Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 806 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 306 706 756 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 856 906 1306 ... LastLast
Results 12,076 to 12,090 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12945

    Gross

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I see that you have previously asked about 'older' hoes. Chanel is early 50's. Old enough for you? CIP was for 100 for me, but I have also heard of some recent bareback refusals, so YMMV.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chanel-e...warwick-867827

    She's also on SA. My report and pictures are here, on this page, post number 427:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ghlight=Chanel#post4908464.

    You're welcomed! .
    Dude she is over 200 lbs and pretty nasty. The place was a total shit hole. Thanks anyway.

  2. #12944

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...9/697994569591

    Does anyone have any information on this one? Quoted be 150 half 300 hour. On the higher side so I just want to know if its worth it. Only outcalls but did she BBBJ was on the table.
    I reviewed her last summer. She's very real and so are pictures. He pimp will drive her and she can be had for 100 HH. IMO no worth the price of addmission.

  3. #12943
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayMcCoy  [View Original Post]
    For outcall, $150 for a half hour is not really that "on the high side." That being said, this ad gives me two red flags. Puts location as "Outcall" and there is a pictures of her face.
    What about those are redlflags? I don't want to get burnt.

  4. #12942
    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...9/697994569591

    Does anyone have any information on this one? Quoted be 150 half 300 hour. On the higher side so I just want to know if its worth it. Only outcalls but did she BBBJ was on the table.
    For outcall, $150 for a half hour is not really that "on the high side." That being said, this ad gives me two red flags. Puts location as "Outcall" and there is a pictures of her face.

  5. #12941

    Info please

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...9/697994569591

    Does anyone have any information on this one? Quoted be 150 half 300 hour. On the higher side so I just want to know if its worth it. Only outcalls but did she BBBJ was on the table.

  6. #12940
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Christ! She must be at least 75 years old by now! I saw her when I first started mongering she was living in some rundown motel on 116 in Smithfield. And that was way before I found USAG. I remember fucking her raw and it was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. She's not very attractive at all at least not to me.
    You are right, LB! She may very well be about 75 by now! And you are totally correct about everything else you said! Indeed, I inseminated her in that same motel!

    But in fairness, although a butterface, and with a conspicuous scar that everyone who fucked her will remember, she is a VERY nice lady! Honest, no bullshit, and really gets off doing perverted sexual things! And when I had her, although as I said a definite butterface (think Creampie Kathy! ) her body was nevertheless in excellent shape and despite the rather distracting big plastic grapefruit tits, she nevertheless looked SO goddam sleazy and slutty! Especially with one's bare cock in her big 'ol GILF pussy .

  7. #12939
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGo  [View Original Post]
    I recall this girl dancing for CL but never indulged. Anyone have any experience?

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...es/9465025.htm
    I know her from the club. She's a PITA and thinks she's 5 x hotter than she is. Other dancers have said that she has a pimp but I don't have any firsthand knowledge of it.

  8. #12938

    South coast desert

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any girls near westerly, richmond area? I work down there and would be easier.

    Thanks.
    I live down here and it's dry as the Sahara. Closest action is to the west in Groton or Norwich. Look in the eastern ct forum. Cassidy is good lay.

  9. #12937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    She isn't underrage. There some people who have seen her. Thats why I'm so curious I got robbed myself but the guy just said he was going to call cops. I said go ahead.
    LOL. Did he call the cops?

  10. #12936

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannJohann  [View Original Post]
    If she's underage, WTF? Is he doing with her?
    She isn't underrage. There some people who have seen her. Thats why I'm so curious I got robbed myself but the guy just said he was going to call cops. I said go ahead.

  11. #12935
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    No I saw her in Pawtucket and if you go there and see a white Subaru I think. It's her boyfriend car who happens to be the guy that pretend he doesn't know what she does and will tell you she's underage.
    If she's underage, WTF? Is he doing with her?

  12. #12934
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    She gave me an address on Windsor in pawtucket. Nice little house. I drove by and did see a white small hatchback that looked like an impreza. Was very dark on the street though and its a verybquiet neighborhood and I wasnt trying to catch any sort of heat.
    Sounds like the perfect spot to roll up late at night and toss a couple of bricks through the front and rear windows of said hatchback with the words thief, scammer, and whatever other notes you have for them. Then wait a week or two and do it again.

  13. #12933

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Did you guys see her on windsor?
    She gave me an address on Windsor in pawtucket. Nice little house. I drove by and did see a white small hatchback that looked like an impreza. Was very dark on the street though and its a verybquiet neighborhood and I wasnt trying to catch any sort of heat.

  14. #12932

    Massage

    Are there any good massage girls in the area that aren't at AMPs?

  15. #12931

    South girls

    Anyone know of any girls near westerly, richmond area? I work down there and would be easier.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape