Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 5570
-
02-15-21 07:08 #2360Senior Member

Posts: 360https://www.seeking.com/member/33871...0-cc06fc79de25
Originally Posted by German5050
[View Original Post]
Please link girls when you ask a question; it makes searching easier. And to demonstrate, there's a discussion of LizzieRDU a few pages back if you search the last part of her URL: "cc06fc79de25".
-
02-14-21 16:12 #2359Senior Member

Posts: 214Any Intel on LizzieRDU?
Thanks in advance.
-
02-06-21 12:20 #2358Senior Member

Posts: 360Ebobby
Anyone seen her? Seems to be just about permanently "online" on the site; gives me pause.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2efd2...9-caf3f31c6486
-
02-06-21 05:33 #2357Regular Member

Posts: 16Meet and greet
-asked $$$ for platonic date!
https://www.seeking.com/member/69f60...1-7b089e6d3d67
Both Asked $ for the meet and greet!
https://www.seeking.com/member/37672...c-9f8891bf05b1
https://www.seeking.com/member/26f2e...e-ca6f83edd08c
-
02-05-21 16:26 #2356Regular Member

Posts: 16My experience: she insist that the visit after buying some pics / Vids which I passed on.
Originally Posted by AzBadger7
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 14:41 #2355Banned Member

Posts: 75NastyGal
This one approached me asking if I wanted pics / videos. Told her in-person visits only. Quoted 400/ meet, wanted me to make it out to Burlington or Greensboro. Don't find her all that attractive but with her username, figured I'd counter with 200/ meet offer. Said she wouldn't take less than 300. Left it at that.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1bd21...1-e1129ecd0ddf
-
02-04-21 10:22 #2354Senior Member

Posts: 145Thief
I just saw her profile. Looks like she created this new one. Based on my interaction with her she has been doing this since she was 18, then married, had child and again in couple years back to hooking for money. If I remember her real name is Nicole. She has been around for a long time. She was one of my rookie mistake 3/4 years back. She had stolen from me and took off right in front of me before I knew. Tread cautiously.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3e830...7-23420987a2aa
She claimed to be a photographer but then learned was using that as a cover to sleep around. Trade cautiously.
-
02-01-21 13:55 #2353Senior Member

Posts: 145Agree, in NC market $$ gets you most to FC. I also have done some exception $$ But not above. Only compensate for service at FC. At meet-and-greet drinks or lunch on me. For regulars sometimes dinner or lunch or shows dates on me. Everything else you don't need an SB.
Originally Posted by DJprofessorK
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 12:59 #2352Senior Member

Posts: 229I'm in the same boat. I'm younger than some SD's out there, so I walk often if they quote stupid numbers. I never disrespect them, but I have been known to say, 'You just made that number up. No one has paid you that much. ' And they'll usually back down and say, 'you can't blame me for trying. ' Which I can't. While I've never gone over $$$ for a meeting, and can usually seal the deal for $$, there ARE people out there giving out 4 $ and 5 $. I have no idea who they are, but those guys exist. As well as the girls making 100's a month just on feet pictures alone. I've been in the room with them after smashing for $$ and they'll show me their Venmo balance after some dude off the net they've never met who just sent them cash for pictures they took 2 months ago.
Originally Posted by Maxamillion8
[View Original Post]
I don't know how you root those guys out, but it's going to be here for a while. I truly believe that.
-
02-01-21 12:58 #2351Senior Member

Posts: 575Bellabellab
Sorry. My numbers came out wrong. She wanted $$ I countered with $$$ and we settled on $$ 5. This makes more sense.
Originally Posted by SecretCrush
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 07:59 #2350Senior Member

Posts: 149So she wanted 200, you countered with 200, and settled on 250? Hell of a negotiator.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 00:31 #2349Senior Member

Posts: 575Bellabellab
Been texting with her. She does not host. She wanted $$ I countered with $$ Settled on $$ 5. We don't have a day to meet yet. Will update if we do meet.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-21 21:11 #2348Senior Member

Posts: 127Agree
I keep it very clear. I don't buy pics from anyone, because I can get Hollywood actresses and world famous models pocs and videos for free. I don't pay for public meets as my safety and concerns about you are about the same as urs. Plus I am not a lonely dude who need to pay someone to have a drink with me. Ill walk to any bar buy a damn $8 drink to any good looking girl and start conversation. Hell ill drop $10 tip to a bartender and have her attention. So no $100 for your lunch. And for me, none of them is worth $500 plus per meet. Even in bed. We stick to standard like old days. $250-$300 per meet and moving forward 1000 1200 per month. This way chances are better that you will get experienced and good SB. Join the club if you feel that's reasonable to ask. Iv had good success with that.
MM.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-21 19:18 #2347Senior Member

Posts: 546Bellabellababe
Anyone has experience with this lady called Bella. PM me with any info.
https://www.seeking.com/member/0e248...8-0921a07fc7ef
-
01-29-21 23:28 #2346Senior Member

Posts: 229For some of the younger women (around mid 20's or so), who have grown up sending out nudes and videos, many of them have turned to OnlyFans. To them, a few guys having pictures of them is not a big deal. What am I getting at, you ask? A girl can sell three topless photos for 15 or 20 bucks, but sell it to 10 or 15 guys. You do that math. Many of them view SA as a bigger inconvenience (not to mention, potentially dangerous) that isn't earning them as much money as a few photos in her bedroom that took them all of 45 seconds to take and post. Plus, technically, OnlyFans states that the photos are her property, and she can pursue legal recourse if someone is loose with her content.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
However, these tend to be the women who don't have established careers where nude photos would ruin them. And the older and more mature women tend to value conversation, respect, and being treated to a nice time a lot more than the younger gals.
I have no idea what the current reasonable ask price is. However, with OnlyFans in the mix, it's most definitely going to complicate things. Just my 2 cents. Stay safe.









Reply With Quote





