Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 771 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 271 671 721 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 821 871 ... LastLast
Results 11,551 to 11,565 of 17722
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6172

    Newer girl named Bree

    Hey all,

    Last week I went and saw a new girl named Bree. It was a great experience. She has a great body and is very open and accommodating. GFE is fine as long as you're hygienic. When I got there we talked for a few minutes and then we stripped and cuddled for a few minutes so I could just touch her soft smooth skin. She then hopped on top of me after putting the cover on. She has a tight pussy, which was great. I hit my time limit but she said that she still wanted me to get off, and I busted about 30 seconds later and blew the biggest load I have in months. She's at a private residence and does not smoke, so there's no bad smell in the room. She smelt great too, and had maybe the freshest smelling pussy I've had in years. If you like younger girls with tight little bodies, she's perfect. It was 160 hh and she also said she does 200 hr.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/58230857/

  2. #6171

    Photos?

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDogHallway  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, can we all start posting a screen shot of the provider with the website link as well? So many times I'm reading the stories posted and the link provided is dead. So then I never really know who we are talking about! I'll do it to of course.
    Hey, Glad ya brought this up. I've been messing around on here for years and haven't figured out how to attach a pic yet! Any help would be appreciated, Ever.

  3. #6170

  4. #6169

    NOT Sadie from RTP

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so. That one was in her mid 20's back then and this one is 50.
    This is not the sadie from RTP. The lady in the original link is a different older lady.

  5. #6168

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Saipan311  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know whatever happened to Destiny? Disappeared off the radar about a year ago, never heard from her again. PM ok.
    She was my favorite. I contacted her last October and she said that she had not been seeing anyone lately due to covid. She asked me to send her a $30 gift card. I told her that I would help her finding a job, taking her to an interview, buying her lunch, but I would not send her a gift card. She never replied back to me.

  6. #6167
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrout  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this is the same semi-utr Sadie on the east side that was only known on RTP back in the day?
    I don't think so. That one was in her mid 20's back then and this one is 50.

  7. #6166
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her for about three months. Good time cim and swallow. Tight pussy and worth the money. Not a clock watcher. For a t0 year old not bad.
    Does anyone know if this is the same semi-utr Sadie on the east side that was only known on RTP back in the day?

  8. #6165
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    I would bet you the cost the date that she is bigger than the pics look and her stomach is bigger / stretch marks.
    She was doing doubles with a street walker that totally grossed me out. I was going to see her last month but that was it for me.

  9. #6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? She seems to be fairly new as far as I can tell. Sexy af!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/58200900/
    I would bet you the cost the date that she is bigger than the pics look and her stomach is bigger / stretch marks.

  10. #6163

    Links and screenshots

    Hey fellas, can we all start posting a screen shot of the provider with the website link as well? So many times I'm reading the stories posted and the link provided is dead. So then I never really know who we are talking about! I'll do it to of course.

  11. #6162

    Metro Grl

    Has anyone seen this girl? She seems to be fairly new as far as I can tell. Sexy af!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/58200900/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 868b3017870cfd8370fc93701eea4f25_f.jpg‎   e6bcb5274a5482c2482e26cff687f20d_f.jpg‎  

  12. #6161

    Destiny South of the Airport

    Does anybody know whatever happened to Destiny? Disappeared off the radar about a year ago, never heard from her again. PM ok.

  13. #6160

    Sadie Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve1977  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this lady? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...lease/36819415.
    Been seeing her for about three months. Good time cim and swallow. Tight pussy and worth the money. Not a clock watcher. For a t0 year old not bad.

  14. #6159

    No idea but

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve1977  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this lady? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...lease/36819415.
    I put two and two together and found out she (and her man) post on DoubleList looking for other males to which she can service Pro Bono. I'm trying my hand at that first before I even think about paying her. I live me a slender older gal. It's my fetish LOL.

    https://doublelist.com/posts/18271545958.html

    So-Crates.

  15. #6158
    Quote Originally Posted by Repete77  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to sexy Sarah? It's been a while since she posted and that I have seen her last hope she ok!!
    She logged into P411 yesterday, so I assume she is OK.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape