Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 6996
-
02-02-21 01:27 #3561Senior Member

Posts: 830Other SB sites
There are at least 5 other sd / sb dating sites. Although the majority of girls advertise on them and SA, but there are some sites that have girls that don't know or advertise on SA. Have you guys had any decent luck on any of the other alternate sites?
-
02-01-21 20:45 #3560Senior Member

Posts: 187I would say GPS but for a while she was oral and anal only. GMAAHS? 4 years ago she would host for 200. Those were the days.
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 13:17 #3559Senior Member

Posts: 68She's real. Met at her place in Franklin about a year ago. Think it was $. 50 for the hr. Seemed like a pro. Didn't repeat.
Originally Posted by FunTimes02
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 02:18 #3558Senior Member

Posts: 830Morado
I remember approaching her last summer from a different profile I had and a different profile she had and she quickly went from 500 to 400 finally 300. Now her response to me was so tender and loving, LOL. "I'm looking for someone who can give me an allowance of $800 per meet. I figure if I'm going to go through doing this with someone" LMAO.
https://www.seeking.com/member/37ae7...1-6c8bc228a534
-
01-31-21 18:51 #3557Senior Member

Posts: 182Maybe maybe not
She requested payment for gas to come to me. I said no online payment but I could get her a digital gas card. She asked for CashApp and I said no. Crickets after that.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-21 16:18 #3556Senior Member

Posts: 2248Most Likely Not Real
Generally, not always, Seeking profiles with a double state location (indiana, indiana or michigan, michigan) are fake.
Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-21 08:23 #3555Senior Member

Posts: 182What you want87
Any info on her? Says she in Pittsboro, some broken English in bio makes me think foreign scammer. Fairly quick to move to text, what's to meet before talking about ppm, offered nudes for gifts.
https://www.seeking.com/member/048af...6-7ba9d4449b1b
-
01-29-21 17:14 #3554Regular Member

Posts: 7Jeannxx
Any luck with this one?
https://www.seeking.com/member/5ee3e...a-85252e56a72b
Asked for $$$ and scheduled a meetup today. Said she was on the way and ghosted.
-
01-29-21 14:08 #3553Senior Member

Posts: 6901 luvbug
She listed Louisville as primary location last week. We chatted but I started to get an "I need money to meet" vibe, so I dropped her.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 18:21 #3552Senior Member

Posts: 210Only Fan
Only Fan, another version of Premium Snapchat.
Originally Posted by Charming1
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 17:22 #3551Senior Member

Posts: 165Twitter for Bre canyon
https://twitter.com/brecanyonnn
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 15:46 #3550Senior Member

Posts: 72Taybanx
She is more than happy to meet up, but has a serious case of GPS. Said she only does meets for 1200 and up.
-
01-28-21 14:45 #3549Senior Member

Posts: 32Of
What is an OF acct?
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 11:38 #3548Regular Member

Posts: 16Desired83
Does anyone have experience with Desired83?
https://www.seeking.com/member/bacaa...1-9def92e41c78
-
01-27-21 20:09 #3547Senior Member

Posts: 210Maryjo123
Wants 2000 a month, got a kid. What a steal, has OF account as well.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e298f...b-49b92b802785









Reply With Quote






