Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 616 of 981 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 666 716 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 14703
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5478

    No BBFS with Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggusDiggus  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in a while, but she was open to GFE, FS and DATY in the past. She is one of the real players out there. BBBJ is BOMB and she will give a GFE.

    YMMV but she is a 5-Star performer.
    Astrid will not do BBFS under any circumstances or Greek. Other than that she's pretty open.

  2. #5477

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows the menu astrid serves? Is there GFE, FS, DATY on it? I've enjoyed her company several times, over a year ago, but I never was able to get past BBBJ. Is there more to be had or is that it?
    Haven't seen her in a while, but she was open to GFE, FS and DATY in the past. She is one of the real players out there. BBBJ is BOMB and she will give a GFE.

    YMMV but she is a 5-Star performer.

  3. #5476
    Quote Originally Posted by DtLover863  [View Original Post]
    Mid 30's.
    I suspect a lot of the older guys would be surprised at the age range of hobbyists that like to participate in this shit.

  4. #5475

    Young for 47

    Quote Originally Posted by ShurShot14  [View Original Post]
    Pics look mighty young for 47. Also I'm curious as to why many ads have dozens of pics, many duplicates, showing only face or tits.
    My guess is that she may be 47 but photo shopped the shit out of her face pics. Look at the very last pic -- could argue she's 47. I find that face / tit shots means she is obese and doesn't want to show the gross belly and ass.

  5. #5474
    Quote Originally Posted by ShurShot14  [View Original Post]
    Pics look mighty young for 47. Also I'm curious as to why many ads have dozens of pics, many duplicates, showing only face or tits.
    They are super photo shopped who lies that they are older?

  6. #5473

    Italiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Way to many pics. All different. I saw her a few months ago and she looked normal but the pics with the bruised legs are awful. Which are current now?
    Thanks all for the input. Not sure which pics are current as I cancelled our appt due to her timing. I may try again this weekend and I'll certainly provide feedback.

  7. #5472

    Astrid

    Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows the menu astrid serves? Is there GFE, FS, DATY on it? I've enjoyed her company several times, over a year ago, but I never was able to get past BBBJ. Is there more to be had or is that it?

  8. #5471
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch1965  [View Original Post]
    Set up time last weekend with her. Said she was living in a motel and agreed to an 11:30 time. However, when I texted to get the ball rolling she said I need to pick her up for the car date -- but it wasn't supposed to be a car date. I explained that and she said that she needed to wake her brother up (living with her?) and that she could be ready by 1:00. That was way too far out for me as I had to be downtown St. Pete by 1:00. Kind of a hassle but I do have a Greek fetish and may have to try her again sometime unless any of you have similar / worse stories.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ampa/58106237/
    Way to many pics. All different. I saw her a few months ago and she looked normal but the pics with the bruised legs are awful. Which are current now?

  9. #5470

    Italiana four months ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch1965  [View Original Post]
    Set up time last weekend with her. Said she was living in a motel and agreed to an 11:30 time. However, when I texted to get the ball rolling she said I need to pick her up for the car date -- but it wasn't supposed to be a car date. I explained that and she said that she needed to wake her brother up (living with her?) and that she could be ready by 1:00. That was way too far out for me as I had to be downtown St. Pete by 1:00. Kind of a hassle but I do have a Greek fetish and may have to try her again sometime unless any of you have similar / worse stories.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ampa/58106237/
    Back then she look like the pictures with her hair pulled up. The long hair pictures seem new and she looks a little rougher in the face there. Had some bruises on her thighs when I saw her. She was at the red roof on 19. Great attitude BBBJCAM. For $50. Saw her on short notice with good communication.

  10. #5469
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch1965  [View Original Post]
    Set up time last weekend with her. Said she was living in a motel and agreed to an 11:30 time. However, when I texted to get the ball rolling she said I need to pick her up for the car date -- but it wasn't supposed to be a car date. I explained that and she said that she needed to wake her brother up (living with her?) and that she could be ready by 1:00. That was way too far out for me as I had to be downtown St. Pete by 1:00. Kind of a hassle but I do have a Greek fetish and may have to try her again sometime unless any of you have similar / worse stories.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ampa/58106237/
    I had her when she was up by the Triangle. I have not seen her around that area in sometime. Not sure what her situation is now. Greek was on the menu and it was good. Good luck.

  11. #5468

    Italiana

    Set up time last weekend with her. Said she was living in a motel and agreed to an 11:30 time. However, when I texted to get the ball rolling she said I need to pick her up for the car date -- but it wasn't supposed to be a car date. I explained that and she said that she needed to wake her brother up (living with her?) and that she could be ready by 1:00. That was way too far out for me as I had to be downtown St. Pete by 1:00. Kind of a hassle but I do have a Greek fetish and may have to try her again sometime unless any of you have similar / worse stories.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ampa/58106237/

  12. #5467
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Only one way to find out.

    But read all her reviews. Enjoy Ajdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by XpertTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Ajdal, you got a pic you send share? I mean it sounds TGTBT but I believe you. Now I just need to know if she's my cereal.
    .

  13. #5466
    Quote Originally Posted by XpertTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Ajdal, you got a pic you send share? I mean it sounds TGTBT but I believe you. Now I just need to know if she's my cereal.
    Raine is well documented. Can be a psycho if catch her at the wrong time but otherwise a great time.

  14. #5465
    Ajdal, you got a pic you send share? I mean it sounds TGTBT but I believe you. Now I just need to know if she's my cereal.

  15. #5464
    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a little while back. Definitely the girl in the pictures. The door swung open and I couldn't stop staring at her nose. There's nothing wrong with it, just bigger than the pictures seem to portray. I caught myself staring and then thought of that Cheech and Chong skit "don't look at his birthmark man" and just started randomly chuckling like an idiot. I wasn't looking at her nose, man. She kept sidestepping my text if BBBJ was available. Of course, come to find out it was covered everything. CBJ was ok. Switched to doggy and pounded her. She made sexy little noises, tugged at the sheets, and kept reaching back grabbing my hand on her waist. Pulled her hair as I came in the cover inside her. Probably won't repeat because of the CBJ. If you like fucking tiny tight body spinners, you can't go wrong with her. Wanted 160 hh, settled for 120.
    Thanks for intel on CBJ. What a bummer. So close. But so far away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape