Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 774 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 274 674 724 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 824 874 ... LastLast
Results 11,596 to 11,610 of 17696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6101
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance18  [View Original Post]
    I didn't realize Jodi was back. You missed out. Should have just arranged to go to her place. I saw her several times back in the day. Was always pleasant and generous with her time and always MSOG.
    https://tryst.link/escort/jodi

    This Jodi?

  2. #6100

    Not a great time in S City

    Had a dream I met with Emma last week in S City. Decent spot at her place, but everything else was not great. She is clearly on a bunch of H before / during our visit and was really weird to talk to. She did not look all that great and her performance was nothing to write home about. I would avoid this one if I were you.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/58026741/

  3. #6099

    Southside michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week, got to apartment, a black chick was asleep on the bed and she wanted to do it on the sofa. Heard she's also a streetwalker, she looked like it, she was rough looking. $100/ hh. I told her I wasn't comfortable with the chick in there asleep and left.

  4. #6098

    Shannon

    So Shannon is back, apparently.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/58078542/

    Never saw her before, but always wanted to. Just couldn't work out a meeting. For those who have seen her previously, clue me in. Is she GFE? Multi-pops with Hour? DFK? BBBJ? Would you repeat?

    Sorry, but it's been a while and I don't recall what others have said previously.

    Rally.

  5. #6097

    Franklin County

    Anyone got any leads in Franklin County? Washington, Union etc?

  6. #6096

    Alexa Rain / Molly Hurst

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue82  [View Original Post]
    Follow up.

    Here is her Florida Tryst posting. Looks likes she is back to being Molly Hurst. I guest Soophia wasn't working for her down there.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mollyhurstxoxo
    Thanks for the info. Any idea what her current donation is? Looks all over the place on the ads. Exchanged a few messages and got the sense not to ask that explicitly.

    Thanks again,

  7. #6095

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by HesDeadJim  [View Original Post]
    FS is not on menu.

    Disclaimer: I have not seen her. I got this literally from a conversation she and another provider had right in front of me. (They are currently staying in the same hotel).

    Giant fucking titties though. Seems nice.
    Quotes $. 5 and all you get is a 30 sec massage and a handjob? Sounds like a complete waste of money to me.

  8. #6094

    Alexa Rain / Molly Hurst

    Quote Originally Posted by JRay1963  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info about Alexa Rain? She has a post on Tryst. Great photos.

    She says she's visiting StL soon but asked me for a deposit to book. Is this legit?

    Thank you,
    Follow up.

    Here is her Florida Tryst posting. Looks likes she is back to being Molly Hurst. I guest Soophia wasn't working for her down there.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mollyhurstxoxo

  9. #6093

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by JRay1963  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info about Alexa Rain? She has a post on Tryst. Great photos.

    She says she's visiting StL soon but asked me for a deposit to book. Is this legit?

    Thank you,
    She is legit. Used to be Molly Hurst.

    She went to the Tampa area early last year under a different name (Soofia I think). Anyway I asked her last summer if she was coming back anytime soon and she said no.

    I wish she would come back.

    Also her last activity on Tryst was almost a year ago. Last February. At least for her St. Louis posting.

  10. #6092
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by BryKye12  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice dream with her nice hard body, nice bolt ons, BBBJ covered full cool chick $. 5 hhr $$ I hr https://callescort.org/314-728-6079.
    You are lucky as this one can turn on a dime. She stood me a up in the lot. Not a lot of options one night and tried again. In the middle of our appointment she just decides we are done out of no where. I know she has a "guy" so I did not press the matter. Her reviews are mixed so I knew I was rolling the dice. There are others that are more reilable at her price point. For about. 5 extra for hh you can see Reanne or Ember who will include FS and the best BJ in town.

  11. #6091

    Easy Money

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    Dang I'm amazed you can recognize her just from looking at her body. I looked over at the Carbondale forums and saw some guys talking about her with no results: https://carbondale.skipthegames.com/...s/095645436728.

    Judging from the picture she sent to me, she looks similar to the one in the cheetah bra and the red dress but if she's also the one with the crooked teeth and the white dress then no way in hell. I hate all those kind of traits and she did quote me 250 hr so yea. Thanks for the warning my good man.
    Pretty easy to recognize really. Been looking at the same pics since Thanksgiving,could pick that ass out in a crowd from across the street, but the dead giveaway is the 4795 digits. Does it every time. Google them.

  12. #6090
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    Dang I'm amazed you can recognize her just from looking at her body. I looked over at the Carbondale forums and saw some guys talking about her with no results: https://carbondale.skipthegames.com/...s/095645436728.

    Judging from the picture she sent to me, she looks similar to the one in the cheetah bra and the red dress but if she's also the one with the crooked teeth and the white dress then no way in hell. I hate all those kind of traits and she did quote me 250 hr so yea. Thanks for the warning my good man.
    Ya, she's cute with her mouth closed but she definitely needs to make a dentist's appt. She's worth streetwalker rates maybe.

  13. #6089

    Diamond

    Had a nice dream with her nice hard body, nice bolt ons, BBBJ covered full cool chick $. 5 hhr $$ I hr https://callescort.org/314-728-6079.

  14. #6088
    Quote Originally Posted by Napster80  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I'm skeptical because the ad has two different girls, but I'd like to see the black girl if she's real. Thanks.

    https://callescort.org/314-546-4256
    The phone number returns lots of ads with lots of girls.

    Either a service or a scam.

    I am leaning towards scam.

  15. #6087

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Napster80  [View Original Post]
    Sorry you didn't get to see her. I've seen her twice and really enjoyed both of my visits. You're right that she can be a little difficult to get in touch with, Keep trying because I think she's totally worth it.
    Agree here. Have seen her a few times. Good time every time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape