Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23686
    Quote Originally Posted by Btjiii  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Daisy or Brianna at the BCC in Lake Forest?
    Briana is the former Ari at Havana.

  2. #23685
    Quote Originally Posted by Roamer666  [View Original Post]
    Looking for Nuru like how Havana provides only closer to Sgv. Anyone have any suggestions?
    Depending where you are noho dreams might be your other bet.

  3. #23684

    Havana closer to Sgv?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy23  [View Original Post]
    I made my second trip to Havana this afternoon after an "ok" first session with Cherry (See my detailed review a week or so ago). This time I requested Melanie based on the photos of who was available today. Oh my goodness, I'm glad I did. She immediately enters the room and strips completely naked. Wow, what a gorgeous, tight little body! Petite little package. Gave a pretty decent back massage with plenty of teasing. I just couldn't stop feeling up that cute little bubble butt. On the flip she climbed on top, slid on me for a bit and even ran her nipples right across my lips a few times. Didn't mind me touching literally everywhere. Did a lot of dirty talking until I finished. Wow. I've spent too much time in Asia to say it was one of the best experiences ever, but for around here this definitely was one of my top 3 or 4 of all time.
    Looking for Nuru like how Havana provides only closer to Sgv. Anyone have any suggestions?

  4. #23683
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchOwl  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany at BFF did CFS last time I was there (pre-covid times) so YMMV.

    It's been so long who knows if it's the same girl.
    Its her friendly likes to talk good message I saw her pre for CBJ and about a month ago CFS. 40 HOUSE TIP 1. 2.

  5. #23682

    Acronyms

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    What does BFF stand for? Thanks.
    I'm LOL. BFF stands for best friend forever. ROFL.

  6. #23681
    Tiffany at BFF did CFS last time I was there (pre-covid times) so YMMV.

    It's been so long who knows if it's the same girl.

  7. #23680

    Bff

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    What does BFF stand for? Thanks.
    Best Fucking Friends?

  8. #23679
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    What does BFF stand for? Thanks.
    Not sure but that is what the place is called check RM.

  9. #23678

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by LeatherNeck14  [View Original Post]
    Go and see Tiffany at BFF in SA.
    What does BFF stand for? Thanks.

  10. #23677
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHoudini  [View Original Post]
    I've actually been to Joy Thai last year before Covid, as far as I know it has been closed obviously since it's an LA parlor, but one time when calling to see if they were still in business they asked me if I wanted a massage that same day so that they could call in a girl to meet me there. My favorites are Katie and Julia, Katie will finish you off but won't take off any clothing, saying it's "not her thing", but she's a pretty cute mid 20's girl. Julia is a bit bigger, but not too big where I would call her fat, she's healthy enough with her huge knockers. I find her attractive, mid 30's, might try and upsell you more to take off more clothing but if you stand your ground she'll relent for a cheaper price. I do like this place whenever I'm in LA, if we're talking about the same place on Santa Monica Blvd then I believe the only reason they're closed currently is because they're following the guidelines.

    .
    Yep, that's the place. Their Yelp page says permanently closed and their website is no longer there. The phone number still works though. Maybe if you called and asked for a massage they would make arrangements. I don't know, I don't get up that way enough these days to give it a try. I only went to Joy Thai twice and the last time was at least 3-4 years ago. Both times got reasonably cute providers who got topless for the finish. Nothing I would have driven an hour out of my way for though.

  11. #23676
    Quote Originally Posted by LeatherNeck14  [View Original Post]
    Go and see Tiffany at BFF in SA.
    They are only HE right? No FS?

  12. #23675
    Quote Originally Posted by LeatherNeck14  [View Original Post]
    Go and see Tiffany at BFF in SA.
    I check the reviews on that place. Mostly only HE right?

  13. #23674
    Quote Originally Posted by IFearNoDeath  [View Original Post]
    Are there any good petite young Asian spinners in Orange county?
    Go and see Tiffany at BFF in SA.

  14. #23673

    Petite Asian Spinners.

    Are there any good petite young Asian spinners in Orange county?

  15. #23672
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartlessJay  [View Original Post]
    Off the bat I will say that my experience with H and H is only 3 or 4 visits about 2 years back. At that time they were more expensive than the competition in CM (entry. 7) so I didn't become a regular. For the money though, the girls were younger (20's) and considerably hotter than other places. Everything on the table, but no BB, which suited me fine anyway. I thought of the place as a splurge treat, with money being tight. I would like to hear an update though, if anyone can provide recent data which is more helpful than my outdated report.
    I do not suggest coming here. It's in a darle area. Rooms area nasty. Place is expensive. Camaras everywhere LOL like a government building. Girls are ok.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape