till you beg me to stop. , I'm honest and sincere lady you'd ever love to meet I'm available all day and night for incall and outcall. Text me for rate and unforgettable experience % Real & Ready NowNaughty FunMy Place Or Yours outcall. 4142XXX108.

    Location Milwaukee.

    Stats 27 years old, White, 5' 9', 125 lbs, Green Eyes, Curvy.

    Available To Men, Couples.

    Incall $ 200.00 / hour, $ 400.00 / overnight.

    Outcall $ 250.00 / hour, $ 500.00 / overnight.
    There is a thread started on the Madison board about ways to get even with these bogus camp followers. I threw my 2 cents in over there, so I won't rewrite it here. Buy a burner phone and let the fun begin. But again, never ever ever cut your dick off with a dull knife or send a hooker money up front. Also, don't open a can of gasoline with a blowtorch or send a hooker money up front. Don't offer to fuck the cop in the ass who pulled you over for speeding, or send a hooker money up front. I could go on, but the point should be clear now.

    Coochie (many mistakes, but not that one) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

    P.S. If you insist on sending hookers money via CashApp, Venmo, Paypal or whatever, send it to me instead. At least I'll let you rim me for your trouble.

  8. #995
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    I will say it once, I will say it a thousand times, do NOT pay a girl in advance. Do not send them cash app or gift cards before meeting. Do not pay a portion in advance, no matter what they say. There are a handful of people (girls and guys) running these scams because their friends are telling them about all the stupid asses that are sending them free money. Do NOT be one of these stupid fucks. There may be an occasional girl that will meet with a deposit, but, there also may be a unicorn in my back yard.
    It amazes me as well. This needs to filed under "live and learn" I guess. I'm sure you're like me in that you did a lot of dumb things early in your hobbying and learned from it. So many of these ads are ridiculously obviously fake but, wait for it, there's one born every minute.

  9. #994

    Just say no

    I will say it once, I will say it a thousand times, do NOT pay a girl in advance. Do not send them cash app or gift cards before meeting. Do not pay a portion in advance, no matter what they say. There are a handful of people (girls and guys) running these scams because their friends are telling them about all the stupid asses that are sending them free money. Do NOT be one of these stupid fucks. There may be an occasional girl that will meet with a deposit, but, there also may be a unicorn in my back yard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gsee606  [View Original Post]
    Abby asked if she could be paid by ebay gift card. Big warning sign. I ended buying a $25 ebay card and $175 on another.

    She ended up stealing the $25 ebay card. I doubt she was even at the hotel. I reported the theft to ebay.

    https://adultsearch.com/wisconsin/mi...scorts/2014172

    Are you stressed and need Some hot reliever? I'm a horny mature girl, I love squirting I want to fulfill your widest sexual fantasies I'll satisfy you with my full service such as * oral, doggy, hardcore I can ride your cock till you beg me to stop. , I'm honest and sincere lady you'd ever love to meet I'm available all day and night for incall and outcall. Text me for rate and unforgettable experience % Real & Ready NowNaughty FunMy Place Or Yours outcall. 4142XXX108.

    Location Milwaukee.

    Stats 27 years old, White, 5' 9', 125 lbs, Green Eyes, Curvy.

    Available To Men, Couples.

    Incall $ 200.00 / hour, $ 400.00 / overnight.

    Outcall $ 250.00 / hour, $ 500.00 / overnight.

  10. #993

    Abby

    Abby asked if she could be paid by ebay gift card. Big warning sign. I ended buying a $25 ebay card and $175 on another.

    She ended up stealing the $25 ebay card. I doubt she was even at the hotel. I reported the theft to ebay.

    https://adultsearch.com/wisconsin/mi...scorts/2014172

    Are you stressed and need Some hot reliever? I'm a horny mature girl, I love squirting I want to fulfill your widest sexual fantasies I'll satisfy you with my full service such as * oral, doggy, hardcore I can ride your cock till you beg me to stop. , I'm honest and sincere lady you'd ever love to meet I'm available all day and night for incall and outcall. Text me for rate and unforgettable experience % Real & Ready NowNaughty FunMy Place Or Yours outcall. 4142XXX108.

    Location Milwaukee.

    Stats 27 years old, White, 5' 9', 125 lbs, Green Eyes, Curvy.

    Available To Men, Couples.

    Incall $ 200.00 / hour, $ 400.00 / overnight.

    Outcall $ 250.00 / hour, $ 500.00 / overnight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014172_Wkpf5tRWspT4zpztHFr6.jpg‎   2014172_pb7tKcw7e0aorLdaJ194.jpg‎   2014172_FOC8ouU5sJTDcpEfd5hW.jpg‎   1Zz7Yl.jpg‎  

  11. #992
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    Some of you might remember this girl. She would collect the money and then her fellow junkie / boyfriend / pimp would appear with a knife or weapon and threaten you away.

    Hopefully none of you make the same error that a few that posted did and see her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/897549425011
    BigMilwaukee -.

    Thank you for the report and the reminder. This is exactly what this forum is supposed to be about. Posting information and sharing information to keep us all safe. Remember this when you post on the forum. Make sure what you are sharing is accurate and post anything that would be important to your fellow mongers here especially when it comes to safety.

  12. #991
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    Some of you might remember this girl. She would collect the money and then her fellow junkie / boyfriend / pimp would appear with a knife or weapon and threaten you away.

    Hopefully none of you make the same error that a few that posted did and see her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/897549425011
    Which is why I carry. Got robbed once, never again.

  13. #990

    A robber posting again

    Some of you might remember this girl. She would collect the money and then her fellow junkie / boyfriend / pimp would appear with a knife or weapon and threaten you away.

    Hopefully none of you make the same error that a few that posted did and see her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/897549425011

  14. #989

    Lynn / Tabby Mother Daughter

    So I was dog sitting near Lynn / Tabby in WA, and decided to try outcall. I have seen both with no issues before on multiple occasions. They came to the place I was staying, and Tabby came to the door and said. I'm just going to run the money out to my mom, Lynn. I said. You're going to rip me off, aren't you? Tabby said, no way that's dirty. You've seen us enough to know we're cool. Well, they're not cool. It was only 60 bucks, but it's always the principle of the matter. They are clearly sliding down, as each visit with them has gotten progressively worse. I texted Lynn and said, WTF? She said that she was deathly ill, and I put pussy over her health. What? That's a comical response to stealing. I would stay away.

  15. #988

    18th and G

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Just for reference sake she also walks Greenfield almost constantly. No idea what she's like if you scoop her, but I'd be doubly wary now.

    HS.
    I have seen this girl on about 18th and G a zillion times.

    She may not have even known the robbers were using her photos.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape