Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 34,981 to 34,995 of 52324
-
01-26-21 22:00 #17344Banned Member

Posts: 1333Fanny
My sentiment exactly! The service feel like getting a car wash and the attendant screaming at you for leaving early. She has a very bossy attitude. I opted for CFS and wanted just to get the FUCK OUT of there.
Originally Posted by WillardJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 20:20 #17343Senior Member

Posts: 2645Pretty funny, but I'm more up set that someone said she's 110 lbs vs her advertised 90 lbs.
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 19:08 #17342Senior Member

Posts: 90My bad, I was responding to a post by Tetzuo9 about Casino being back that was just put up a few days ago, so I assumed he was responding to a recent post from you, not from years ago. I don't know why he put up your post as a response. I didn't notice the date.
Originally Posted by TheAbc
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 18:59 #17341Senior Member

Posts: 2645Jenny
And that's why Jenny is an anomaly these days, in a good way obvi. Yes, she's one of the best PSE / GFE hybrid kgirls. But I'll go so far as to say she's got the tightest snatch out of all the non-upcharge girls in LA. That she's selective with her schedule, presumably keeps her pussy from getting rekt like some of the older pros out there. That she's a young, pretty msog / ezcip provider puts her first in line ahead of everyone else asking 280 rn.
Originally Posted by GoodBoy88
[View Original Post]
Side note: That garter she's been sporting may be stylish, but also serves to keep her pooch out of site out of mind. "Clever girl," says the raptor hunter.
-
01-26-21 18:28 #17340Regular Member

Posts: 3Saw miss x 3 weeks ago and dam does she got ass
Missx is a wild one she will suck your cock hard and rim you like crazy I really recommend her she like when you sit on her face balls in her mouth.
-
01-26-21 16:22 #17339Senior Member

Posts: 2319Rarely use it. But thanks for the heads up on that too.
Originally Posted by JungleFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 15:59 #17338Senior Member

Posts: 462Man-hands
Did Amy have the same man hands in reality that are in the photos.
Originally Posted by TheDudeSter
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 15:59 #17337Senior Member

Posts: 346Emily
You must not be on HX, photo been up there since yesterday. Booker update their hx account before their website.
Originally Posted by PumpNDump
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 14:08 #17336Senior Member

Posts: 1576She is on Vacation. She told me she planned to go on vacation for a while.
Originally Posted by Veni1
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 13:29 #17335Senior Member

Posts: 417Any idea why top girls doesn't have anyone working in LA? I saw Ravi recently and she doesn't mention anything about a long vacation. Is this covid related?
-
01-26-21 11:49 #17334Senior Member

Posts: 415Sadly
Sadly Allie is now gone. Hopefully she will return before too long.
Originally Posted by PumpNDump
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 10:57 #17333Senior Member

Posts: 33Smoker's breath
I'd pass on Fanny, saw her and had heavy smoker's breath. I didn't even bother to DFK, she offers good services but feels rehearsed and business-like. Can't recommend unless you can get past the smoker's breath.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 10:09 #17332Senior Member

Posts: 3480I'm the Nostradamus of the underbelly of society.
Originally Posted by PumpNDump
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 23:49 #17331Senior Member

Posts: 2319Wow, you posted pics of a new girl for sexyfunkgirl here already but they don't have her listed on their site yet. Thanks for the intel. Pics looks heavily photoshopped.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 23:14 #17330Regular Member

Posts: 8Yumi
Been lurking for a few months. Figured I should start contributing.
Originally Posted by BoneRanger22
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen any of the girls you listed except for Yumi.
If you are talking about Yumi from bookergray, she is listed as Gigi on Candy. Was also, for a brief moment, listed as Yoonah with mykupcake.
Yoonah / Yumi / Gigi is in her early 30's. I would put her more as cute than hot. A solid 7. 5 in my books. For reference I would put Hana at 8. 5 if you've seen her or Ara at 7. Her bolt-ons are done well. Upcharge for BBFS. Was able to CIP without any objections. I can speak Korean so she talked a lot after the deed was done. Could not get it up for second try but she did tug at jr a few time to check. Sounded like she was up north by San Jose before coming down here.











Reply With Quote






