Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 532 of 887 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 582 632 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5340

    Persia in Greenwood

    https://greenwood-sc.skipthegames.co...a/194764731410

    PROS:

    1. Prettier than pictures.

    2. Really a nice, sweet girl.

    3. Really tries to please.

    CONS:

    1. Bad case of GPS. I asked for her HHr rate and she quoted 230. When I said that was way too much she came back with 200. I responded that around here a HHr is 120-140. She came back with 150.

    2. Medium / low end hotel on the bypass, needed cleaning. Too much smoke smell for me.

    3. Said she just had some dental work and couldn't do a BJ. That really pissed me off 'cause that's exactly what I wanted today.

    I'll give her a week or two to heal then ask about it. If no BJ is available I'll take a pass on her.

  2. #5339

    New user

    New to this kind of thing. But my buddy told me about this site. I'm from Charlotte new to Greenville so have no idea what's what around here selection def not as good as Charlotte I'm willing to exchange info as I have seen a few girls in CLT LOL.

  3. #5338

    Misty

    Not sure about Lauren. I know Misty use to Work the Wade Hampton area about Year ago. She is Legit.

    Top.

  4. #5337

    Misty and Lauren?

    Quote Originally Posted by SirCharlesSc  [View Original Post]
    Found myself with some extra $$ and decided to see my best girl Misty. Come to find out she's teamed up with another girl Lauren. Made arrangements to go where they were staying, kinda shady motel but the management is cool with them. I got there and they let me in. These girls went straight to work. Everyone got undressed and Misty went straight to a BBBJ as an appetizer then we did missionary and some doggie. Switched over to Lauren for more BBBJ and doggie then finished with a CIM. I was well spent after doing both girls. Well worth the $$.
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/959707215223

  5. #5336
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieD  [View Original Post]
    So. Someone, who the heck are these two hotties? Link?
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/959707215223

    Here you go. Haven't seen either of them. But here's the link for their 2-girl special.

  6. #5335

    Misty & Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieD  [View Original Post]
    So. Someone, who the heck are these two hotties? Link?
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/959707215223

  7. #5334

    Brandy Baxter

    I have dreamed with her 4 or 5 times in past year always on point. Very sweet too.

  8. #5333
    I seen a few bad post but I have seen her last month. Place was a reck. Family was there but very decent BBBJ. Little sketch will not repeat.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/873849272307

  9. #5332

    Sexy

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...g/957047457727

    Had another visit with her and she is amazing. She used to be an exotic dancer and simply amazing. Well worth the visit. Not a clock watcher and very sexy. Awesome body. Hoping to keep her in business.

  10. #5331

    "Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by Smithgreenvill  [View Original Post]
    Bare with me first post. I do have a few dreams but need to see how I post about them thank you. Greenville area.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/864-571-xxxx

  11. #5330

    Long time looker first post

    Bare with me first post. I do have a few dreams but need to see how I post about them thank you. Greenville area.

  12. #5329

  13. #5328

  14. #5327

    Misty and Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by SirCharlesSc  [View Original Post]
    Found myself with some extra $$ and decided to see my best girl Misty. Come to find out she's teamed up with another girl Lauren. Made arrangements to go where they were staying, kinda shady motel but the management is cool with them. I got there and they let me in. These girls went straight to work. Everyone got undressed and Misty went straight to a BBBJ as an appetizer then we did missionary and some doggie. Switched over to Lauren for more BBBJ and doggie then finished with a CIM. I was well spent after doing both girls. Well worth the $$.
    So. Someone, who the heck are these two hotties? Link?

  15. #5326

    Misty and Lauren Two girl special

    Quote Originally Posted by TazmanFourU69  [View Original Post]
    So how did you find then and make contact? Any info on that?
    Have been seeing Misty for years now. They are on STG but I didn't know how to add that link to this report.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape