Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 662 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 475 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4308

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by IronXgt  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/570232644519

    Has anyone actually met this one? I've called / texted on numerous days, and either I get no answer, or a single response hours after first contact when I'm no longer available. I've even responded as soon as she writes back and then it's just radio silence. It certainly doesn't seem that she's 24/7 as listed. I'm curious if anyone actually connected, and if so, how was it and what was the damage?
    Did a car date with her. Heavier than her pics. 100 bucks.

  2. #4307

    Puerto Rican / German

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/570232644519

    Has anyone actually met this one? I've called / texted on numerous days, and either I get no answer, or a single response hours after first contact when I'm no longer available. I've even responded as soon as she writes back and then it's just radio silence. It certainly doesn't seem that she's 24/7 as listed. I'm curious if anyone actually connected, and if so, how was it and what was the damage?

  3. #4306

    Just do a search

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? She looks really hot.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/m...h/513280447925
    Lots of reviews here and Fitchburg forums. Search for her name. Its in the ad.
    Read it all, there's good and bad and her menu changes with the wind. Overall good massage if you want it and you'll leave happy unless you are expecting something specific she decides she isn't doing this week.

  4. #4305

    Hanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? She looks really hot.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/m...h/513280447925
    Do a search for Hanna. She's well reviewed. I've never seen her but from what I remember reading she is a YMMV with erratic behavior.

  5. #4304

    Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? She looks really hot.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/m...h/513280447925
    I haven't but there's a lot of reviews on her here. She's legit mixed reviews she sounds at minimum weird to crazy. But there have been some good. I see she's been posting a lot last couple days. Let us know if you try her out.

  6. #4303

    Massage plus

    Has anyone seen this girl? She looks really hot.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/m...h/513280447925

  7. #4302

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    She been around for quite sometime, I visited her once.

    Cons: late, wanted to play on couch, lackluster performance, acted like a 10 year old spoiled child with the pouting for me to stay .

    Pros: decent looking, was willing to provide some service, good location.

    But again YMMV.
    Great location But just my 2 1/2 cents great locations draw attention from the neighbors. In a not so good neighborhood people mind their own business they don't care what's going on. If you don't think the neighbors around her don't notice the cars coming and going your much mistaken. It's only a matter of time before LE will be watching too.

  8. #4301

    Cali

    For what it's worth, I've seen her as well. And it was a disaster. She was at a motel 6 or similar around Leominster, MA. She insisted on upfront payment. And I made the rare mistake of agreeing (probably because she does look cute and I was tempted, aka thinking with the little head). After that she pretended to step out of the room to look for something, I forget what, and hopped into a car that was waiting right outside the room and vanished. Left me standing in her room. There was nothing to steal there, so I just shrugged and left. Lost some coin but gained some wisdom.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    She been around for quite sometime, I visited her once.

    Cons: late, wanted to play on couch, lackluster performance, acted like a 10 year old spoiled child with the pouting for me to stay .

    Pros: decent looking, was willing to provide some service, good location.

    But again YMMV.

  9. #4300

    Cali

    She been around for quite sometime, I visited her once.

    Cons: late, wanted to play on couch, lackluster performance, acted like a 10 year old spoiled child with the pouting for me to stay .

    Pros: decent looking, was willing to provide some service, good location.

    But again YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by VannilaStash  [View Original Post]
    See my post #3059 definitely a no repeat for me. Great location private house easy on easy off Rt 2 on the Gardner Templeton line. Lackluster performance but as always YMMV.

  10. #4299
    Possibly similar experience to Stash saw her once nice location and privacy, but not a good encounter and a clock watcher. Possible I saw her at a bad time but saw no reason to repeat and she offered no incentive to make up for the sub-par encounter.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeParkers  [View Original Post]

  11. #4298
    Quote Originally Posted by Stegman  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/995395276156

    Could swear there were good reviews on her. 100 $. Down the drain.
    What happened?

  12. #4297

    Petite Red head

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeParkers  [View Original Post]
    See my post #3059 definitely a no repeat for me. Great location private house easy on easy off Rt 2 on the Gardner Templeton line. Lackluster performance but as always YMMV.

  13. #4296

    Rip off

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/995395276156

    Could swear there were good reviews on her. 100 $. Down the drain.

  14. #4295

  15. #4294
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    She's been around forever, started in Worcester. Personally never met but I believe reviews were sub-par, Mixed reviews on ThE otheR site Maybe others can comment. Look at the last link below, goes back to 2019.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/248718665592

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...s-out/23970291#lg=1&slide=0.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...cester-8146804

    https://escortindex.com/ad/worcester/508-557-7/9/209605
    She's real but her price need to be going down. Her price is $160 qv but I cannot tell you how much I paid but you can negotiate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape