Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 6996
-
01-27-21 19:44 #3546Senior Member

Posts: 21001 luvbug
Has anyone rode this bicycle yet? She's been around for awhile I suspect.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ff131...3-e85467be4d3a
-
01-27-21 19:35 #3545Senior Member

Posts: 210Pictures?
Do you have pictures by chance? You could upload them, not all of us have OF.
Originally Posted by DiscretePete
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-21 14:21 #3544Senior Member

Posts: 70Onlyfans SB
Not entirely sure this belongs here as this is more geared towards to SA, but I've been going back and forth with an Onlyfans girl from NW side. At brecanyonnn on IG, OF, appears to have two OF Accts. I haven't pulled the trigger due to questions of legitimacy, but figured I'd pass along if any of you guys want to take a stab at. Asks for items off the Amazon wish list, but if you buy some content on OF that should open the door.
Cheers.
DP.
-
01-27-21 13:52 #3543Senior Member

Posts: 210She looks like she haven't missed a meal
She's bigger than her pictures FYI. She's real for sure like other seniors had mention, not SB materials. Wouldn't classify her as a village bicycle either.
Originally Posted by Krayzie317
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-21 08:31 #3542Senior Member

Posts: 658Same here
She's legit but all about the money and pro. No coffee date needed just go to her place she said. I passed.
Originally Posted by Krayzie317
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-21 06:14 #3541Senior Member

Posts: 137She's real
I had enough conversations with her to determine she's real. I chose to pursue other interests, but I gathered she can host in an apartment on the south side during convenient hours. Was asking 2. 5 ppm. Seemed flirty and fun in convo.
Originally Posted by Krayzie317
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-21 05:59 #3540Senior Member

Posts: 127Ompla Lompa
I think she is featured in Willie Wonka's movie, Chocolate Factory.
Originally Posted by Krayzie317
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-21 00:44 #3539Senior Member

Posts: 72Lola141
Any info on this one? I searched but didn't find anything. Seems legit through text.
https://www.seeking.com/member/acb2c...a-2f66b5f3ebae
-
01-26-21 19:34 #3538Senior Member

Posts: 210It is
You could tell her pictures was stolen. There's lots of girls on there that is real, you have to take your time and not think with the little guy. I have 5-6 girls in rotation from these past two weeks.
Originally Posted by IndyGuy85
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 18:55 #3537Senior Member

Posts: 3702 fitty
Nothing to write home about. Duece and a half. I did not repeat.
Originally Posted by ForTheWin
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 13:52 #3536Senior Member

Posts: 60Mandy = Scam (Probably)
Messaged this one early am Starting texting, seemed normal, said she lives in Fort Wayne even though its a California phone number. Talked about meeting. Then "she" asked me to cash app some pizza money. Who eats pizza at 8:00 am LOL. Anyway I said no, then it was "how about and Amazon gift card". My reply was "which one of my texts made you believe I'm stupid, just curious". Silence.
I swear its getting harder and harder to find real women on SA.
https://www.seeking.com/member/839de...4-72074fa6fb13
-
01-26-21 09:01 #3535Regular Member

Posts: 25Beware of Sav!
Hello fellow mongers, hope everyone is keeping safe.
She has been reviewed as cash and dash on the escorts thread before and I saw her on SA, so just wanted to ask everyone to beware of this scammer.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f1f43...2-cf7b4d139d30
Be safe out there!
-
01-26-21 08:00 #3534Senior Member

Posts: 182Missed your post
I just posted asking about her as well. Same situation for me, said $$. 5 and "whatever you desire". Right now I've got her coming to Lafayette Friday. I'll report back if it actually happens.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 00:34 #3533Senior Member

Posts: 181Kaliwdabooty
She told me three fitty. Looks like GPS has started already.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 22:16 #3532Senior Member

Posts: 182Kali
Searched in the thread but no results for Kali. Went to text after one message, bit if a desperate story. Anyone have experience with Kali?
https://www.seeking.com/member/ad8d3...3-a2b1998dbd73












Reply With Quote






