Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 376 of 662 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 426 476 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4293
    Thanks. -guess I'm slow today. Recognise all the north Borough ads. Looks like maybe she changed her number and ad text but did not take new pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    She's been around forever, started in Worcester. Personally never met but I believe reviews were sub-par, Mixed reviews on ThE otheR site Maybe others can comment. Look at the last link below, goes back to 2019.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/248718665592

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...s-out/23970291#lg=1&slide=0.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...cester-8146804

    https://escortindex.com/ad/worcester/508-557-7/9/209605

  2. #4292

    Brittany

    She's been around forever, started in Worcester. Personally never met but I believe reviews were sub-par, Mixed reviews on ThE otheR site Maybe others can comment. Look at the last link below, goes back to 2019.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/248718665592

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...s-out/23970291#lg=1&slide=0.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...cester-8146804

    https://escortindex.com/ad/worcester/508-557-7/9/209605

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is real? Ad indicates no texting which seems a bit weird. Phone ends in 2671.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...u/360662230663

  3. #4291

    Cassandra

    Hi guys,

    Anyone have intel? Looks too cute and cheap to be real.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...4/602203141165

  4. #4290

    New ad spoil me

    Anyone know if she is real? Ad indicates no texting which seems a bit weird. Phone ends in 2671.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...u/360662230663

  5. #4289
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    If she had a traditional delivery (vaginally) then she has a 6 week period to wait, so more than likely she will be doing BBBJ visits for a while. If she is resuming vag. Sex too early, that could be an issue. Depending on how the delivery went, there are issues (episiotomy) tear / incision, she might not even be able to do Greek for the same time period.
    Fuck her online ad. She'll be back on main up by micky D's soon enough blowin' cocks for $30 to buy H.

  6. #4288
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/989561522074

    Has anybody grabbed ahold of these yet? She's daytime Incall only.

  7. #4287

    Sex post delivery

    If she had a traditional delivery (vaginally) then she has a 6 week period to wait, so more than likely she will be doing BBBJ visits for a while. If she is resuming vag. Sex too early, that could be an issue. Depending on how the delivery went, there are issues (episiotomy) tear / incision, she might not even be able to do Greek for the same time period.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkankMagnet  [View Original Post]

  8. #4286
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Next Time on Maury!

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I haven't fucked her in over a year. On top of that I'm fixed.

    Has to be another mongor. .
    In the Case of LustyB (Dramatic Pause).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f03840c2fc352c798ffcee82cef4859d.jpg‎  

  9. #4285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Stegman  [View Original Post]
    See you fellas on the murry show.
    LOL. I haven't fucked her in over a year. On top of that I'm fixed.

    Has to be another mongor. .

  10. #4284

    Congrats

    Quote Originally Posted by SkankMagnet  [View Original Post]
    The rumors were true after all. She was pregnant. The stork dropped off little yesterday. Good luck to them.
    See you fellas on the murry show.

  11. #4283

    Holy shit

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Lord help them both.
    She doesn't waste any time!

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/982575286440

  12. #4282
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by SkankMagnet  [View Original Post]
    The rumors were true after all. She was pregnant. The stork dropped off little yesterday. Good luck to them.
    Lord help them both.

  13. #4281

    Jessylin

    The rumors were true after all. She was pregnant. The stork dropped off little yesterday. Good luck to them.

  14. #4280

    Abby

    Have any of you seen Abby lately? She's a great provider, but upped her rates quite a bit (250 hh, everything covered). She's posting more frequently now and doesn't list her rates anymore, which leads me to believe she may have lowered them. Anyone have any feedback?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/342870774339

  15. #4279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by BangEmAll  [View Original Post]
    Okay guys. I've been out of the game for awhile. I'm actually consider the older K with the bolt ons in Fitch this weekend.

    Honestly I'm really in need of a woman that's not a complete junk pile or a super rush job or way overpriced. Cause that's all I've heard of the past year. All this pent up energy needs to be released with a 3 hole destruction that I'm hoping K can provide. If you have other ideas let me know. Otherwise I'm destroying K this weekend and all her holes. I'm just asking some advice. I prefer all bare. Is this not a good idea with her? I mean if I pull it out of her ass all chocolatey it's going right in her mouth.

    I just want a solid hour of sexual release without the worry of getting robbed or rushed.
    Go see her. She'll treat you right. She'll talk some strange shit and repeat the same dirty talk over and over. Just ignore it. She can take a pounding in all 3 holes and then take it again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape