Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,181 to 18,195 of 37358
-
01-31-21 10:06 #19178Senior Member

Posts: 581Tattooed vixen
She's legit, I saw her over a year ago at her private location down by the VA Hosp. From her pics looks like she has gained quite a few pounds which may be a good thing! My experience was so so but worth repeating so give her a try.
Originally Posted by Waalken
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-21 09:51 #19177Senior Member

Posts: 90Rose Marie
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/785834676565
Having trouble finding a day and time that will work for both of us. She is only available a few days a week so it's really tough to get something set up. She is super cool over text and upfront about her time. For RVA she is on the upper end for donations. Has anyone been successful yet?
-
01-31-21 09:31 #19176Senior Member

Posts: 1449So he's posting that she needs help? Something is amiss here. Handler? Dealer? Idk but that would be last time I'd see her and most definitely wouldn't tell anybody else to. Help me understand this.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-21 00:07 #19175Senior Member

Posts: 115Sirensva
Same here. Have been curious about them for a while now.
Originally Posted by NewGuy999
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 22:23 #19174Senior Member

Posts: 42Sirensva
Has anyone used them recently? If you have can you PM me, wanted to ask some help in using them.
-
01-30-21 19:40 #19173Senior Member

Posts: 1333Danger
Fanrat got the heck beat out of him messing with Alex.
Originally Posted by HellsBells1
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 19:38 #19172Senior Member

Posts: 1449Damn not sure of details but I wouldn't go anywhere near her if that's the case. Nobody should.
Originally Posted by HellsBells1
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 18:48 #19171Senior Member

Posts: 43Tattooed Vixen?
Fellas. Any thoughts on this one?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/011557391636
-
01-30-21 15:56 #19170Senior Member

Posts: 54Be safe
FYI also. I saw her recently and she straight up robbed me so. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Smitty77
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 14:30 #19169Senior Member

Posts: 48I was quoted 130 4 qv.
Originally Posted by HellsBells1
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 13:09 #19168Senior Member

Posts: 53I did use it, and I did read the reviews, I asked for someone with first hand knowledge to pm me, but thanks for your input.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 23:41 #19167Senior Member

Posts: 195I meant one Benjamin for a half hour.
Originally Posted by Truth777
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 23:38 #19166Senior Member

Posts: 195I agree I haven't had problems either, but Arthur Ashe to me is very similar to the situation with the Hooter's in Chester. They have cameras and it is getting knid of hot. Just got to be careful when there.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 23:27 #19165Senior Member

Posts: 49Alex
I've been texting back and forth for a while, but our timing hasn't matched up. Tried to see her tonight and after a couple hours and slow responses, she said she was ready. I drove all the way there and then she stopped responding.
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 21:25 #19164Senior Member

Posts: 135Legit number for kinky brunette
I have texted with her but not yet met her. However, the phone number on the link is the kinky brunette that has been verified in several older reviews. Search for kinky in the forum and she will come up. Reviews seem to mixed on quality level, but no scam reports.
Originally Posted by MonLost
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





