Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 968 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 468 868 918 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 1018 1068 1468 ... LastLast
Results 14,506 to 14,520 of 27809
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13304
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    First of all, way too expensive.

    Secondly, note the two statements she makes:

    "text me let me know how much $$ you have".

    "*serious inquires only $$" (why dollar signs at the end?

    Something smells fishy.

  2. #13303

  3. #13302

    Numbers game!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoBroBgobs  [View Original Post]
    I was talking more about the big one, you know. For the other STI's, you're probably correct.
    Good question man! In my opinion its a numbers game, finding a decent clean low volume provider and q lady who takes care of herself and home. Being in someone's bathroom and room says q lot about their hygiene. I usually choose older milfs to bb with, (not everytime) since they ve been there done that. YMMV. Oh and getting tested regularly, also pills out there for hiv, antibiotics etc. Goodluck LOL.

  4. #13301
    Quote Originally Posted by BoBroBgobs  [View Original Post]
    I'm been in this hobby for a bit and only recently wanted to go for BBFS having lurked here for a month or so. But I'm a bit apprehensive in terms of STI's. Do you guys have this apprehension and how do you deal with it? Is it all due diligence in terms of finding the right provider?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashun  [View Original Post]
    If you're worried about STI's do you do BBBJ or even kiss? Because it's probably similar probability.
    Oral activity appears to be less risky that vaginal or anal, though any unprotected sex is riskier, so we're taking a chance. I'm not being derogatory; just being real about the risks we're taking.

    https://www.cdc.gov/std/healthcomm/s...andoralsex.htm

  5. #13300

    Re: ?

    Curious. Where did you find her? The reason I ask is because her FB profile shows-up on a a lot of friend lists of girls who walk Aurora. I mean, find one girl's profile and you find ALL of them. She also looks familiar to me and I've been trying to place her for the past year or so. I think she went by Katie and I used to see about five years ago, but can't verify. If she is the same girl I dated several times, she absolutely belongs here, though things may have changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her ads but don't know if she belongs here, meant to ask earlier and now I can't find any ads on her, any info like number, my google search skills are not the best.

  6. #13299
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    In the rare occasion I get asked for a pic, I send the arrest picture of terrorist known as KSM (the one in his undershirt looking like he just woke up). I've never been denied an appointment!
    Makes me think about, how a man in Seattle scammed a woman, claiming that he was former NBA player Jeff Turner with one woman, and that he was former NBA player Todd Lychee with the other woman!

    That's clever on his part. Both Turner and Lychee are more obscure, unless one was a hard core NBA fan in the late 80's and early 90's.

  7. #13298

    Picture Request? - KSM

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    2 providers asked me this question. I sent them photos of James Goldenfini and then had a date with them. They didn't realize.

    I don't feel bad about those bitches. I have been shared 100's of fake pics by providers and robbed of my precious money why can't I send them fake photos of Hollywood stars?
    In the rare occasion I get asked for a pic, I send the arrest picture of terrorist known as KSM (the one in his undershirt looking like he just woke up). I've never been denied an appointment!

  8. #13297
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashun  [View Original Post]
    If you're worried about STI's do you do BBBJ or even kiss? Because it's probably similar probability.
    I was talking more about the big one, you know. For the other STI's, you're probably correct.

  9. #13296

    Info

    I have seen her ads but don't know if she belongs here, meant to ask earlier and now I can't find any ads on her, any info like number, my google search skills are not the best.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 31963835_2200645309949740_5889390401885831168_n.jpg‎   48362768_2551361668211434_2146971730847989760_o.jpg‎  

  10. #13295
    Quote Originally Posted by BoBroBgobs  [View Original Post]
    I'm been in this hobby for a bit and only recently wanted to go for BBFS having lurked here for a month or so. But I'm a bit apprehensive in terms of STI's. Do you guys have this apprehension and how do you deal with it? Is it all due diligence in terms of finding the right provider?
    If you're worried about STI's do you do BBBJ or even kiss? Because it's probably similar probability.

  11. #13294

    2-hour wait club

    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    From my experience a little while back there was an upcharge on the first visit, but not on 2nd or subsequent visits. It wasn't something we discussed or agreed upon, just started seeing her regularly.

    But like GBL said, be prepared for some long waits.
    I was excited to see her, but after a 2-hour wait for a 1-hr meeting last week, I have to strongly reconsider future visits. My schedule is not that loose to be strung along with such consistency. Safety session for me, but I didn't press for anything other that that either.

  12. #13293
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her ad is gone, if you see it again post the new one, do you remember about how old, how tall, or any keywords that could be used for a search.
    Let me try again:

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...m/646697740363

    If it doesn't work this was the #425 606 4871 and the header was You Cum I Cum we all cum to cum cum. Don't be scared its just pussy. Use discretion as she told me she got busted a little while ago.

  13. #13292

    Kimber Kelley / lana love

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    Is there an upcharge for BBFS?
    From my experience a little while back there was an upcharge on the first visit, but not on 2nd or subsequent visits. It wasn't something we discussed or agreed upon, just started seeing her regularly.

    But like GBL said, be prepared for some long waits.

  14. #13291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her ad is gone, if you see it again post the new one, do you remember about how old, how tall, or any keywords that could be used for a search.
    If I remember right her ad always has something about you cum I cum we all cum and relax it's just pussy.

  15. #13290
    I'm been in this hobby for a bit and only recently wanted to go for BBFS having lurked here for a month or so. But I'm a bit apprehensive in terms of STI's. Do you guys have this apprehension and how do you deal with it? Is it all due diligence in terms of finding the right provider?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape