Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,181 to 18,195 of 37352
-
01-30-21 19:38 #19172Senior Member

Posts: 1449Damn not sure of details but I wouldn't go anywhere near her if that's the case. Nobody should.
Originally Posted by HellsBells1
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 18:48 #19171Senior Member

Posts: 43Tattooed Vixen?
Fellas. Any thoughts on this one?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/011557391636
-
01-30-21 15:56 #19170Senior Member

Posts: 54Be safe
FYI also. I saw her recently and she straight up robbed me so. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Smitty77
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 14:30 #19169Senior Member

Posts: 48I was quoted 130 4 qv.
Originally Posted by HellsBells1
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 13:09 #19168Senior Member

Posts: 53I did use it, and I did read the reviews, I asked for someone with first hand knowledge to pm me, but thanks for your input.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 23:41 #19167Senior Member

Posts: 195I meant one Benjamin for a half hour.
Originally Posted by Truth777
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 23:38 #19166Senior Member

Posts: 195I agree I haven't had problems either, but Arthur Ashe to me is very similar to the situation with the Hooter's in Chester. They have cameras and it is getting knid of hot. Just got to be careful when there.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 23:27 #19165Senior Member

Posts: 49Alex
I've been texting back and forth for a while, but our timing hasn't matched up. Tried to see her tonight and after a couple hours and slow responses, she said she was ready. I drove all the way there and then she stopped responding.
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 21:25 #19164Senior Member

Posts: 135Legit number for kinky brunette
I have texted with her but not yet met her. However, the phone number on the link is the kinky brunette that has been verified in several older reviews. Search for kinky in the forum and she will come up. Reviews seem to mixed on quality level, but no scam reports.
Originally Posted by MonLost
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 21:02 #19163Senior Member

Posts: 1449Damn just read my response LOL I must've have been not looking when typing. Sorry didn't mean to come off like that.
Originally Posted by Moan1569
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 17:05 #19162Senior Member

Posts: 736I reached her
Many months ago I tho she was one big butt redhead that I met before this one one the link has two ads her two ads only show legs and ass I don't think this link ad its really her probably just a cash and dash hoe
.
Originally Posted by MonLost
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 16:41 #19161Senior Member

Posts: 54Dakota
I'm giving her a call tomorrow. Can you share any rate info?
Originally Posted by Violin
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 16:39 #19160Regular Member

Posts: 8Latina
Went for it and as usual not all encounters go as planned or as reviewed. YMMV. We chatted almost all day, then she went quiet for 2 hours or so, no big deal, then I messaged her and said I was leaving. She acknowledged I was on my way. I get there and crickets. 30 min in she messages and said her cousin came over. No response after that. Could have just been a bad time of day. Still might try and see her again, but doubtful.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 15:49 #19159Senior Member

Posts: 51The Latin chick in. Chester.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 15:32 #19158Asshole

Posts: 567She's legit. Maybe she was sleeping.
Originally Posted by MonLost
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





