Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,091 to 12,105 of 25024
-
01-26-21 10:48 #12934Senior Member

Posts: 44Sounds like the perfect spot to roll up late at night and toss a couple of bricks through the front and rear windows of said hatchback with the words thief, scammer, and whatever other notes you have for them. Then wait a week or two and do it again.
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 09:12 #12933Senior Member

Posts: 193Thief
She gave me an address on Windsor in pawtucket. Nice little house. I drove by and did see a white small hatchback that looked like an impreza. Was very dark on the street though and its a verybquiet neighborhood and I wasnt trying to catch any sort of heat.
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 06:54 #12932Senior Member

Posts: 487Massage
Are there any good massage girls in the area that aren't at AMPs?
-
01-26-21 06:07 #12931Senior Member

Posts: 116South girls
Anyone know of any girls near westerly, richmond area? I work down there and would be easier.
Thanks.
-
01-26-21 00:16 #12930Senior Member

Posts: 4545Becca
No I saw her in Pawtucket and if you go there and see a white Subaru I think. It's her boyfriend car who happens to be the guy that pretend he doesn't know what she does and will tell you she's underage.
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 23:24 #12929Senior Member

Posts: 144Just curious
How will the reinstatement of the travel ban effect Olita's friends from visiting the US?
-
01-25-21 22:29 #12928Senior Member

Posts: 193Thief
Did you guys see her on windsor?
Originally Posted by DandanSmash182
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 21:28 #12927Senior Member

Posts: 29King of fours
Thank you again for your time and wisdom.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 20:58 #12926Senior Member

Posts: 83Robbed mutliple people
She's robbed lots of people on this site (myself included).
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Avoid like the plague before you become another victim to this druggie fraud.
-
01-25-21 19:13 #12925Senior Member

Posts: 4545She's a theft and rob me. So if you still texting her. Tell her you know what kind of dirt she does. I know her real name to. I'm going to start fucking with her and get her paranoid LOL.
Originally Posted by ThomasPl31
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 18:52 #12924Senior Member

Posts: 1406Christ! She must be at least 75 years old by now! I saw her when I first started mongering she was living in some rundown motel on 116 in Smithfield. And that was way before I found USAG. I remember fucking her raw and it was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. She's not very attractive at all at least not to me.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 16:36 #12923Senior Member

Posts: 30Scam
There's post about that one. Beware. Guy walks in and tells you to get out claiming she's underage. They have burnt many people.
Originally Posted by ThomasPl31
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 15:22 #12922Senior Member

Posts: 160KOF thank you as always for sharing your wealth of hoe knowledge.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
I took a chance on Chanel as I was working in the area & wanted a nice thick MILF. I'd say disregard that negative review, granted her posted pics are old but they are her. She's gained some weight (I'd guess 185-200 lb) but she carries it well IMHO. Tits are big & droopy but still fun to play with. She's attractive, her place was spotless, she smelled great & pussy was wet & tight! For me that's what's important and she checked those boxes.
I will likely repeat when in the area as she seemed fairly normal & doing this to pay the bills.
-
01-25-21 12:17 #12921Senior Member

Posts: 3748Also, GILF Ashley. Smithfield area. I havn't inseminated her in at least 15 years. The ad says she's 51, but her ads 15 years ago said she was 54! Big plastic tits. I think she has to be at least 65 now. Maybe more. Utterly depraved cumslut and a really nice woman. She's about as slam dunk CIP as you can get.
Originally Posted by JoeyZaza318
[View Original Post]
https://www.drdwg.com/escorts/134
https://www.mccoysguide.com/ashley-woonsocket-20143
I don't know how old those ads are. But I've been told that she's recently been active.
-
01-25-21 12:10 #12920Senior Member

Posts: 3748Chanel is in W. Warwick.
I see that you have previously asked about 'older' hoes. Chanel is early 50's. Old enough for you? CIP was for 100 for me, but I have also heard of some recent bareback refusals, so YMMV.
Originally Posted by JoeyZaza318
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chanel-e...warwick-867827
She's also on SA. My report and pictures are here, on this page, post number 427:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ghlight=Chanel#post4908464.
You're welcomed!
.









Reply With Quote






