Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 12,406 to 12,420 of 31629
-
01-31-21 10:46 #19224Senior Member

Posts: 92Jae
Just got back from a morning workout this was the first time meeting with Jae good communication set up was easy met at her place does have a dog was not a issue her ads are on mega personals and list crawler she was freshly showered looking good then I got to enjoy some great work out positions CFS not sure on greek as always YMMV.
$ Qv.
$.5 hhr.
$$.5 hr.
-
01-31-21 10:31 #19223Banned Member

Posts: 271Definitions
Its a website with listing for escorts. Google it.
Originally Posted by CowboyDeluxe
[View Original Post]
Candy = illegal drugs. Once a girls gets hooked on candy it affects physical appearance usually in the form of losing weight to the point of being a twig and acne breakouts over face and body. For needle users, it could appeaer in the form of open sores.
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-21 06:28 #19222Senior Member

Posts: 556Layla looks familiar?
Just wondering about Layla, the brunette in the duo.
One of them reminds me of a gal I sometimes would see who often had a motel room room in Deland area I think. Memorable for a tattoo by her cooch, maybe a butterfly. Last time I saw her she was with a very butch girlfriend. Can't remember the name, may even have been Layla back then.
-
01-31-21 01:42 #19221Senior Member

Posts: 49Brooklyn
I saw some positive feedback on Brooklyn and she was the only one responding to my texts. So I had a dream I went to see her at her nice clean incall near Universal she definitely bthe girl in the pics. I get there and set the donation down. I take a little time to admire her body and get my jr up. Now I was a little disappointed she didn't try to wake him up I didn't ask though maybe she would have. Her ass is definitely amazing so soft and her small frame makes it even more sexy. She slips the cover on and starts with a decent CBJ. I'm personally like more enthusiasm and sloppy bbj but she did a good job again I didn't have anyone else so this is the best I could get. After a little bit of CBJ she jumps on the bed for some doggy however the bed was to high for my short self LOL so I jump on the bed with her. I had a little trouble getting it in as she is super tight. Once I got it in we had a nice rhythm going before I finished. The view from the back is great I could not complain and holding her small frame was fun. I did notice she has a Bush on the front which I personally not a fan of. But she did have a nice personality and did the job. I personally wouldn't repeat it's just not what I'm looking for but if you are in a jam and no one else is available try it might be for you.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/58266473/
-
01-31-21 01:07 #19220Senior Member

Posts: 269What does some candy mean?
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-21 00:44 #19219Senior Member

Posts: 28Skip The Games
What is STG? New here.
-
01-30-21 23:42 #19218Senior Member

Posts: 269Is she decent?
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 23:22 #19217Senior Member

Posts: 269No number?
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 22:49 #19216Senior Member

Posts: 269Advice in the Apopka, Altamonte Springs, Maitland area
As I'm sure all know, convenience is key. Any advice on good providers in or near these areas? Thanks in advance.
-
01-30-21 21:55 #19215Senior Member

Posts: 269What is STG? New here.
Originally Posted by ChugALug
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 18:14 #19214Senior Member

Posts: 386Nina
She responded could end up being another good evening. LOL Play safe gentlemen.
Originally Posted by Du273
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 17:00 #19213Senior Member

Posts: 386Nina
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nina-escort-orlando-823242
Originally Posted by ChugALug
[View Original Post]
I texted her earlier but havent heard back which is unusual. lol May be busy.
-
01-30-21 15:28 #19212Senior Member

Posts: 243I hope so too
Probably my favorite experience ever. So clean, so pretty. Smelling inside those huge cheeks was as good as climaxing.
Originally Posted by TheRock20
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 14:50 #19211Senior Member

Posts: 152Nina
She usually posts on STG mid morning.
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 10:11 #19210Banned Member

Posts: 271Sierra Layla
Nice JF, glad you had a good time with the duo and nice to see a report in Irish! You are a lucky man to have seen Sierra in her prime. As you mentioned, when I saw Sierra a week /2 back she looked like a candy user. Very gaunt, including her face which was filled with acne. I saw Sierra alone and she mentioned to me that Layla was the accomodating one, which your post also verifies. They do seem to be nice girls though. Sierra did seem to have a good head on her shoulders and IMHO her painting hobby confirms that. I have never met anyone else working in this hobby that paints. LOL you must be meeting some decent lasses!
Originally Posted by JoshuaFalken
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




