Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 271 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 321 371 771 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 17751
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13701
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    As far as location goes, hit up Fulton Industrial Blvd. On there you'll see streets such as Wendell, Shirley Dr, Frederick, and Fulton Industrial Circle (F I C). You'll also see Mills Pl (you can either Google these locations or when you're on FIB you'll see a Valero and a Red Roof Inn, turn on that street. F I C is one circle and it'll take you back up to F I B).

    As far as WSW, keep in mind these girls aren't sexy. In fact, I don't even think any of them are cute, but if you wanting to dump a quick nut, they'll do. There are fewer WSW (white street walkers) than BSW (black street walkers). Theres Nikki (explain later), Boston (like 5 foot), star (best BJ in that area I hear, but havent seen her in a long time), and a few older ones that look cute from the back or from a distance but ugly when you get up close. Boston is like that BTW.

    What to be careful for is the obvious: LE. They are usually parked at the gas station. But be careful as some of them are disguised in black SUVs, but I seldom seen that (knock on wood). Don't pick one up in front of them. The girls there know the area so they'll tell you where to go without being interrupted. If you looking for FS, they'll usually have a room. If you just want a BJ, they know spots to go.

    As far as price goes the WSWs usually charge 40 for BJ. I don't know how much for FS because I don't do it. There's a girl named Nikki (BBW, read hair, glasses, big ass and big gut, out almost every night, read the past posts, you'll know who she is) who charges 60. IMO that's too much for a BJ even though she does give good head. If you trying to be safe bring a condom. Some will do only do CBJ, others will do BBBJ (or CBJ if you bring a rubber).

    When picking one up they'll ask if you're LE or not. They may test it by grabbing your dick or letting you grab them. They can also smell new blood so act like you've done it before. They'll try to get more money out of the newbies. Again 40 max is what you should pay. If you do BBBJ they may ask for a tip if you want them to swallow (usually 5 bucks more). Once the deed is done drop them back off. If you want to see them again ask for the # (but if you live with a S O probably not a good idea).

    That's all I can think of. When you post on here please give a description of the woman (if any) you picked up (what they look like, what they wore, their body description). Sharing is caring LOL.

    Hope this helps and good luck.
    Wow thanks for the great information. Like I said I'm new to the SW type and just worried about getting in trouble or getting tired off. I'll take your advice and check it out. I take it they are out more when it's warmer?

  2. #13700

    Deborah

    Quote Originally Posted by HalliknWolk  [View Original Post]
    Cruised thru there around 2 am and nobody was out. I started calling old numbers and got in touch with Deborah and let me tell you she never fails to satisfy me. Bbj cfs and finish on her back she has always been a cheap thrill just hard to get in to inch with.
    Is she the older BSW with big tits?

  3. #13699

    Fib Saturday night

    Went to Fib around 9 pm and stayed till 10 pm saw about 4 big BSW on Mills not my taste and Big Nikki on FIC she was about to get picked up but I guess the guy changed his mind. I didn't see anything on Wendell and no LE but the SW soon vanish so I went by Club Wax and Trapeze both was jam packed especially Trapeze. Before I left I saw a very slim SW by the Super Inn with pink hair and very skinny legs I mean very skinny but she vanish also. So after an hour in the area around 10 pm the area seemed dead as the girls vanish so I called it a night and headed home.

  4. #13698

    Dead on

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    As far as location goes, hit up Fulton Industrial Blvd. On there you'll see streets such as Wendell, Shirley Dr, Frederick, and Fulton Industrial Circle (F I C). You'll also see Mills Pl (you can either Google these locations or when you're on FIB you'll see a Valero and a Red Roof Inn, turn on that street. F I C is one circle and it'll take you back up to F I B).

    As far as WSW, keep in mind these girls aren't sexy. In fact, I don't even think any of them are cute, but if you wanting to dump a quick nut, they'll do. There are fewer WSW (white street walkers) than BSW (black street walkers). Theres Nikki (explain later), Boston (like 5 foot), star (best BJ in that area I hear, but havent seen her in a long time), and a few older ones that look cute from the back or from a distance but ugly when you get up close. Boston is like that BTW.

    What to be careful for is the obvious: LE. They are usually parked at the gas station. But be careful as some of them are disguised in black SUVs, but I seldom seen that (knock on wood). Don't pick one up in front of them. The girls there know the area so they'll tell you where to go without being interrupted. If you looking for FS, they'll usually have a room. If you just want a BJ, they know spots to go.

    As far as price goes the WSWs usually charge 40 for BJ. I don't know how much for FS because I don't do it. There's a girl named Nikki (BBW, read hair, glasses, big ass and big gut, out almost every night, read the past posts, you'll know who she is) who charges 60. IMO that's too much for a BJ even though she does give good head. If you trying to be safe bring a condom. Some will do only do CBJ, others will do BBBJ (or CBJ if you bring a rubber).

    When picking one up they'll ask if you're LE or not. They may test it by grabbing your dick or letting you grab them. They can also smell new blood so act like you've done it before. They'll try to get more money out of the newbies. Again 40 max is what you should pay. If you do BBBJ they may ask for a tip if you want them to swallow (usually 5 bucks more). Once the deed is done drop them back off. If you want to see them again ask for the # (but if you live with a S O probably not a good idea).

    That's all I can think of. When you post on here please give a description of the woman (if any) you picked up (what they look like, what they wore, their body description). Sharing is caring LOL.

    Hope this helps and good luck.
    This is all dead on, the only thing I would add is don't be afraid to keep driving, you'll be tempted to score, but some girls can be real trouble to be cautious, this isn't like massage parlors where you are negotiating in a legit business, street girls will rob you if they get the chance.

  5. #13697

    Sw 101

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFourMe  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I have never done a SW before. Any guidance for a white SW, location, what should I be careful for? Don't mind driving. Just want to venture out a little bit and try something new for a change.
    As far as location goes, hit up Fulton Industrial Blvd. On there you'll see streets such as Wendell, Shirley Dr, Frederick, and Fulton Industrial Circle (F I C). You'll also see Mills Pl (you can either Google these locations or when you're on FIB you'll see a Valero and a Red Roof Inn, turn on that street. F I C is one circle and it'll take you back up to F I B).

    As far as WSW, keep in mind these girls aren't sexy. In fact, I don't even think any of them are cute, but if you wanting to dump a quick nut, they'll do. There are fewer WSW (white street walkers) than BSW (black street walkers). There’s Nikki (explain later), Boston (like 5 foot), star (best BJ in that area I hear, but haven’t seen her in a long time), and a few older ones that look cute from the back or from a distance but ugly when you get up close. Boston is like that BTW.

    What to be careful for is the obvious: LE. They are usually parked at the gas station. But be careful as some of them are disguised in black SUVs, but I seldom seen that (knock on wood). Don't pick one up in front of them. The girls there know the area so they'll tell you where to go without being interrupted. If you looking for FS, they'll usually have a room. If you just want a BJ, they know spots to go.

    As far as price goes the WSWs usually charge 40 for BJ. I don't know how much for FS because I don't do it. There's a girl named Nikki (BBW, read hair, glasses, big ass and big gut, out almost every night, read the past posts, you'll know who she is) who charges 60. IMO that's too much for a BJ even though she does give good head. If you trying to be safe bring a condom. Some will do only do CBJ, others will do BBBJ (or CBJ if you bring a rubber).

    When picking one up they'll ask if you're LE or not. They may test it by grabbing your dick or letting you grab them. They can also smell new blood so act like you've done it before. They'll try to get more money out of the newbies. Again 40 max is what you should pay. If you do BBBJ they may ask for a tip if you want them to swallow (usually 5 bucks more). Once the deed is done drop them back off. If you want to see them again ask for the # (but if you live with a S O probably not a good idea).

    That's all I can think of. When you post on here please give a description of the woman (if any) you picked up (what they look like, what they wore, their body description). Sharing is caring LOL.

    Hope this helps and good luck.

  6. #13696

    Wcr

    Cruised thru there around 2 am and nobody was out. I started calling old numbers and got in touch with Deborah and let me tell you she never fails to satisfy me. Bbj cfs and finish on her back she has always been a cheap thrill just hard to get in to inch with.

  7. #13695

    New to SW

    Hey guys. I have never done a SW before. Any guidance for a white SW, location, what should I be careful for? Don't mind driving. Just want to venture out a little bit and try something new for a change.

  8. #13694

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Cruised around FIC about a few times and Mills twice. Saw no one, not a soul, not even Nikki. Must be the weather. I saw a couple of BSW hanging out inside the Valero though. Too many people in there to take a better look, so I did not take the chance. I even drove on Wendell and did not see anybody. Saw either a white, light skinned, could even been Latina SW behind that gas station though. She was wearing a black jacket and pink sweatpants. Called it a night.
    Damn if Nikki wasn't out something ain't right LOL. I guess it's the cold weather but thought it be a few SW out on a Friday night.

    I pass through Saturday evening.

  9. #13693
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    LOL I'm on my way as we speak. Not going to pick anyone up, just going to cruise.
    Cruised around FIC about a few times and Mills twice. Saw no one, not a soul, not even Nikki. Must be the weather. I saw a couple of BSW hanging out inside the Valero though. Too many people in there to take a better look, so I did not take the chance. I even drove on Wendell and did not see anybody. Saw either a white, light skinned, could even been Latina SW behind that gas station though. She was wearing a black jacket and pink sweatpants. Called it a night.

  10. #13692
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Anybody passing through Fib tonight?

    Massage Awesome I'm sure you are LOL.
    LOL I'm on my way as we speak. Not going to pick anyone up, just going to cruise.

  11. #13691

    Fib Friday Night

    Anybody passing through Fib tonight?

    Massage Awesome I'm sure you are LOL.

  12. #13690
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Man I thought since it was a little warm tonight it would be more SW out oh well maybe Spring and Summer.
    Yea true them SW ain't got no dedication no more on Fib you take a street like Figueroa in LA them SW out 24/7 no matter the weather.

  13. #13689

    Warmer weather

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Man I thought since it was a little warm tonight it would be more SW out oh well maybe Spring and Summer.
    Maybe because it was just one night of warmer weather. I'm not giving these girls credit for being rocket scientists, I don't think they check the weather, probably when it's warmer consistently they will start coming out more. Not that you see gems often but when I have its usually during 50=70 degree weather that is daily, when its too cold they stay away, too hot they stay away.

  14. #13688
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I was on F I B tonight around 9:30. Nothing exciting: 2 BSW on Mills, Nikki in FIC and Frederick, 2 BSW on the side of the Valero (one waving and running to me like she knew me). A lot of yayhoos at Valero (looked like as if it was Friday night). Took 3 trips around and left. No LE in that area but one at the gas station on Wendell.
    Man I thought since it was a little warm tonight it would be more SW out oh well maybe Spring and Summer.

  15. #13687
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Its always been my opinion picking up a new girl is risky, more so than an established one. So if I'm going to take on the possible headache of a pain in the ass girl she better be hot. Otherwise I'm better off looking for the fib old reliable. I know gems are rare but again unless I'm scoring big I just won't pick up an average looking new girl.

    FYI also the 2 times I saw guys get busted by cop girls they were 30 something ladies, I'm not saying they couldn't have a 20 year old Hottie but the cop chips tend to be older.
    I was on F I B tonight around 9:30. Nothing exciting: 2 BSW on Mills, Nikki in FIC and Frederick, 2 BSW on the side of the Valero (one waving and running to me like she knew me). A lot of yayhoos at Valero (looked like as if it was Friday night). Took 3 trips around and left. No LE in that area but one at the gas station on Wendell.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape