Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 31831
-
01-30-21 10:48 #18991Senior Member

Posts: 1250I would say fake
She has a Texas area code number in the ad. Google that number she advertises in a few places. Also she said she allows water sports- receiving. While not an acid test that usually means fake. At least that's my experience. If you call her and she wants a deposit than she is fake.
Originally Posted by BoneEm69
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 10:08 #18990Senior Member

Posts: 793Amber lee
She is hot and hopefully she is as good as stated above, but I would proceed with caution. Could the OP be the one with many, and I do mean many handles over the past couple of years?
Originally Posted by AlwaysHorny615
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 01:43 #18989Banned Member

Posts: 47Amber lee
I finally found one worth the wait. Visited amber to Night. I must say I've never had quite an experience like I had with amber, she was a true GFE and didn't watch the clock. We both enjoyed our time together, the service was great and the connection we has was even better! Amber is sweet and enjoys what she does and it shows.
Get in touch with me I'll share the number.
-
01-29-21 22:01 #18988Senior Member

Posts: 449No BJ?!
I'd say it's a fake, but not too good to be true. No BJ = not good enough to even warrant consideration in the first place.
Originally Posted by BoneEm69
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 18:35 #18987Senior Member

Posts: 644Is this BS anyone
Anyone seen this one looks way to good.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...024/6156405836
-
01-29-21 17:54 #18986Senior Member

Posts: 644Real or fake anyone
Has local number but probably.
TGTBT.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...r/417659212883
-
01-29-21 14:25 #18985Senior Member

Posts: 46Sorry guys yes. 80.
Ended up being there for 40 minutes. She was a good sport.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 10:14 #18984Senior Member

Posts: 83Found the same pics on CL
Found this post on the CL Resumes section yesterday and thought the pics looked familiar.
Originally Posted by Hokies32
[View Original Post]
https://nashville.craigslist.org/res...264163031.html
-
01-29-21 06:05 #18983Senior Member

Posts: 2528Vanessa
She is originally from Memphis. I meet her there the first time. Vanesssa and I go back a few years and has always made me happy.
Originally Posted by JonnyWanker
[View Original Post]
Cute spinner body with great service. As always YMMV.
-
01-29-21 05:26 #18982Senior Member

Posts: 523Foxy
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...lemen/36851280
Short and sweet. Literally. She texts back quick and communication is easy. Her incall is a house where she lives with her elderly aunt. Smoking in the house which doesn't bother me but if you can't get smokey for concerns of bringing the smell home you should pass on her. She is cute and friendly. She has some loose skin in certain areas but its nothing that is a major turnoff. She's very very small but if you take in her whole body you can tell she's healthy and its not due to habit. She is coherent and very reasonably priced. Really enjoyed her BBBJ. For the deed tried cowgirl and doggie. She honestly does great on top but says she never does it. Doggie was good but hard to get a really good rhythm going as she is tiny and will try to keep adjusting.
Just from sheer comfort level with her incall, price and her attitude I will keep this one in mind for a repeat. Not a #1 knockout but a reliable qv candidate when you're really in need.
-
01-28-21 22:50 #18981Senior Member

Posts: 359Not sure guys
Originally Posted by Hokies32
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Notdylan
[View Original Post]
I have only seen her once. Honestly it was a little awkward. Nothing she did, just a chemistry thing. She actually reached out later that day to apologize that she was not at her best. She offered to make it up. I have an appointment tomorrow. I will let you know what happens. She is a nice girl. Pics are spot on. She is clean and pretty. More to follow, tomorrow evening.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
H32.
-
01-28-21 21:22 #18980Banned Member

Posts: 4Emmily with two m's?
Bingo! That's her! Do you have a number or any contact info?
Originally Posted by RustyKuntz
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 18:36 #18979Senior Member

Posts: 1656Past her prime
She is wanting a 25 year old with a nice body rate and she is 20 years past that point I am sure she is a nice lady but all these ladies need to get real.
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 16:49 #18978Senior Member

Posts: 66Phoebe Lynn / Piper
Everyone's favorite spinner is headed to Nashville Feb 10-12. Will be in the hermitage area. She invites previous suitors to reach out again as she lost most of her old contacts. She has also given me permission to give her number out to those she hasn't met yet. Senior members message me. Would love to maybe trade her contact for a utr contact?? Something in Clarksville would be ah-mazing.
If you don't know her, google phoebe lynn xxx twitter and see some of her content. Super sweet. Absolute pro. Excellent oral abilities. No drug use. Can take a pounding. Go see her.
I only log in once or twice a day so be patient.
-
01-28-21 16:44 #18977Senior Member

Posts: 449Shorthand confuses people
I have no doubt he meant 80. I've reached out to her before and wasn't quoted anything higher than 150.
Originally Posted by Shafther
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




