Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 7375
-
01-28-21 07:00 #3505Senior Member

Posts: 63Riverdale Motel. I met her there in September. I caught my girl cheating so I messaged her in December, but didn't go. She was still there. Haven't messaged since.
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 06:46 #3504Senior Member

Posts: 464Ciindy
I saw her a few years ago decent service however she was living in Jen's house in Springfield (Indian Orchard I think). I got a bad feeling lots of drugs going on there and stayed away because of that. Is she still in the same spot or has she moved?
Originally Posted by WestMassHunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 04:56 #3503Regular Member

Posts: 22Easthampton encounter
Saw a lady in Easthampton yesterday. Number was given to me. Was a car date. Good BBBJ. Blonde cute I would say mid20's. PM for more info.
-
01-28-21 02:35 #3502Senior Member

Posts: 99Kayla is one to avoid.
WestMassHunter; saw her three times. Service was great the first, second not as good. The 3rd she sniffed a few bags of dope, and nodded out with my tool in her mouth. Not a repeater. Had to get a shot after.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/979926403293
For anyone, just avoid Kayla. She's the typical roses grabber, ripoff. She has major drug history including theft. She's OK for a first out date if you feel lonely. She had a nice Chicopee rental house but her roommate threw her out. She gives a good first out meeting. Her body is fairly attractive, great up top, gives average BBBJ and tight bald down below. Her behind is really big. For her out date, you want to have a perfect location for security so she doesn't run off. You want to make sure she gives you service first. Have her do something first before you give her roses.
-
01-27-21 18:59 #3501Regular Member

Posts: 9Seeking 3 rds
I've met up a few times with a cute little thing working UTR, and she's down to try mmf dates. If you're down for that sort of play at very reasonable donations, PM me.
-
01-27-21 18:41 #3500Regular Member

Posts: 2[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.
Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.
Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.
Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.
If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.
-
01-27-21 16:11 #3499Senior Member

Posts: 92Will post some
I am new like the other guy said. I am going to post who I have met. Just going through my list over the next day. Thanks for the tip. If anyone has info on those 3, let me know please. If I hear back I will do the same. Message me if you want, or have questions about anyone I saw. Thanks!
Originally Posted by FooooBar420
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-21 13:30 #3498Senior Member

Posts: 87Utr
I received a lot of messages about a UTR a few weeks ago. If I didn't message anyone back, I probably deleted and didn't respond because my mailbox filled up fast. PM if anyone is interested.
-
01-27-21 12:42 #3497Senior Member

Posts: 92Kayla
I saw her 3 times. Service was great the first, second not as good. The 3rd she sniffed a few bags of dope, and nodded out with my tool in her mouth. Not a repeater. Had to get a shot after.
-
01-27-21 12:39 #3496Senior Member

Posts: 92Saw her
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/909017579593
I saw her. Nice girl. Has a boyfriend that waits outside. He doesn't interrupt. Doesn't like to do a BBBJ, but does it to start. FS on the menu, but no butt play. I prefer outs, but her location is pretty safe.
-
01-27-21 11:21 #3495Senior Member

Posts: 92I saw her
I met her. I was let down she was bugger than her pics. I had a good dream with her. She didn't watch the clock. Nkntouching yes, did a BBBJ, FS, and all that. Went past my time. Gave her a bit more than agreed without her asking. I would repeat. I did an outcall not a car date so for that I couldn't comment.
Originally Posted by Joenct
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-21 10:16 #3494Senior Member

Posts: 410I had her come to my place felt rushed the whole time everytime I tried touching her she moved around made it difficult and I finally just finished to get her out never repeated.
Originally Posted by FancyLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-21 08:52 #3493Senior Member

Posts: 4546How the hell you stay hard with the car door open when it's cold outside.
Originally Posted by FancyLover
[View Original Post]
I think she did that so you could get soft. She knows not a lot of guys can stay hard when it's cold so if you had gotten soft then it would be easy money for her.
-
01-27-21 04:21 #3492Senior Member

Posts: 99Ginger meet-greet
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....u/854803636885
Ginger.
Setup a dinner time darker outside meeting with her. She text messages pretty well. She's difficult to get in touch with sometimes. She doesn't like phone calls. She's somewhat pricey but is very reasonable for quick car or out dates. She claims, to prioritizes her "regulars first" that respond to her online ad. She's very independent. She works another real job. This is her side job. She's white Hispanic. For the out visit, she lives in a rough neighborhood and gave me directions to a back alley location with not much traffic. Her vehicle was rather small and so we used my backseat. She does give you a choice. Her vehicle does sometimes smell like smoke; but she doesn't smoke in session. She put my flowers in her pocked to her black pants. She started with BBBJ. Provides protection if you don't already have it. She was really busty up top. Allowed licking but got upset with any touching. She gets nervous. She had me open my vehicle door. It was freezing out. Had me go outside. She pulled down her black pants with thong on. While doing it, her rear was fairly large for a few minutes. She turned, her lower extremity was shaved, tight and bald. She was ok with a little oral but not you touching her. She will masturbate however to open it for you. We did standard for the remainder of time.
She is a heavy clock watcher. She didn't seem that busy. She claims to hike the amount for roses after one visit but she really doesn't remember everyone. So, the idea that she has clients is circumstantial. She's a regular online with ads. OK legit person to repeat if the roses are good.
-
01-26-21 19:22 #3491Senior Member

Posts: 92I tried, and was never answered by all 3. Tried the 1st one tonight, the other 2 on Sunday. No replies.
Originally Posted by FooooBar420
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




