Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19234

    Juicy

    Text Juicy early this morning to try and set up a dream, I live in Kissimmee so her location is about 40 minutes away. I have read reviews about bad comms so I wasn't leaving home until I knew she was ready. When I text her, comms were quick and she said to 'come now' so I hit the road. Once I got to the motel I text her to let her know and comms went quiet (I'm like oh no don't tell me) then she texts that she just needs to pee and she'll come down. Okay, then 6 minutes pass and I'm like F this I'm not wasting 20 minutes just sitting here; So I drive out and text her I'm leaving, then she text me the room number and says she's ready (Turns out she lost her room key, so she was looking for it during that time). Finally got to the room and saw that she is the girl in the pics, I felt safe at her place and she has a cat too (if anyone is allergic). Went for BBBJ and I must say she was good, took directions well and caught the syrup; I haven't laughed after a finish in awhile but she was cool to chat with after and her 'syrup' comment at the end was funny (I did save up for a week so that's probably why LOL). Anyway I would repeat although she is far from me and the room made my clothes smell like smoke (Not a big deal, she turned the a / c on to try and lessen the smell), other than that, now that I know her room # (please don't pm for it, just text her) the comms issue won't matter. She started doing splits and other things after, so I added some pics I took.

    Stay Safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/58323382/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0439.jpg‎   IMG_0441.jpg‎   IMG_0443.jpg‎  

  2. #19233

    Positive Escort Thread

    This is the Positive Escort Thread for posting Positive Escort Reviews.

    If you have general comments, inquiries, needing glossary definitions, asks, wants, reports, negative reviews, announcing your upcoming world tour / itinerary reports or any other topics, there are appropriate threads for those items. The Best way to help stop people from continuing posting in the wrong threads is for people to stop answering those off topic inquiries. Once people realize they aren't getting answers, they'll move to another Thread. When new members see Senior Members answering off topic inquiries, it reflects that it's open season for Q&A time.

    Senior members should know better and both new and senior members need to do their part to help maintain the integrity of the threads. Once someone answers an off topic inquiry, there usually is a train of other replies that sends the thread off on a tangent for anywhere from 6 or 10 other posts.

    Thanks for helping keep the threads for their intent.

    Grain 56.

  3. #19232
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic2016  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, brother. Seminole County boys need to stick together. Only one I couldn't find is Jae / Ca'Mia.
    You should report back on your experiences so it's a two way street of info. Give this one a shot and let us know how it goes. Hasn't been reviewed here yet (that I could see).

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/211167

  4. #19231

    Pure Water (Dasani)

    Decided to TOFTT. Searched her number and linked it to the name Dasani. Found pictures and thought she was pretty so I figured why not. She's coming from Wisconsin, MI and is reviewed on there. Reviews says she had a cold personality but I didn't take it that way. Wasn't bubbly but she wasn't mean at all. She is very tall about six foot. She's slender and lengthy too. Pictures are accurate but I think she may have been too tall for me. Also was pretty flat all around so kinda disappointed. Skills however were topnotch. Very good BBBJ that reached almost all the way to the base. Allows BBFS if you're into that. Hit it in mish, k9, reverse cowgirl then exploded a load. Kitty was looked nice and pink and was tight (idk if it was wet as dasani but it was close). Wish there was more to hold onto back there but good in a pinch. $. 2 hh.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...r/933201557116
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 12.57.47 AM.jpg‎  

  5. #19230
    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Juicy or Lily?
    I see reviews for Aubrey in Apopka, I'm not seeing anything for Lily or Juicy?

  6. #19229
    Quote Originally Posted by AltamonteDog  [View Original Post]
    Search Vanessa, Aubrey, Jae / Ca'Mia.

    All decent options with upside and downsides. All in Altamonte or Apopka.
    Thanks, brother. Seminole County boys need to stick together. Only one I couldn't find is Jae / Ca'Mia.

  7. #19228
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic2016  [View Original Post]
    As I'm sure all know, convenience is key. Any advice on good providers in or near these areas? Thanks in advance.
    Search Vanessa, Aubrey, Jae / Ca'Mia.

    All decent options with upside and downsides. All in Altamonte or Apopka.

  8. #19227

    AlexLynn

    Got to meet up with AlexLynn this past week and it was quite different experience. I'll say comms with her can be spotty, however once you have convo going it seems to be consistent. Either way we set up an appt after messaging a day or two before. I checked in with her the day off a few hours ahead to confirm were still good and we were. As the time got closer I let her know I was ready to leave but didn't get a response. I had short window of opportunity so I left to her location (didn't have exact address) without confirmation. On they way she messaged saying she was cleaning or something and if to let her know if I was coming still and she could ready in minutes. I let her know I was 10 minutes out, got to the area and texted, didn't get a response, told her I was leaving, still no response. Then I called, apparently her phone died (who knows) we talked and she gave her exact address and I was like 5 minutes away.

    Made it up to her room and let myself in, she was in the bathroom getting ready. She wore a black top, black thong, black stockings. I got comfortable on the bed and the wait began. She was back and forth trying to fix the toilet for like 5 minutes then she had to get her make up done another 5 minutes. This all felt like forever especially when short on time.

    She finally made it to the bed, laid out some toys for her pleasure, offered me some poppers which I declined and started kissing all over me, some BBBJ and fiv. I signed up for a QV and initially no daty was included but I figured I ask again. Don't think its been mentioned but she has a dom partner situation going on and its not allowed unless requested so yeah that was weird LOL.

    I put on the rubber and did some laying doggy and didn't last long at all, right before switching I lost it ugh what a buzzkill I'm sure many can relate. Would have definitely like to explore more but o well.

    So overall this is a good experience but could have been MUCH better. I'll put most of the negative on timing. Had a window of opportunity but most of it was cut in half with comms and the back forth to get started. If none of that was a factor this could have a really good day. This was my first visit with her, She's actually pretty nice looking, I liked her body, it wasn't flabby, she's was clean and fresh,(CAUTION, she put on perfume and lip stick which I didn't notice till I got home. That stuff was hard to get off LOL) I couldn't tell of any candy issues but I'll say she's a bit interesting to say the least. She was very sensual with me which I wasn't expecting and overall nice and friendly girl. Also, her incall was verry safe and extremely clean. I'd like to repeat with a bigger time frame to fully experience her.

  9. #19226

    Which one

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic2016  [View Original Post]
    Is she decent?
    Juicy or Lily?

  10. #19225
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyFlint  [View Original Post]
    Its a website with listing for escorts. Google it.

    Candy = illegal drugs. Once a girls gets hooked on candy it affects physical appearance usually in the form of losing weight to the point of being a twig and acne breakouts over face and body. For needle users, it could appeaer in the form of open sores.
    Thanks for the heads up!

  11. #19224

    Jae

    Just got back from a morning workout this was the first time meeting with Jae good communication set up was easy met at her place does have a dog was not a issue her ads are on mega personals and list crawler she was freshly showered looking good then I got to enjoy some great work out positions CFS not sure on greek as always YMMV.

    $ Qv.

    $.5 hhr.

    $$.5 hr.

  12. #19223

    Definitions

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyDeluxe  [View Original Post]
    What is STG? New here.
    Its a website with listing for escorts. Google it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic2016  [View Original Post]
    What does some candy mean?
    Candy = illegal drugs. Once a girls gets hooked on candy it affects physical appearance usually in the form of losing weight to the point of being a twig and acne breakouts over face and body. For needle users, it could appeaer in the form of open sores.

  13. #19222

    Layla looks familiar?

    Just wondering about Layla, the brunette in the duo.

    One of them reminds me of a gal I sometimes would see who often had a motel room room in Deland area I think. Memorable for a tattoo by her cooch, maybe a butterfly. Last time I saw her she was with a very butch girlfriend. Can't remember the name, may even have been Layla back then.

  14. #19221

    Brooklyn

    I saw some positive feedback on Brooklyn and she was the only one responding to my texts. So I had a dream I went to see her at her nice clean incall near Universal she definitely bthe girl in the pics. I get there and set the donation down. I take a little time to admire her body and get my jr up. Now I was a little disappointed she didn't try to wake him up I didn't ask though maybe she would have. Her ass is definitely amazing so soft and her small frame makes it even more sexy. She slips the cover on and starts with a decent CBJ. I'm personally like more enthusiasm and sloppy bbj but she did a good job again I didn't have anyone else so this is the best I could get. After a little bit of CBJ she jumps on the bed for some doggy however the bed was to high for my short self LOL so I jump on the bed with her. I had a little trouble getting it in as she is super tight. Once I got it in we had a nice rhythm going before I finished. The view from the back is great I could not complain and holding her small frame was fun. I did notice she has a Bush on the front which I personally not a fan of. But she did have a nice personality and did the job. I personally wouldn't repeat it's just not what I'm looking for but if you are in a jam and no one else is available try it might be for you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/58266473/

  15. #19220
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Aubrey tonight after talking to another monger on here. Glad I did. Hot little spinner with a head game from hell. Quoted $. 4 h and $$. 2 hr but settled on $$hr. Girl can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. Comms were great and she was standing in the door when I arrived. For those that know where Juicy stays, same place, other side of the building. Super nice girl, some candy but nothing to get upset about. Started out with bbbjcimws then continued the BBBJ in 69 before going for k-9 where I popped again in the hat. Tightest pussy I've had in a long time. Got up and took a quick shower and back for more BBBJ. The girl really enjoys polishing the knob. Actually sucks on it instead of just light touch. Dt is awsome too. She kept that up until she got another dose of batter. Then just stroked it and talked for a while. She doesn't even own a clock so went over by 20 minutes. The way she talked she doesn't offer qv but will do hh for $. For those of you that enjoy a really good bbj, she's a must see. Better than 90% in or more of the providers around if not more but the pussy is super tight too. She likes a good k-9 pounding. Pretty sure she offers bb but I don't play like that since Nova a little over a year ago. Just not worth it to me. She looks just like her pictures on stg.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/069432477293
    What does some candy mean?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape