Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12253

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a good suggestion for a Hot Asian like Noa. Its been a long while since I have had a dream of one. I miss Noa, if anyone has a suggestion of someone as hot as her I would greatly appreciate it.
    Noa is still around and active.

  2. #12252

    Amanda Phoenix anyone with info?

    This one looks ok and could be interesting. Anyone have any info or experience with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58155791/

  3. #12251

    Drea

    Sad to report she's back to struggling with demons. Recent meetup with her consisted of her nodding off non stop, an unexpected knock on the door to drop off 'her medication', and overall a lacking experience.

  4. #12250

    Petite disgusting

    Avoid this one guys. She's unclean, a thief and terrible. Not even worth a Jackson. Don't waste your time or money.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58115480/

  5. #12249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Clearly

    Quote Originally Posted by TarHeelFan  [View Original Post]
    So I had to run into Chapel Hill today so thought I would see if she was available. So sent of text and setup a time. Well when time got close she said it would be a little longer. No big deal had things to do. Well then she called and said I will meet you here at this time. OK. Well long story short have heard nothing back still and that was over 2 hours ago. I really would love to see her but waiting or playing there games.

    Stay Safe.
    A time waster, their must be a dozen posts stating the same thing. Yet she advertises every day, I don't get it.

  6. #12248

    Strapon

    Quote Originally Posted by OysterShell  [View Original Post]
    Reach out to her. She should be able to help. Full disclosure, I've not had a chance to see her, but I've chatted with her extensively. She's very sweet and very open minded.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/641178225286
    Thanks for the tip!

    I also appreciate the PMs from the other members!

  7. #12247

    Same thing just happened

    So I had to run into Chapel Hill today so thought I would see if she was available. So sent of text and setup a time. Well when time got close she said it would be a little longer. No big deal had things to do. Well then she called and said I will meet you here at this time. OK. Well long story short have heard nothing back still and that was over 2 hours ago. I really would love to see her but waiting or playing there games.

    Stay Safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkoobaDude  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    Long time lurker, first time poster to this forum. Just wanted to give back for all the good reviews and advice I read on here.

    That being said, I wanted to give my feedback on Darby. I've had several great experiences with her, but recently I've been completely ghosted by her. Usually she is pretty spotty about communication, but when she responds, it is usually pretty easy to arrange things.

    So, I recently made arrangements to visit her. She confirmed the time, and when I arrived, *poof* nothing. Didn't respond to calls or texts, just completely ghosted.

    Which is a shame, because she is always a fun time whenever I saw her. Very personable, easy to talk to, fresh and clean, very GFE friendly (to me at least), and gets into things. Not sure what all is up.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...eader/36585603

  8. #12246

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGuys  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, any of you know of a provider that offers strapon services? I reached out to freyja but she said she isn't doing it right now. Be safe out there.
    Reach out to her. She should be able to help. Full disclosure, I've not had a chance to see her, but I've chatted with her extensively. She's very sweet and very open minded.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/641178225286

  9. #12245

    Looking to scratch an itch

    Hey guys, any of you know of a provider that offers strapon services? I reached out to freyja but she said she isn't doing it right now. Be safe out there.

  10. #12244

    Madison daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for Madison's daughter?
    Her daughter passed away last year.

  11. #12243

    Senior member from SC visiting and looking for recommendations

    Hey guys. Visiting your city is a few days and was wondering if I could get some recommendations on ladies in your city. Thanks!

  12. #12242

    Casey Blake

    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    I think most people interpret "VIP" to mean that full service is on the menu. In the case of this particular provider, I think she's just using it to market herself in a more upscale way.
    VIP is Greek for her.

  13. #12241

    Darby

    Hello everyone,

    Long time lurker, first time poster to this forum. Just wanted to give back for all the good reviews and advice I read on here.

    That being said, I wanted to give my feedback on Darby. I've had several great experiences with her, but recently I've been completely ghosted by her. Usually she is pretty spotty about communication, but when she responds, it is usually pretty easy to arrange things.

    So, I recently made arrangements to visit her. She confirmed the time, and when I arrived, *poof* nothing. Didn't respond to calls or texts, just completely ghosted.

    Which is a shame, because she is always a fun time whenever I saw her. Very personable, easy to talk to, fresh and clean, very GFE friendly (to me at least), and gets into things. Not sure what all is up.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...eader/36585603

  14. #12240
    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    I think most people interpret "VIP" to mean that full service is on the menu. In the case of this particular provider, I think she's just using it to market herself in a more upscale way.
    It definitely does not mean anal. Usually means you pay more for no reason because what they offer is what they offer. It doesn't vary all that much.

  15. #12239

    Vip

    I think most people interpret "VIP" to mean that full service is on the menu. In the case of this particular provider, I think she's just using it to market herself in a more upscale way.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBGunn22  [View Original Post]
    In this context, my understanding is that VIP means Greek services. I suppose this could be different for different ladies, but that has been how I've seen it with many providers that list "VIP" specifically.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape