Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 13457
-
01-29-21 16:52 #10907Senior Member

Posts: 477You're right, I forgot about her trying to give me my tip back. She almost felt guilty or like she didn't please me enough. It's as if she assumed the standard tip was way too much, which makes me assume you can have her for a lot less. As for the detached look her in her eyes, I noticed that as well. After about 20 minutes and some chatter, she started to warm up and got more into it. BTW haven't been to Tiger in a while since this most recent visit, but are they handing out BBFS to everyone? I didn't even ask for it and it just started to happen.
Originally Posted by Crash99
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 22:00 #10906Senior Member

Posts: 514Thanks for both of those reports on Jenny, good info. I stopped in to see Cookie yesterday to dump a load in her ass and met Jenny on the way out. I agree, very beautiful face, reminded me of a younger version of Candy who I think is one of the best looking AMP girls. I was going to rush back in to see Jenny because of that beautiful face but I think I will pass.
Originally Posted by Crash99
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 17:58 #10905Regular Member

Posts: 22I got the second girl you speak of yesterday, although her name was Jenny I believe. She is very new and really a little out of it. She apologized for the massage which was really not like what you would expect out of the Tiger. Then got BBFS which was completely ok. Hard to describe the experience other than she almost seamed to be detached. She even tried to give my money back after I paid her at the end. Apparently she was confused how the transaction was supposed to occur. Very beautiful face and a sweet girl. Severe scaring from the implants and big baby damage as previously described. Honestly oddest experience there.
Originally Posted by BlowInHer
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 07:37 #10904This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Yes
The old days! How about finding a Massage place, FS.
Originally Posted by Bast27
[View Original Post]
From the back of the Sunday paper ads. Sports page!
Yes, Market street.
S W on every corner when the" Mill Rats "were done working!
The old days.
-
01-26-21 01:24 #10903Senior Member

Posts: 477Tiger trip
Was in town for a few days and saw some of the current roster. Yummie is a little older, petite, perfect tits provider. Has a little past baby damage. Very fun and enthusiastic, one of those providers who makes you smile and feel at ease. In this fantasy, BBFS CIP YMMV. Then upon another delightful fantasy a few days later saw Jess, perfect face Asian, I fell in love at the first sight. Tall for an Asian, fake tits with some surgery scars from the implants, some baby damage, but minus that she has a beautiful face, great build and went for BBFS, Kissing and a few other things YMMV. Jess takes a little bit to warm up, comes across mechanical and much less enthusiastic, but once again she has a near perfect face and that is enough for me somedays.
-
01-25-21 16:53 #10902Senior Member

Posts: 165I remember going to the spot right next to the gay bar on market and tearing those little Asian pussies up, they'd be wiping me down going "Strong boy, real strong boy". Jay Jay always took it like a champ, it was the other older one who couldn't handle me. It's a bit different now, couple strokes in Cookies backside and I'm switching positions to hold on a bit longer.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 08:15 #10901This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Sleeper, me 2
I'm older, mature as I say. Fuck your brains out, for less to! That 's why so successful with AMPs, they love older men, "Sleeper" over young! I've opened many doors, shut over the years easy! Just ask them?
Originally Posted by BlowInHer
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 00:00 #10900Senior Member

Posts: 731I go by the old saying " I don't pay for the sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex" AND to add to it I pay for the no wack job showing up at my house, blowing up my phone BS. That will get you in serious trouble IF you are married or in a relationship. Pay to play. Works for me.
Originally Posted by Sandman96
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 23:55 #10899Banned Member

Posts: 512Massage
I get a deep tissue massage twice a month that is 100% body mechanics. Done by a guy! That said, I have been being very direct with the providers recently that I want to get down to why I'm there. Massage and teasing is good but, I opt to have as much sex as possible in a session. Give me 10 minutes, I will get off. Give me 40 minutes and I will get complete satisfaction.
Originally Posted by PhlipPhlop
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 22:44 #10898Senior Member

Posts: 477Go to both, why not. Service always seemed better at Tiger, but Sunny usually always had a hotter girl if you can checkout the entire lineup before picking. I recall a 10/10 20 something year old at Sunny a few years back. She had a huge fake rack, tiny little body and looked the one of the girls from those fake AMP ads you see online, the perfect Asian!
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 22:41 #10897Senior Member

Posts: 477Unfortunately for older mongers this is typically true. Not tooting my own horn, but I don't look like the type who should be in these places, but I love them. I typically can talk my way into BBFS at most places with a lower tip. I've read reports of some girls not doing DATY, kissing or BBFS and then I go to see them only to find out those reports didn't apply to me. On the flip side of this, sometimes providers enjoy older mongers, because they expect less and are easier to please and will tip the girls more. I on the other hand want a porn star experience and the hottest girl in the AMP or else I don't offer much during negotiations.
Originally Posted by HitNMiss
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 22:36 #10896Senior Member

Posts: 477I love haggling, the look of defeat in their eyes makes me blow my load harder. I love the aspect of buying their service at bottom dollar and if you stick to your guns, you will always win. Indeed, if a girl doesn't want to work at my rate, I will make her give me a nice deep tissue massage for the hour and then I'll walk up to mama afterwards and see the next girl for a 30 minute rate and go from there. If the provider is super hot then this game plan goes out the window, because my little head always wins, but if its a 40 or 50 year old run of the mill Asian, they are dime a dozen and I'm not paying desperate monger prices.
Originally Posted by PhlipPhlop
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 19:11 #10895Senior Member

Posts: 527Classic
Given an option probably 99% of the masseuses would rather boom boom than massage, less work.
Originally Posted by Torchkit
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 18:52 #10894Senior Member

Posts: 2001No, some of us are just willing to say "okay, I'll just take the 60 minute massage that I paid mamasan for." Or even "okay, bring me a different girl."
Originally Posted by HitNMiss
[View Original Post]
One of those 2 statements will usually end the haggling.
As I get older, my tolerance for BS is virtually gone. Haggling, for me, kills my mood for why I'm there. I have zero problems simply walking out.
-
01-23-21 16:13 #10893Senior Member

Posts: 137No such thing as free pussy! You pay for it one way or another. Paying for it when you want it is the way to go! Maybe when I'm older I'll settle down with a good woman. But then I hear unicorns don't exist.
Originally Posted by BardsTale
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





