Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 17729
-
01-30-21 17:50 #6164Senior Member

Posts: 884I would bet you the cost the date that she is bigger than the pics look and her stomach is bigger / stretch marks.
Originally Posted by Alerius
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 17:39 #6163Senior Member

Posts: 51Links and screenshots
Hey fellas, can we all start posting a screen shot of the provider with the website link as well? So many times I'm reading the stories posted and the link provided is dead. So then I never really know who we are talking about! I'll do it to of course.
-
01-30-21 16:28 #6162Senior Member

Posts: 170Metro Grl
Has anyone seen this girl? She seems to be fairly new as far as I can tell. Sexy af!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/58200900/
-
01-30-21 15:53 #6161Senior Member

Posts: 37Destiny South of the Airport
Does anybody know whatever happened to Destiny? Disappeared off the radar about a year ago, never heard from her again. PM ok.
-
01-29-21 23:59 #6160Senior Member

Posts: 94Sadie Sadie
Been seeing her for about three months. Good time cim and swallow. Tight pussy and worth the money. Not a clock watcher. For a t0 year old not bad.
Originally Posted by Steve1977
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 19:54 #6159Senior Member

Posts: 740No idea but
I put two and two together and found out she (and her man) post on DoubleList looking for other males to which she can service Pro Bono. I'm trying my hand at that first before I even think about paying her. I live me a slender older gal. It's my fetish LOL.
Originally Posted by Steve1977
[View Original Post]
https://doublelist.com/posts/18271545958.html
So-Crates.
-
01-29-21 15:15 #6158Senior Member

Posts: 245She logged into P411 yesterday, so I assume she is OK.
Originally Posted by Repete77
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 12:47 #6157Regular Member

Posts: 1Sexy Sadie
Does anyone have any info on this lady? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...lease/36819415.
-
01-29-21 10:41 #6156Regular Member

Posts: 22Sexy Sarah
She indicated she may not post for a while because of it but has been willing to take a few appointments. If you want to see her if she is feeling up to it that day she would likely see you.
Originally Posted by Repete77
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 10:38 #6155Regular Member

Posts: 22Sexy Sarah
I have been in contact with her. She had a about with COVID and is still trying to fully recover. She will be back I am sure.
Originally Posted by Repete77
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 07:30 #6154Regular Member

Posts: 10Sexy Sarah
Does anyone know what happened to sexy Sarah? It's been a while since she posted and that I have seen her last hope she ok!!
-
01-28-21 18:46 #6153Senior Member

Posts: 94Karla in ofallon
Has anyone seen her? Quoted 100 150 200.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/58161963/
-
01-28-21 11:56 #6152Senior Member

Posts: 75Thanks!
Also just realized if you hover on the tab in your browser it will appear, and is also part of the URL.
Originally Posted by DScott
[View Original Post]
Appreciate your answering such a dumb question!
-
01-28-21 09:27 #6151Regular Member

Posts: 21Sa
Thanks man! Appreciate the insight! I'm on the hunt for a hot UTR, prob like most of us are, hope your info helps.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 09:04 #6150Senior Member

Posts: 58Any info on duchess?
Has anyone seen her?
https://tryst.link/escort/duchessdollas2021










Reply With Quote






