Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 13457
-
01-23-21 14:08 #10892Senior Member

Posts: 140Rate
The last time I was at Sunny I laid down 120 for a tip for Joy and she absolutely insisted on 140. No negotiating. She wanted the cash upfront no action first, tip later. Seems like other guys get away for less so I'm assuming they are younger and better looking than me! LOL Good luck.
Originally Posted by PhlipPhlop
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 11:39 #10891Senior Member

Posts: 527Inflation
At minimum bring Ben Andrew and 2 more of andrews brothers. Although I did not encounter this last time at sun 60 house and 140 for the girl should get a no upsell encounter, if you don't mind haggle they will settle for 160.
Originally Posted by Hector1938
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 00:21 #10890Senior Member

Posts: 25What's the going rate?
I'm down here in football city, and it's pretty lame, massage-wise. I was planning a trip up north in a few months, but as I haven't been to Warren since 2013 I don't know what the rates are compared to then, when a ben and a Jackson bought a ticket to the show.
Help an old monger out with some info, eh?
-
01-22-21 17:24 #10889Banned Member

Posts: 512Check your 23 and me!
I'm pretty sure we might be brothers from others mothers!
Originally Posted by CPGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 16:15 #10888Senior Member

Posts: 1095Tiger for sure.
Originally Posted by Juggalojpv
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 15:15 #10887Senior Member

Posts: 342I found the only difference in pussy you pay for and pussy that's free is, the pussy you pay for is usually cheaper.
Originally Posted by CPGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 14:06 #10886Senior Member

Posts: 353The only thing better than paying for pussy is free pussy!
Originally Posted by IOnlyCip
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 11:52 #10885This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Sleepy joe
Open up, flood in of all that low cost hot foreign pussy, wanting a better life, one win for us boys. Think you'll see a increase in places, ads very soon?
Thanks Joe!
-
01-22-21 09:48 #10884Senior Member

Posts: 583Uhh, this is exactly what happens. Ofc they don't actually get any freedom and instead they get thrown in jail and their kids taken. But you better believe they are draining scumbag ICE agents balls right and left.
Originally Posted by IOnlyCip
[View Original Post]
I think you missed your opp for a job tho as the previous admin was massively increasing the number of ICE workers. I think its now by far the biggest gov agency. dont think Biden will continue that trend but well, I wouldnt be surprised. doubt hes firing any.
-
01-21-21 22:18 #10883Banned Member

Posts: 512Spanish
I'm no Dem but the thought just crossed my mind while watching FOX News! An influx of sexy Hispanics and Latinas selling their pussies in the USA. All of a sudden I want to change careers, go work for ICE and create a path to citizenship for these poor ladies. Here is the path, I catch you crossing the border, your path to freedom is draining my balls. You pick the path! We live in one fucked up country!
-
01-21-21 21:56 #10882Banned Member

Posts: 512Cream Soda
Joy is on vacation so I hot to spend an hour with Soda. She was a good time. Fresh, bubbly and creamy. Will repeat this weekend!
-
01-20-21 02:55 #10881Senior Member

Posts: 826Pick your Poison
I think a newb would do fine with either spa provided he first spends a little time reading recent posts on this forum. That should help you find a provider that interests you, and also offer good intel on the norms at each establishment (actually very similar). No reason that a prepared newb shouldn't have a fine time at either house. Let us know how you make out!
Originally Posted by Juggalojpv
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 22:13 #10880Banned Member

Posts: 512Joyous occasion!
Worked my jaw out on her juicy peach today for a good 20 minutes this time with complete reciprocation. Enjoyed the finish immensely and planning on seeing her again this week.
-
01-19-21 19:15 #10879Regular Member

Posts: 5Newer
So I'm newer to all this and was gonna try and stop out at either the big cat or the sun but not sure witch one. Witch one would you guys prefer for a newbie.
-
01-18-21 01:18 #10878Regular Member

Posts: 9Same
I was there the same time LOL and got stuck with 'Yumi' because of you. Saw him creeping on that dirt road and kept driving. I only had to wait 10 min before he left.
Originally Posted by PhlipPhlop
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






