Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 523 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 7834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3244

    Jenna and Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met the girl under "Jenna" in STG Add the 23 y or so with green dress in Waterbury? She does not seem to have reviews. Looks legit but not getting the vibe.
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/200855851568

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...m/837729291957

    Jenna has pictures that link to model stock photos site. She and Lilly both had ads from a pic search that have them in Albany NY. Exact same reply about rates and Scott Rd location from both.

    I don't who is there when you go to that motel on Scott but I'm pretty sure it's not them.

  2. #3243

    New one?

    Anyone met the girl under "Jenna" in STG Add the 23 y or so with green dress in Waterbury? She does not seem to have reviews. Looks legit but not getting the vibe.

  3. #3242

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Believe me big women are my favorite as well and I'm not too picky on looks either. I never had a date with her before but I've seen her in passing at a motel from seeing another provider. She's old and fat and I'm putting it nicely. But this was a good 2 years back and those pics actually it looks like she lost weight. Luckily I seen her after my date heading to my car because she's a real dick downer just looking at her. But that's just me being shallow and maybe over critical. Sidenote this is her daughter in the link below I never had a date with her either she has one arm smaller than the other and what I was also told her father was one of the biggest pimps in waterbury back in the day I used to see him riding a bike around town.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/702891547958
    So I got to talk to BM on the phone and her daughter was there, along with the girls father, and LOL, they sent him to the store on his bicycle. So I will not be moving forward on this. Thanks for the feedback.

  4. #3241

    Destiny: Any info!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/destiny-...artford-371107

    Is she still around? Has anyone seen her recently? I meet her long time ago, had decent experience.

  5. #3240

    I wouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by CBransen  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...a/991445971148

    Love my women big and dominant, she says she is ready to dome. Anyone have any info on her?
    Believe me big women are my favorite as well and I'm not too picky on looks either. I never had a date with her before but I've seen her in passing at a motel from seeing another provider. She's old and fat and I'm putting it nicely. But this was a good 2 years back and those pics actually it looks like she lost weight. Luckily I seen her after my date heading to my car because she's a real dick downer just looking at her. But that's just me being shallow and maybe over critical. Sidenote this is her daughter in the link below I never had a date with her either she has one arm smaller than the other and what I was also told her father was one of the biggest pimps in waterbury back in the day I used to see him riding a bike around town.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/702891547958

  6. #3239
    Quote Originally Posted by CBransen  [View Original Post]
    Nothing on either one of them?
    I usually ask if they can do an out call to narrow down if they are real also ask for a confirmation pic.

  7. #3238
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    Take one for the team let us know.
    Nothing on either one of them?

  8. #3237
    Quote Originally Posted by CBransen  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...a/991445971148

    Love my women big and dominant, she says she is ready to dome. Anyone have any info on her?
    Take one for the team let us know.

  9. #3236

    Quick update

    Guys, found out yesterday that Big Mama runs with Peaches, any update on the two of them? Was offered the opportunity to meet both together and would love some advice.

  10. #3235
    Photos stolen from Kourtney Rae.

  11. #3234

    Christmas elf

    I inquired about this one in Hartford section under this subject about a month ago. Fake ad if you do reverse image search over the last photo I think it was you'll find the evidence linking back to an instagram model.


  12. #3233

  13. #3232

    Anyone meet her?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...a/991445971148

    Love my women big and dominant, she says she is ready to dome. Anyone have any info on her?

  14. #3231
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Just adding the header here so it's searchable by name to help others avoid her.

    The link may get deleted so here's more of her ad info.

    BMD.
    Thanks for the review the photos were enticing.

  15. #3230

    Hallie Mae / Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to get with hallie for awhile. I've been with Jasmine a few times and she's great so naturally I want to try her partner. Something always seemed to mess up and our schedules wouldn't go together. Seems like fate was trying to tell me something. Finally met with hallie today and basically god awful time.
    The last time I saw her, she pulled a cash and dash. I advise everyone to stay clear of her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape