Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 8176
-
01-31-21 16:55 #2806Senior Member

Posts: 574Umm no way
Don't bring sand to the beach. In other words. P4 p is legal in CR and you can get whatever you want for a cheap price. I go 3 or 4 times a year.
Originally Posted by VinoVeritas034
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-21 14:03 #2805Senior Member

Posts: 43Good to know
Good to know, I'll start checking SA. WYP use to be good but lately its full of scammers from overseas.
Originally Posted by SuitNTie420
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-21 11:11 #2804Regular Member

Posts: 11Traveling With Your SB
For you guys who travel with your SBs, do you give them a cash gift for their time spent traveling with you, or is the fact that your paying for their airfare, hotels, incidentals, etc gift enough? Going to Costa Rica with my latest SB. She's on a monthly allowance. I'm paying for the trip. That seems like more than enough to me, but didn't know if there was some other protocol I may not be aware of that would suggest I give her something extra for blocking out 4 days in her schedule. She hasn't asked for more -- I doubt she ever would given her personality type. Thoughts are appreciated. Thanks in advance.
-
01-29-21 13:46 #2803Senior Member

Posts: 246Sa has plenty going on LOL
I can vouch that there were at least 38 "real" cute young fun women on there in 2020.
Originally Posted by HelloWorld3089
[View Original Post]
😉.
-
01-29-21 05:12 #2802Senior Member

Posts: 1172SA seems to have the most contenders but I have never tried SB. You have to weed through a lot of garbage but man there are some hidden gems in there for sure. It just takes time and patience. The links work but sometimes they'll get posted wrong or the profiles will have gotten blocked by the time you look at them.
Originally Posted by HelloWorld3089
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 15:49 #2801Senior Member

Posts: 1172Been talking to her for a few days now and was going to pull the trigger. The only reason I didn't is because she was very flaky and always had some kind of excuse. She's actually been wanting to hang out today but I passed because something came up. I have made the mistake of inviting them over without meeting first and luckily nothing bad ever happened. Sucks it went down like that but at least you're good. Looks like she is blocked again on SA.
Originally Posted by Tasteless
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 13:40 #2800Senior Member

Posts: 43Site Recommendation
Hello all, currently I've tried whatsyourprice but looking to see what other sites may be better. Seems like a lot of you are on SA but when I go on SA it doesn't look like much is going on. Anyone recommend SB? Also is it me or these links everyone posts doesn't ever work when I try to check them out.
-
01-27-21 08:23 #2799Senior Member

Posts: 124Confused
Is that the right link?
Originally Posted by Japo123
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 19:28 #2798Senior Member

Posts: 299So many things were rookie mistakes. I'm not suggesting you are a rookie, just that you made rookie mistakes. NEVER invite them to your home without meeting them in a public place first. Even after that, spring for the Geneva the first time just to feel them out. You had way too many red flags that you ignored. Always go with your spidey sense. You may be wrong once in a while, but with all the fresh pussy out there it's better to be safe than sorry. Sorry this happened to you. Use it as a learning experience. Safe hobbying!
Originally Posted by Tasteless
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 20:15 #2797Senior Member

Posts: 34Cash, dash and blackmail
Hello guys, this was probably one of the weirdest experiences of my life. So I meet this girl named Miranda and agree on the donation. She tries to make it a duo which I don't take her up on and she wants to come to my place instead of grabbing a coffee. Lots of red flags I ignored like when she came to my place, I never saw the car. She told me she has made several accounts on SA. Anyways we start things and she insists on the donation upfront which was a huge red flag and I feel really dumb for agreeing but then she gives me good head for about 20 minutes. Edging me on and playing around. Then all of a sudden tells me she's underage and I need to give her 1 k or she'll call the cops. I was dumbstruck to say the least. I somehow managed to get her to leave after calling her bluff to call the cops. Her profile on Sa clearly says she's 20. Anyways. Beware, I'm sure she has management because she goes outside and a car comes up to pick her up. I feel really stupid for falling for that. Lessons learned.
-
01-24-21 10:52 #2796Senior Member

Posts: 299Looks like I may have dodged a bullet. She gave me her phone number a while back but I have been slow to hit her up. I guess I'll pass on her. Thanks for sharing. Sorry she did the cash and dash thing.
Originally Posted by Manu410
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-21 10:08 #2795Senior Member

Posts: 167Sugar Baby turned Scammer
The thing is I met Contessina or "Nina" several time before and started to trust her. But just last week, we had an appointment at Geneva. She said her sister drove her there and she wants a ride back to her place after. I agreed cause I drove her back back home on previous meeting. Later she went to the bathroom to get ready, came out pretending on talking to her sister. She told me her sister needs gas money so she wants me to give her money. I was giving her $20 from the donation envelope when she said she will take the donation upfront today. My warning bells started going crazy but long story short I hesitantly agreed to give her the envelope upfront because I have seen seen her for-the nth time. She said she'll be back after giving her sister the gas money. Then I witnessed a classic case of cash and dash unfolded. I could have made a scene and run after her of chase her old beat up blue Mazda 3 but I decided it was not worth the aggravation and the risk of a car chase in the city streets. I do know her apartment address and I have several compromising videos and pictures of her (despite this cash and dash I won't share with anyone).
For those still seeing Nina, be warned.
Originally Posted by BigBobIII
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 14:13 #2794Regular Member

Posts: 3If you are using a dedicated Google account for these fun activities, you can buy a Google play gift card and load that up to pay for the subscription.
Originally Posted by FyrGuy33
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 07:28 #2793Senior Member

Posts: 299I presume you are talking about the SA membership. If that is what you are talking about, the Visa Vanilla card works. But, as suggested, read the forum. This has been discussed several times and will give you an idea of how to go about it. Some prepaid cards do not work so you would be saving yourself some grief.
Originally Posted by Harder4
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 17:51 #2792Senior Member

Posts: 311I don't think he was talking about the babies
I think he was referring to paying the SA site.
Originally Posted by Nudeed
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





