Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 970 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 470 870 920 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 1020 1070 1470 ... LastLast
Results 14,536 to 14,550 of 27900
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13365
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit. How are you not swamped with child support payments?
    Good lawyer. I was actually collecting child support from my ex wife for a few years.

  2. #13364

    Jade Love?

    Anyone here play with Jade lately? If so, is she still worth it? She still party?

  3. #13363

    Nico vs. Shawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    LOL I have 9 kids total. 4 off TNA with 2 different gals. 2 from my ex wife. 2 from a hot little blonde I saw walking on Broadway. 1 from a gal from the casino I pulled. I thought I was done after my last daughter. But Christmas eve a girls mom hit me up an let me know her grandson was mine. I love all my children, I have a nice little squad.
    Damn Shawn Kemp only had 7 children by 6 women.

  4. #13362
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    LOL I have 9 kids total. 4 off TNA with 2 different gals. 2 from my ex wife. 2 from a hot little blonde I saw walking on Broadway. 1 from a gal from the casino I pulled. I thought I was done after my last daughter. But Christmas eve a girls mom hit me up an let me know her grandson was mine. I love all my children, I have a nice little squad.
    Holy shit. How are you not swamped with child support payments?

  5. #13361

    Not Kemp! 7 x 15 = 105!

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    Is one of them Shawn Kemp?
    Shawn Kemp sure didn't wish that!

    The reason why he was broke, despite making millions? He had to pay 15% of his earnings to child support! Well, 7 x 15 = 105, so it exceeded 100%!

    I saw Kemp with his then girlfriend at Tower Records, and others have seen other girlfriends of his.

    Give Kemp this: They were all hot, and light-skinned Black girls, who look like they were half-White, likely with a White Mom and a Black Dad. Those are the kinds of girls I would pay to BBFS, big money! It almost makes it worth losing his shirt over! Almost.

  6. #13360

    Best BB GILF in the Seattle Area?

    Who do you recommend for a GILF in the Seattle area? Snohomish County preferred, but King County also works.

  7. #13359
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    LOL I have 9 kids total. 4 off TNA with 2 different gals. 2 from my ex wife. 2 from a hot little blonde I saw walking on Broadway. 1 from a gal from the casino I pulled. I thought I was done after my last daughter. But Christmas eve a girls mom hit me up an let me know her grandson was mine. I love all my children, I have a nice little squad.
    I can only imagine looking at your Ancestry.com account would look like!

  8. #13358

    Lilyspleasuregarden

    I've seen her once for massage. My guess is that BBFS initially is very rare if not near impossible. But I also get vibe that if you're a regular she likes, then it might be on table.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She has been on the boards for a while. But have never seen her being mentioned on any of the threads here. Is she legit. Have anyone seen her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...pleasuregarden

  9. #13357

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    I hope she does even if it means she leaves the biz. I'm always happy for someone who overcomes addiction and gets their life together. There are plenty of other providers.
    I as well wish her the best. She was always cool with me. She was a sweetie. She'd make decent wifey material, IF she managed to get clean!

  10. #13356
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekbbProvider  [View Original Post]
    Last I knew she (Nikki Devil) was making an effort to get cleaned up. I know she was in / out of many programs. I as well have a hunch that she didn't ever wind up defeating her demons.
    I hope she does even if it means she leaves the biz. I'm always happy for someone who overcomes addiction and gets their life together. There are plenty of other providers.

  11. #13355

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. I saw her a few weeks ago but have been hesitant to report. She definitely belongs here but I advise against it. If you can't figure out why feel free to PM.



    Yeah, I really miss her too. Saw her a few times as well at the Des Moines Pac Hwy dive. She always seemed really nice and straight forward, and even though she's a user she seemed to handle it better than most. I hope she's OK, but considering her issues and that she hasn't posted in quite awhile I fear the worst.
    Last I knew she was making an effort to get cleaned up. I know she was in / out of many programs. I as well have a hunch that she didn't ever wind up defeating her demons.

  12. #13354
    Quote Originally Posted by ChopperDan113  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last night and I wish I did not. She is a nice girl and provided good service but does not look like her pictures. She is at least 20 lbs bigger then her instagram or TNA pictures. She look pregnant to me. Hugh gut on her, I did not BBFS with her either.
    From her pictures, she looks like she has those shriveled nipples, consistent with childbirth.

  13. #13353
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her as well. Her response was soooo business like. It was a huge turn-off. I figured if this is the way she communicates on the first message. I am concerned what her attitude would be after she has my donation in her hand. Hard pass for me. Reading these actually made me feel better. Will continue to trust my instincts.
    I saw her last night and I wish I did not. She is a nice girl and provided good service but does not look like her pictures. She is at least 20 lbs bigger then her instagram or TNA pictures. She look pregnant to me. Hugh gut on her, I did not BBFS with her either.

  14. #13352

    Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    LOL I have 9 kids total. 4 off TNA with 2 different gals. 2 from my ex wife. 2 from a hot little blonde I saw walking on Broadway. 1 from a gal from the casino I pulled. I thought I was done after my last daughter. But Christmas eve a girls mom hit me up an let me know her grandson was mine. I love all my children, I have a nice little squad.
    Goddamn Nico - 9 kids from 6 women. Dude what does your monthly child support check look like. Good for you bro. Keep doing it the way you like it.

  15. #13351
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    LOL I have 9 kids total. 4 off TNA with 2 different gals. 2 from my ex wife. 2 from a hot little blonde I saw walking on Broadway. 1 from a gal from the casino I pulled. I thought I was done after my last daughter. But Christmas eve a girls mom hit me up an let me know her grandson was mine. I love all my children, I have a nice little squad.
    If there are women on TNA who will agree to let you father a child with them, and you're in favor of it, why not!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape