Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 883 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 383 783 833 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 933 983 1383 ... LastLast
Results 13,231 to 13,245 of 26384
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #13154

    Theif

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    She was a few years ago, I suppose. At that time she even provided some level of service. The last few reviews of her have been Cash and dash actions. She changes her pics up from time to time to shake off the bad publicity of her improper actions. No honor among pr
    oviders these days.
    Straight out robbed me. I knew better but let my guard down.

  2. #13153

    Not new

    She was a few years ago, I suppose. At that time she even provided some level of service. The last few reviews of her have been Cash and dash actions. She changes her pics up from time to time to shake off the bad publicity of her improper actions. No honor among providers these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by NB151  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

    I am new to this site, but have been around the block so to speak.

    Since joining this forum I have learned a lot of valuable intel.

    I hope that I can contribute in return.

    Recently I have seen what I think is a fairly new girl.

    Her name is Mya (not to be confused with Maya).

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/368076397679

    Anybody have experience with her.

  3. #13152

    Unfortunate

    Quote Originally Posted by DewAngel  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a sweetheart. Girl next door material and definitely GFE. She's clean and smells great. All natural. Small perky tits but huge round ass. Clean shaved and great personality. She's short. Shower at hotel recommended. She allows DFK, BBBJ, DATY, RIM, multiple positions, foreplay and even chatting. Looks, smells, and taste great. Already seen her twice and highly recommend. 250 hhr 350 hr is the dmg. Don't contact her through the website though. She works for the agency but she rather get clients for herself. Just email her. Her eros.com ad is down so I couldn't link it. Treat her well. She's a local and I hope she stays.

    http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_gabby.html
    She looks like a beautiful girl! I contacted her and she responded quickly and professionally. Unfortunately, she requires a DL AND an employment verification. The employment verification is a deal breaker for me. I totally support her right to put up whatever safety guardrails she chooses. It's just a bummer that it puts me on the outside looking in.

  4. #13151

    Anyone see this one? Seems new

    Hi everyone,

    I am new to this site, but have been around the block so to speak.

    Since joining this forum I have learned a lot of valuable intel.

    I hope that I can contribute in return.

    Recently I have seen what I think is a fairly new girl.

    Her name is Mya (not to be confused with Maya).

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/368076397679

    Anybody have experience with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AFD4E274-FBD6-48D2-978B-DDEC47DEC435.jpg‎  

  5. #13150
    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sticking up for her but I would just drop it in one of her other two holes and bounce. She is not my go to by no means but she is a wet hole. Which is better than no hole.
    Are you saying both holes are available?, and I don't mean ears or nostrils, not that anything is wrong with that. LOL.

  6. #13149

    About

    Quote Originally Posted by Mancaster  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/484036039763

    She gives a lame blow job and acts as if your cum is bleach laden. Absolutely hates the taste of cum. About done with her.
    About done with her?

    I've seen her a few times and never thought of her BJ skills as lame, quite the opposite. Each time she went deep, included the boys in the action, and the way she was licking my taint I thought if I would have asked she would have tossed my salad. As far as fucking went she was a vey active partner. Rode as good as any one I've been with. I've read reviews and complaints on her and just thought maybe I got her on a good day, but for me I havn't been disapointed with her.

    Gandalf Out.

  7. #13148

    Sounds like fun!

    I haven't met her yet and it sounds like I am a year late based on the reviews. But I'm going to check this out cause yes it sounds like a fun way to spend 10 minutes! I will try to make contact with her and report back with the fun details. It does sound like a rush to meet in a furniture store!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mancaster  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/749332339588

    Iv been to the furniture warehouse to check it out. Thought it could be a kinky turn on. We had connected at my place a few times. She guaranteed she had the only key. Got there and another guy had the place open. Bye Bye.

  8. #13147

    Different hole

    Quote Originally Posted by Mancaster  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/484036039763

    She gives a lame blow job and acts as if your cum is bleach laden. Absolutely hates the taste of cum. About done with her.
    I'm not sticking up for her but I would just drop it in one of her other two holes and bounce. She is not my go to by no means but she is a wet hole. Which is better than no hole.

  9. #13146

    Mermaid

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/484036039763

    She gives a lame blow job and acts as if your cum is bleach laden. Absolutely hates the taste of cum. About done with her.

  10. #13145

    Georgia Peach

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...2/889054399730

    If you think this is the girl who is going to show up. Not even close. Southern belle my ass. Even with my Korbel glasses on I thought she could have played a part in Deliverance.

  11. #13144
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterBottler78  [View Original Post]
    She's real and the girl in the pics young no filter. IDK if she has a manager but showed up and no drama. Very tiny and bony but tits are A / B cups perky and full. QV for $, wasn't rushed if it took longer. Covered only BJ / FS any position with LFK. Gets into it and very wet. But now my breathe and body smell like weed as she may have shown up high or just very relaxed. Honestly the best on the market which doesn't say alot.
    California here I come!

  12. #13143

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by FbsmLover  [View Original Post]
    The link above is for a Gabby in Portland. I then looked at Wisconsin models and saw this one.

    https://www.models-world.com/wisconsin/xo-gabby-xo/

    They look similar, which is why I'm asking.
    Yes. That's the same lady.

  13. #13142

    Not OOJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    The second link looks an awful lot like Jess to me. Take another look through all the filters and make up.
    Both of those ads are Katie, aka Skylar.

  14. #13141
    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    There is a review on here from I think November, the guy said she smelled horrible down below. I at the time was interested in seeing her, but I'm here for DATY. And that's a no go.
    Yes I would have to agree, terrible expierance with her and she smelled so bad I cancelled the apt and left. Only gave her 100 for qv but it was unbearable! NO GO! SHE IS ABSOLUTELY FRESH TUNA!!

  15. #13140

    Ooj

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    The second link looks an awful lot like Jess to me. Take another look through all the filters and make up.
    That is not ooj in either profile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape