Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,706 to 18,720 of 30318
-
01-28-21 23:32 #11613Senior Member

Posts: 44Kendall
I saw her a lot when she first travelled to Charlotte a few years back. She's thin, nice looking, all covered and a ton of fun. She mainly is outcall now so haven't seen her in several years. I would recommend.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 20:17 #11612Senior Member

Posts: 7335I am not a regular there. I met Merideth there about a year ago and they held my license until I returned with the key. I wasn't crazy about it but it is what it is. 10 or so years ago they went to the room with me and unlocked it without giving me the key.
Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 19:54 #11611Senior Member

Posts: 273I'd
Does the Hilltop make you show an I'd?
Originally Posted by Gastonian4
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 17:47 #11610Senior Member

Posts: 346Miley
If she's real, I'll gladly tongue punch her dirt star. Cute little' Thicky.
Originally Posted by BigDave343
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 17:13 #11609Senior Member

Posts: 346Kendall
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kendall-...arlotte-108811
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
I know she's been around forever. I used the search function in Charlotte and not much was returned.
I reached out to her when I first moved here & guess pissed her off by not going through with screening process. Now I'm either blocked, persona non grata or both.
-
01-28-21 14:30 #11608Regular Member

Posts: 16Miley
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/858947534150
Anyone had any contact with her? She responded quickly and then just ghosted.
-
01-28-21 12:48 #11607Banned Member

Posts: 1148Escort Index
Just scroll down and click source and it will take you to the original ad with the number.
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 12:05 #11606Senior Member

Posts: 346Don't mix up those needle loads!
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 10:43 #11605Senior Member

Posts: 7335Having demons along with being a diabetic doesn't sound like a good combination.
Originally Posted by Muffdiver01
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 10:36 #11604Senior Member

Posts: 201Problem with Escort Index
I used to use Escort Index a lot as it has a great search feature. Lately though I see that it's not showing all of the phone numbers. Any idea why and how to fix it?
-
01-28-21 04:48 #11603Senior Member

Posts: 687She wears a lot of different wigs for some unknown reason. Her real hair is not that bad. She's put on a little weight over the last few months and looks better body wise. She is a diabetic, but also has demon issues. I see her on occasion, but she can be hard to meet up with.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-21 20:44 #11602Senior Member

Posts: 3076Yea her hair was dirty blonde, like parts of the dye had grown out with her natural color? Her place definitely had a lived in look, I knew going in that scheduling was going to be like that based on previous texts with her. I know that BBFS is on the table but did not partake. Probably not every ones cup of tea for sure.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-21 20:37 #11601Banned Member

Posts: 930Jess
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-27-21 19:31 #11600Regular Member

Posts: 6Whats the damage on her services? I only see two reports on her.
Originally Posted by Ghost2662
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-21 16:45 #11599Senior Member

Posts: 166Jess
Hey guys, dream went very well. Nice girl. Great flute skills. And if you like to see them cum like I do, then hit her up.
Originally Posted by KawisaKiking
[View Original Post]
I'm not going to dive into the looks on this thread. She is priced very fair, and treats you well.
Over the top compared to 90% of the girls on stg.
I think the people who she has blacklisted follow this forum as well. Wich lead to bad reviews. She isn't lying about her tooth either, shits fucked.
Hopefully she goes back to the dentist.
Clean, good location, good looks, not a clockwatcher.
I recommend.










Reply With Quote





