Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,076 to 12,090 of 25020
-
01-26-21 16:42 #12945Senior Member

Posts: 283Gross
Dude she is over 200 lbs and pretty nasty. The place was a total shit hole. Thanks anyway.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 16:37 #12944Senior Member

Posts: 283Waste of time
I reviewed her last summer. She's very real and so are pictures. He pimp will drive her and she can be had for 100 HH. IMO no worth the price of addmission.
Originally Posted by StrokerIsland
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 15:32 #12943Senior Member

Posts: 314What about those are redlflags? I don't want to get burnt.
Originally Posted by ClayMcCoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 15:25 #12942Senior Member

Posts: 291For outcall, $150 for a half hour is not really that "on the high side." That being said, this ad gives me two red flags. Puts location as "Outcall" and there is a pictures of her face.
Originally Posted by StrokerIsland
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 15:16 #12941Senior Member

Posts: 314Info please
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...9/697994569591
Does anyone have any information on this one? Quoted be 150 half 300 hour. On the higher side so I just want to know if its worth it. Only outcalls but did she BBBJ was on the table.
-
01-26-21 15:07 #12940Senior Member

Posts: 3748You are right, LB! She may very well be about 75 by now! And you are totally correct about everything else you said! Indeed, I inseminated her in that same motel!
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
But in fairness, although a butterface, and with a conspicuous scar that everyone who fucked her will remember, she is a VERY nice lady! Honest, no bullshit, and really gets off doing perverted sexual things! And when I had her, although as I said a definite butterface (think Creampie Kathy! ) her body was nevertheless in excellent shape and despite the rather distracting big plastic grapefruit tits, she nevertheless looked SO goddam sleazy and slutty! Especially with one's bare cock in her big 'ol GILF pussy
.
-
01-26-21 14:45 #12939Senior Member

Posts: 96I know her from the club. She's a PITA and thinks she's 5 x hotter than she is. Other dancers have said that she has a pimp but I don't have any firsthand knowledge of it.
Originally Posted by GottaGo
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 13:12 #12938Senior Member

Posts: 289South coast desert
I live down here and it's dry as the Sahara. Closest action is to the west in Groton or Norwich. Look in the eastern ct forum. Cassidy is good lay.
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 11:54 #12937Senior Member

Posts: 4544LOL. Did he call the cops?
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 11:15 #12936Senior Member

Posts: 193Thief
She isn't underrage. There some people who have seen her. Thats why I'm so curious I got robbed myself but the guy just said he was going to call cops. I said go ahead.
Originally Posted by JohannJohann
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 11:01 #12935Senior Member

Posts: 80If she's underage, WTF? Is he doing with her?
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 10:48 #12934Senior Member

Posts: 44Sounds like the perfect spot to roll up late at night and toss a couple of bricks through the front and rear windows of said hatchback with the words thief, scammer, and whatever other notes you have for them. Then wait a week or two and do it again.
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 09:12 #12933Senior Member

Posts: 193Thief
She gave me an address on Windsor in pawtucket. Nice little house. I drove by and did see a white small hatchback that looked like an impreza. Was very dark on the street though and its a verybquiet neighborhood and I wasnt trying to catch any sort of heat.
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 06:54 #12932Senior Member

Posts: 487Massage
Are there any good massage girls in the area that aren't at AMPs?
-
01-26-21 06:07 #12931Senior Member

Posts: 116South girls
Anyone know of any girls near westerly, richmond area? I work down there and would be easier.
Thanks.











Reply With Quote




