Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 13305
-
01-26-21 15:45 #5340Senior Member

Posts: 357Persia in Greenwood
https://greenwood-sc.skipthegames.co...a/194764731410
PROS:
1. Prettier than pictures.
2. Really a nice, sweet girl.
3. Really tries to please.
CONS:
1. Bad case of GPS. I asked for her HHr rate and she quoted 230. When I said that was way too much she came back with 200. I responded that around here a HHr is 120-140. She came back with 150.
2. Medium / low end hotel on the bypass, needed cleaning. Too much smoke smell for me.
3. Said she just had some dental work and couldn't do a BJ. That really pissed me off 'cause that's exactly what I wanted today.
I'll give her a week or two to heal then ask about it. If no BJ is available I'll take a pass on her.
-
01-26-21 14:17 #5339Senior Member

Posts: 27New user
New to this kind of thing. But my buddy told me about this site. I'm from Charlotte new to Greenville so have no idea what's what around here selection def not as good as Charlotte I'm willing to exchange info as I have seen a few girls in CLT LOL.
-
01-26-21 07:44 #5338Senior Member

Posts: 144Misty
Not sure about Lauren. I know Misty use to Work the Wade Hampton area about Year ago. She is Legit.
Originally Posted by FrankyFigs
[View Original Post]
Top.
-
01-26-21 01:51 #5337Regular Member

Posts: 11Misty and Lauren?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/959707215223
Originally Posted by SirCharlesSc
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 01:06 #5336Senior Member

Posts: 51https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/959707215223
Originally Posted by WillieD
[View Original Post]
Here you go. Haven't seen either of them. But here's the link for their 2-girl special.
-
01-25-21 21:21 #5335Senior Member

Posts: 47Misty & Lauren
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/959707215223
Originally Posted by WillieD
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 20:36 #5334Regular Member

Posts: 6Brandy Baxter
I have dreamed with her 4 or 5 times in past year always on point. Very sweet too.
-
01-25-21 20:32 #5333Regular Member

Posts: 6I seen a few bad post but I have seen her last month. Place was a reck. Family was there but very decent BBBJ. Little sketch will not repeat.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/873849272307
-
01-25-21 20:16 #5332Senior Member

Posts: 151Sexy
https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...g/957047457727
Had another visit with her and she is amazing. She used to be an exotic dancer and simply amazing. Well worth the visit. Not a clock watcher and very sexy. Awesome body. Hoping to keep her in business.
-
01-25-21 20:09 #5331Senior Member

Posts: 281"Alice
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/864-571-xxxx
Originally Posted by Smithgreenvill
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 20:00 #5330Regular Member

Posts: 6Long time looker first post
Bare with me first post. I do have a few dreams but need to see how I post about them thank you. Greenville area.
-
01-25-21 19:36 #5329Regular Member

Posts: 6
-
01-25-21 19:33 #5328Regular Member

Posts: 6
-
01-25-21 19:20 #5327Senior Member

Posts: 281Misty and Lauren
So. Someone, who the heck are these two hotties? Link?
Originally Posted by SirCharlesSc
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 18:17 #5326Regular Member

Posts: 6Misty and Lauren Two girl special
Have been seeing Misty for years now. They are on STG but I didn't know how to add that link to this report.
Originally Posted by TazmanFourU69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




