Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 3061
-
02-01-21 02:13 #1306Regular Member

Posts: 24Kate
Has anyone tried? https://www.yesbackpage.com/45/posts...-Hookups-.html.
She looks pretty juicy. She is in Santa Ana. Her prices seems good but I see there's a snapchat so always want to get some more input.
-
01-30-21 18:37 #1305Senior Member

Posts: 150Mela on PD
Yes. The one I saw called herself Candy.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-21 03:35 #1304Senior Member

Posts: 7266Corgs rotate girls and if you saw Mela yesterday? Two or three days later it might be another girl being advertised as Mela.
Originally Posted by Monger699
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 23:38 #1303Senior Member

Posts: 109Yes in deed, she is legit. Saw her last in a nice condo in OC. Only downside was the upsell for BBBJ. Photos are her.
Originally Posted by DanSommerKamp
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 10:36 #1302Senior Member

Posts: 1223Mira Carrera
$1000 90 minutes /$1400 2 hours.
Originally Posted by PantyLoverMan
[View Original Post]
You must be Daddy Warbucks if you can afford her rates. She has 20 reviews on TER, almost all of them 10/10 in looks and service.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?ID=163067
But I guess none of that matters to a panty lover like you, and our endorsement here carries more weight LOL.
-
01-25-21 23:19 #1301Regular Member

Posts: 1Mira in OC
Anyone have experience with Mira?
http://www.city-source.com/miracarrera/
Looking to book a sesh but not sure. Please dm or reply, thanks!
-
01-25-21 22:33 #1300Regular Member

Posts: 9StellaJacqueline
The girl and the ad are legit. She's in OC these days and as sweet as ever, but a little bit scattered, if you know what I mean. She now has implants.
Originally Posted by Newbie7719
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 20:18 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 150Mela in Rowland Heights
I'm not sure who the reviewers on PD met (I suspect it's a generic bookers account for the normal SGV MILF / GILF Chinese women) but I met a late 30/40's Chinese women. Residential condo in RH. Standard shower, sub par 2 min back rub CBJ CFS shower and out. I didn't opt for the GFE once I saw her but in the past when I've paid for it in the SGV area the extra service hasn't warranted it. Never went back but there could be others on the account with better looks & service. YMMV.
Originally Posted by DonJuanCarlos
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 13:44 #1298Senior Member

Posts: 45Mela on PD
Any intel on this provider? https://privatedelights.ch/profile/mela.
Thinking of making an appointment. Thanks in advance fellas!
-
01-22-21 12:49 #1297Regular Member

Posts: 20Link
https://independent.com.listcrawler....unty/56302000/
Originally Posted by RikDog55
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 21:56 #1296Senior Member

Posts: 26The brunette / black haired girl
So I went to go see anniemac today in Buena Park at the quality in on beach and when I got there I noticed she had a friend there she had a hand tattoo and black hair anyone know who she is?
-
01-21-21 11:09 #1295Senior Member

Posts: 63Second girl
Who has a way to get in touch with her? All these posts and never posts a way to contact her in any of them.
.
Originally Posted by Superflytnt
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 10:06 #1294Senior Member

Posts: 182I also recall obvious drug use. Make sure that jimmy stays on extra tight.
Originally Posted by BigBoDonk
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 04:27 #1293Senior Member

Posts: 7266https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/...milf-4-6886052
Originally Posted by HRodri
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 22:05 #1292Senior Member

Posts: 491$?
Who cares brothers. Give me tetangas like this and I don't care if she smells like Arnold from the Commando movie How much she charges?
Originally Posted by Superflytnt
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





