Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 259 of 492 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 309 359 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 7379
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3509

    Easthampton girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohearn241  [View Original Post]
    Saw a lady in Easthampton yesterday. Number was given to me. Was a car date. Good BBBJ. Blonde cute I would say mid20's. PM for more info.
    Hi, I been looking for someone in Northampton / Easthampton area.

    Any info would be great.

  2. #3508
    Quote Originally Posted by SideOfIrish  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to know more. Send me a pm once you can. Your inbox was full.
    Box is now empty.

  3. #3507
    Quote Originally Posted by SideOfIrish  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to know more. Send me a pm once you can. Your inbox was full.
    In box is now empty.

  4. #3506

    Inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohearn241  [View Original Post]
    Saw a lady in Easthampton yesterday. Number was given to me. Was a car date. Good BBBJ. Blonde cute I would say mid20's. PM for more info.
    I'd love to know more. Send me a pm once you can. Your inbox was full.

  5. #3505
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWonder9  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago decent service however she was living in Jen's house in Springfield (Indian Orchard I think). I got a bad feeling lots of drugs going on there and stayed away because of that. Is she still in the same spot or has she moved?
    Riverdale Motel. I met her there in September. I caught my girl cheating so I messaged her in December, but didn't go. She was still there. Haven't messaged since.

  6. #3504

    Ciindy

    Quote Originally Posted by WestMassHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/909017579593

    I saw her. Nice girl. Has a boyfriend that waits outside. He doesn't interrupt. Doesn't like to do a BBBJ, but does it to start. FS on the menu, but no butt play. I prefer outs, but her location is pretty safe.
    I saw her a few years ago decent service however she was living in Jen's house in Springfield (Indian Orchard I think). I got a bad feeling lots of drugs going on there and stayed away because of that. Is she still in the same spot or has she moved?

  7. #3503

    Easthampton encounter

    Saw a lady in Easthampton yesterday. Number was given to me. Was a car date. Good BBBJ. Blonde cute I would say mid20's. PM for more info.

  8. #3502

    Kayla is one to avoid.

    WestMassHunter; saw her three times. Service was great the first, second not as good. The 3rd she sniffed a few bags of dope, and nodded out with my tool in her mouth. Not a repeater. Had to get a shot after.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/979926403293

    For anyone, just avoid Kayla. She's the typical roses grabber, ripoff. She has major drug history including theft. She's OK for a first out date if you feel lonely. She had a nice Chicopee rental house but her roommate threw her out. She gives a good first out meeting. Her body is fairly attractive, great up top, gives average BBBJ and tight bald down below. Her behind is really big. For her out date, you want to have a perfect location for security so she doesn't run off. You want to make sure she gives you service first. Have her do something first before you give her roses.

  9. #3501

    Seeking 3 rds

    I've met up a few times with a cute little thing working UTR, and she's down to try mmf dates. If you're down for that sort of play at very reasonable donations, PM me.

  10. #3500
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

    Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

    Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

    Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

    If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

  11. #3499

    Will post some

    Quote Originally Posted by FooooBar420  [View Original Post]
    You're not going to get a whole lot of help on this site if you're only asking for help. Go TOFTT and report back. After you've reviewed a few ladies, the regulars will trust you a little more and start sharing info. Or got back 10-12 pages and get caught up.

    Stay safe,

    Foooo.
    I am new like the other guy said. I am going to post who I have met. Just going through my list over the next day. Thanks for the tip. If anyone has info on those 3, let me know please. If I hear back I will do the same. Message me if you want, or have questions about anyone I saw. Thanks!

  12. #3498

    Utr

    I received a lot of messages about a UTR a few weeks ago. If I didn't message anyone back, I probably deleted and didn't respond because my mailbox filled up fast. PM if anyone is interested.

  13. #3497

    Kayla

    I saw her 3 times. Service was great the first, second not as good. The 3rd she sniffed a few bags of dope, and nodded out with my tool in her mouth. Not a repeater. Had to get a shot after.

  14. #3496

    Saw her

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/909017579593

    I saw her. Nice girl. Has a boyfriend that waits outside. He doesn't interrupt. Doesn't like to do a BBBJ, but does it to start. FS on the menu, but no butt play. I prefer outs, but her location is pretty safe.

  15. #3495

    I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by Joenct  [View Original Post]
    I had her come to my place felt rushed the whole time everytime I tried touching her she moved around made it difficult and I finally just finished to get her out never repeated.
    I met her. I was let down she was bugger than her pics. I had a good dream with her. She didn't watch the clock. Nkntouching yes, did a BBBJ, FS, and all that. Went past my time. Gave her a bit more than agreed without her asking. I would repeat. I did an outcall not a car date so for that I couldn't comment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape