Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 616 of 980 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 666 716 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 14694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5469

    Italiana

    Set up time last weekend with her. Said she was living in a motel and agreed to an 11:30 time. However, when I texted to get the ball rolling she said I need to pick her up for the car date -- but it wasn't supposed to be a car date. I explained that and she said that she needed to wake her brother up (living with her?) and that she could be ready by 1:00. That was way too far out for me as I had to be downtown St. Pete by 1:00. Kind of a hassle but I do have a Greek fetish and may have to try her again sometime unless any of you have similar / worse stories.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ampa/58106237/

  2. #5468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Only one way to find out.

    But read all her reviews. Enjoy Ajdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by XpertTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Ajdal, you got a pic you send share? I mean it sounds TGTBT but I believe you. Now I just need to know if she's my cereal.
    .

  3. #5467
    Quote Originally Posted by XpertTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Ajdal, you got a pic you send share? I mean it sounds TGTBT but I believe you. Now I just need to know if she's my cereal.
    Raine is well documented. Can be a psycho if catch her at the wrong time but otherwise a great time.

  4. #5466
    Ajdal, you got a pic you send share? I mean it sounds TGTBT but I believe you. Now I just need to know if she's my cereal.

  5. #5465
    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a little while back. Definitely the girl in the pictures. The door swung open and I couldn't stop staring at her nose. There's nothing wrong with it, just bigger than the pictures seem to portray. I caught myself staring and then thought of that Cheech and Chong skit "don't look at his birthmark man" and just started randomly chuckling like an idiot. I wasn't looking at her nose, man. She kept sidestepping my text if BBBJ was available. Of course, come to find out it was covered everything. CBJ was ok. Switched to doggy and pounded her. She made sexy little noises, tugged at the sheets, and kept reaching back grabbing my hand on her waist. Pulled her hair as I came in the cover inside her. Probably won't repeat because of the CBJ. If you like fucking tiny tight body spinners, you can't go wrong with her. Wanted 160 hh, settled for 120.
    Thanks for intel on CBJ. What a bummer. So close. But so far away.

  6. #5464
    Quote Originally Posted by ShurShot14  [View Original Post]
    3 nuts in a few hours? How old ARE you?
    Mid 30's.

    Also, not very routine for me. Last nut was maybe a week or two prior.

  7. #5463
    Senior Member


    Posts: 303
    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    I caught myself staring and then thought of that Cheech and Chong skit "don't look at his birthmark man" and just started randomly chuckling like an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    Dave's not here man.
    Had to laugh at this exchange. I know I laughed at the time the "Dave's not here man" bit came out. 1971, a long, long time ago. Sex, Drugs, & Rock-and-Roll.

  8. #5462
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Raine's in Tampa, Eat

    Your wheaties boys. She's at the 256 store, Aisle 906 , Space 8286. All menu items are open, Greek with a side of your tossed salad is on the menu also. 100 for the all you can pound half hour buffett. ASk her any questions. Ajdal out.

  9. #5461
    Quote Originally Posted by JxFactor  [View Original Post]
    That is weird considering I've been eyeing her for a while now, hope someone can update.
    I tried a few months ago. Deleted her off my twitter. Something is not like it use to be with her. YMMV.

  10. #5460
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffLunch812  [View Original Post]
    Allowed to suck her off?
    I didn't ask. It's not my thing.

  11. #5459

    Were you

    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a little while back. Definitely the girl in the pictures. The door swung open and I couldn't stop staring at her nose. There's nothing wrong with it, just bigger than the pictures seem to portray. I caught myself staring and then thought of that Cheech and Chong skit "don't look at his birthmark man" and just started randomly chuckling like an idiot. I wasn't looking at her nose, man. She kept sidestepping my text if BBBJ was available. Of course, come to find out it was covered everything. CBJ was ok. Switched to doggy and pounded her. She made sexy little noises, tugged at the sheets, and kept reaching back grabbing my hand on her waist. Pulled her hair as I came in the cover inside her. Probably won't repeat because of the CBJ. If you like fucking tiny tight body spinners, you can't go wrong with her. Wanted 160 hh, settled for 120.
    Allowed to suck her off?

  12. #5458
    Dave's not here man.

    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a little while back. Definitely the girl in the pictures. The door swung open and I couldn't stop staring at her nose. There's nothing wrong with it, just bigger than the pictures seem to portray. I caught myself staring and then thought of that Cheech and Chong skit "don't look at his birthmark man" and just started randomly chuckling like an idiot. I wasn't looking at her nose, man. She kept sidestepping my text if BBBJ was available. Of course, come to find out it was covered everything CBJ was ok. Switched to doggy and pounded her. She made sexy little noises, tugged at the sheets, and kept reaching back grabbing my hand on her waist. Pulled her hair as I came in the cover inside her. Probably won't repeat because of the CBJ. If you like fucking tiny tight body spinners, you can't go wrong with her. Wanted 160 hh, settled for 120.

  13. #5457

    Lexy

    Saw her a little while back. Definitely the girl in the pictures. The door swung open and I couldn't stop staring at her nose. There's nothing wrong with it, just bigger than the pictures seem to portray. I caught myself staring and then thought of that Cheech and Chong skit "don't look at his birthmark man" and just started randomly chuckling like an idiot. I wasn't looking at her nose, man. She kept sidestepping my text if BBBJ was available. Of course, come to find out it was covered everything. CBJ was ok. Switched to doggy and pounded her. She made sexy little noises, tugged at the sheets, and kept reaching back grabbing my hand on her waist. Pulled her hair as I came in the cover inside her. Probably won't repeat because of the CBJ. If you like fucking tiny tight body spinners, you can't go wrong with her. Wanted 160 hh, settled for 120.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jkhfd.png‎  

  14. #5456
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJamming  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/58000454/

    Can anyone testify to her claim? Thank You!
    Pics look mighty young for 47. Also I'm curious as to why many ads have dozens of pics, many duplicates, showing only face or tits.

  15. #5455
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    She could really use another pose, seriously like 50 pics but they are all the same. I have never seen her but would be curious as to why the same pose all the time. I have a feeling "nice and curvy" means she has a "great personality".
    Age is listed as 47. That doesn't match up with those pictures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape