Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 219 of 344 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 269 319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 5152
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1882

    Any info different add different pics

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c.../699804760159.

    Anyone have info on her looks good in both adds but it's different women in each and won't send face pic even with covid mask unless booked with min payment. Feels like a scam but after last two street meat I'm done with the wasteoid girls out there.

  2. #1881

    No

    Not the Stacy that used to pair up with Hanna.

    This Stacey used to mention the word gymnast in her ads (I can't find one right now). Blond hair. She also worked the streets, so many guys on here knew her real name. But I don't want to post her real name here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oak436  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to the Stacey (blond) who used to dance at Golds / Millennium years ago? Please post a link.

    Thanks.

    Oak.

  3. #1880

    RIP Stacey?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    This news is a couple years old, but I just stumbled upon it. If it was posted here, then I must have missed it. But just wanted to pass this on to those who knew her.
    Are you referring to the Stacey (blond) who used to dance at Golds / Millennium years ago? Please post a link.

    Thanks.

    Oak.

  4. #1879

    Stacey Gymnast, RIP

    This news is a couple years old, but I just stumbled upon it. If it was posted here, then I must have missed it. But just wanted to pass this on to those who knew her.

  5. #1878

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    She does not look like that and you will be very unimpressed.
    Saved me time / energy, thanks.

  6. #1877
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    They are fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Sent a PM to him about a month ago, no response. Can anyone else give more information on her? Or does anyone have her actual pictures? Reply here or PM, doesn't matter to me, thanks.
    She does not look like that and you will be very unimpressed.

  7. #1876

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    Are you going to print review? Just wondering. Thanks.
    What do you mean "print review"? I'm letting him know I have one so that he can check my profile and read it for himself, if he would like to.

  8. #1875

    Review?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    I have a review on her, and I think there's another. Basically, she's overpriced.
    Are you going to print review? Just wondering. Thanks.

  9. #1874

    She's ugly, don't bother

    Quote Originally Posted by Entrain  [View Original Post]
    She lives on the West Side says she just started, needs money, and has a gf that supposedly does this, her rates are on the higher side, for a QV 100/150/200.

    Anyone seen her?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/671406670306
    I have a review on her, and I think there's another. Basically, she's overpriced.

  10. #1873
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  11. #1872

    I have spoken with her, but.

    She lives on the West Side says she just started, needs money, and has a gf that supposedly does this, her rates are on the higher side, for a QV 100/150/200.

    Anyone seen her?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/671406670306

  12. #1871

    Understandable

    Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryMan603  [View Original Post]
    I knew they weren't her based on what someone posted here. I browsed the reviews to see if anyone had seen her since the phone number is not local. I went for it because no one else was available options are limited.
    Okay, I get what you mean.

  13. #1870
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the information, I think I'll pass. Price is a bit high for the pics to not even be real. Did you think the pics were her, or did you decide to see her despite knowing the pictures were fake? And if so, why? Feel free to not answer, I'm just curious.
    I knew they weren't her based on what someone posted here. I browsed the reviews to see if anyone had seen her since the phone number is not local. I went for it because no one else was available options are limited.

  14. #1869

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryMan603  [View Original Post]
    I saw her at her incall in her Manchester apartment. Pics aren't her as stated and I don't have any pics that are of her. She is curvy / bbw not really my thing but no one else was available. She does have a decent rack. She was pleasant to talk to. Just opted for BBBJ which was ok. It was 70/30 HJ / BJ I prefer little to no hands. I think it was 160 for HH which I wouldn't repeat at but I chose not to do FS so YMMV depending on what you are looking for. Easy and quick response over text.
    Thanks for the information, I think I'll pass. Price is a bit high for the pics to not even be real. Did you think the pics were her, or did you decide to see her despite knowing the pictures were fake? And if so, why? Feel free to not answer, I'm just curious.

  15. #1868
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Sent a PM to him about a month ago, no response. Can anyone else give more information on her? Or does anyone have her actual pictures? Reply here or PM, doesn't matter to me, thanks.
    I saw her at her incall in her Manchester apartment. Pics aren't her as stated and I don't have any pics that are of her. She is curvy / bbw not really my thing but no one else was available. She does have a decent rack. She was pleasant to talk to. Just opted for BBBJ which was ok. It was 70/30 HJ / BJ I prefer little to no hands. I think it was 160 for HH which I wouldn't repeat at but I chose not to do FS so YMMV depending on what you are looking for. Easy and quick response over text.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape