Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11843
    Quote Originally Posted by MarlinMan  [View Original Post]
    Yomee asked what I wanted. I said everything. She asked how much. I told her $100.00 / $110.00. She balked and said $160.00 firmly. I shook my head. No. She is nicely built but not dropping that much after $70.00 to house. I can get FS at some local hotels for $160.00 total. Dropping $240.00 (70 plus 160) is too much to me.

    With mood now ruined. Got a lack luster tit job that was more hand than tits. She got job done but it was mechanical. Quick clean up and she says. Time up.
    ...
    The situation where she wants more than you are willing to pay for everything is sometimes winnable if you play your cards right. My standard response in this situation is "Just the massage. " They know they are looking at $110 tip for desired services or $0 to $20 for about 5 minutes less work. Sometimes they change their mind and perform the desired services. Other times they give me a short half-assed massage and send me away. In either case, I don't end up paying $80 for a HJ.

    This is a common problem with Glen Burnie Acupressure, so I no longer go there.

  2. #11842
    Quote Originally Posted by MarlinMan  [View Original Post]
    Went to Glen Burnie Accupressue. $70.00 to house for hour. Got Yomee. Short around 35 with nice natural B cups. Table shower was ok. Attention to right areas.

    Back in room. Soft touch as requested with more teasing than massage. Felt bare boobs on my back and then came flip. Yomee asked what I wanted. I said everything. She asked how much. I told her $100.00 / $110.00. She balked and said $160.00 firmly. I shook my head. No. She is nicely built but not dropping that much after $70.00 to house. I can get FS at some local hotels for $160.00 total. Dropping $240.00 (70 plus 160) is too much to me.

    With mood now ruined. Got a lack luster tit job that was more hand than tits. She got job done but it was mechanical. Quick clean up and she says. Time up.

    Door bell never rang the time I was there. Roughly hour total.

    I tipped her $80.00 - she seemed pissed. I figured more than fair for what and how she did. Not sure if others are paying high prices or these woman got GPS (gold pussy syndrome). I've done OK at GBA before but likely avoid for awhile.
    I agree totally, all the AMPs are getting a little crazy with theor pricing. Everyone loves the Greenbelt lasies and even they are over priced for what you get.

  3. #11841

    Yomee at GBA

    Went to Glen Burnie Accupressue. $70.00 to house for hour. Got Yomee. Short around 35 with nice natural B cups. Table shower was ok. Attention to right areas.

    Back in room. Soft touch as requested with more teasing than massage. Felt bare boobs on my back and then came flip. Yomee asked what I wanted. I said everything. She asked how much. I told her $100.00 / $110.00. She balked and said $160.00 firmly. I shook my head. No. She is nicely built but not dropping that much after $70.00 to house. I can get FS at some local hotels for $160.00 total. Dropping $240.00 (70 plus 160) is too much to me.

    With mood now ruined. Got a lack luster tit job that was more hand than tits. She got job done but it was mechanical. Quick clean up and she says. Time up.

    Door bell never rang the time I was there. Roughly hour total.

    I tipped her $80.00 - she seemed pissed. I figured more than fair for what and how she did. Not sure if others are paying high prices or these woman got GPS (gold pussy syndrome). I've done OK at GBA before but likely avoid for awhile.

  4. #11840

    4 hands

    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    Literally just cam on here to ask about 4 hands.
    I've tried 4 hands at 2 different places a few years back, both times, the finish was them watching me give myself a HJ. No teasing, no interaction between the 2 ladies, so a Nice legit 4 hands is still on my bucket list before I get out the game.

  5. #11839

    4 hands

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeStinson987  [View Original Post]
    Went to ace. Got Cici.

    Why do they all have same name?

    Anyway nice massage. Older prob in 50's.

    Bolt ons. On flip great rim job w BBJ.

    Almost came on just that. Got FS. 210 total.

    Anybody have a 4 hand massage w extras?

    Please hook me up.
    Literally just cam on here to ask about 4 hands.

  6. #11838

    Ace

    Went to ace. Got Cici.

    Why do they all have same name?

    Anyway nice massage. Older prob in 50's.

    Bolt ons. On flip great rim job w BBJ.

    Almost came on just that. Got FS. 210 total.

    Anybody have a 4 hand massage w extras?

    Please hook me up.

  7. #11837

    Things must have been heating up.

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer1  [View Original Post]
    I second this.
    Here is a review of Youni from a simple Google search verbatim (not my words):

    "Came in and had temperature check and sanitized at the entrance. Led to the back with hand holding by mamasan. Her main technique could be said like needing dough, LOL. She is passionate and her BBBJ showed. She is trimmed so she got worked up to set the table FIV, DATY, and 69. Small package but her energy will exhaust you, love it! Youni ladies love to reward their regulars, so it took a number of visits to get to extras more than HJ. It has changed within the last few months. A CBJ is most likely available on the first visit, but a BBBJ will most likely be available on the second or third visit. On the first visit, you may only get a HJ if you do not have a cover with you though. If you can convince a Youni lady that you are a regular, then you most likely will get the full menu on your first visit with each Youni lady. It might help to show a c note at the beginning of the session so they know you are serious. I guarantee you will have a good time here at a good rate. It doesn't take much $$ to make these ladies happy."

    This is far too much visibility of monger activity.

    Add to the fact that the spa is claiming to be closed for "renovations". Dollars to donuts something went down.

  8. #11836
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris106  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't look like Youni is open anymore.
    I second this.

  9. #11835

    Las Vegas guy cruising East Coast tried the local flavor

    Quote Originally Posted by Kris106  [View Original Post]
    21X w. Bel air ave.
    Read the forums, had the sex chucks hit me, so I decided to catch a late night massage at this address. The massage was great, lady was a little older but knew what she was doing. . 6 for the HE on the flip, and her massage skills translated. One of the better HE I have ever received, she actually put some TLC and effort into it.

  10. #11834

    Favorite place

    What's everyone s fav place and why?

    I'm thinking gba or ace tomorrow.

  11. #11833

    Glen Burnie

    I have to go to the MVA in Glen Burnie tomorrow (1/29) any suggestion / recommendation for a good dream in the area?

  12. #11832

    Re: Shiiiiit

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer1  [View Original Post]
    You probably right.
    Or getting a little bonus to ignore things.

  13. #11831

    Shhhiiiitttttt

    Quote Originally Posted by Zuko21  [View Original Post]
    We do realize LE is just like many of us right as far as age and indulging in the hobby, this is easy to figure out and many websites. I feel if they wanted to figure it out and shit everything down they would. Some of these places be obvious and I always wonder how they remain open but I believe they allow them to be open. It's prob folks who work in LE on here giving tips.
    You probably right.

  14. #11830

    Le

    It doesn't look like Youni is open anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zuko21  [View Original Post]
    We do realize LE is just like many of us right as far as age and indulging in the hobby, this is easy to figure out and many websites. I feel if they wanted to figure it out and shit everything down they would. Some of these places be obvious and I always wonder how they remain open but I believe they allow them to be open. It's prob folks who work in LE on here giving tips.

  15. #11829
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    It's quite possible that in an age where there are websites that openly offer escort and rub services, that we can post dollar amounts and actual site names. I guess it's all in the hope that LE isn't able to figure all of this out on their own. I promise you that they are probably the first customers. It's probably perfectly safe to say full site names and services. I can't imagine anything on here is admissible in court (ha) and cops know about it before we do. I'm all for doing away with the cryptic BS that makes it impossible to figure out if someone is saying something about a site in Glen Burnie or some other place that matches the initials. Though. . . . let's face it. . . There's only one Glen Burnie. And it's fantastic.
    We do realize LE is just like many of us right as far as age and indulging in the hobby, this is easy to figure out and many websites. I feel if they wanted to figure it out and shit everything down they would. Some of these places be obvious and I always wonder how they remain open but I believe they allow them to be open. It's prob folks who work in LE on here giving tips.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape