Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 775 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 825 875 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 17725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6115

    Shannon

    So Shannon is back, apparently.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/58078542/

    Never saw her before, but always wanted to. Just couldn't work out a meeting. For those who have seen her previously, clue me in. Is she GFE? Multi-pops with Hour? DFK? BBBJ? Would you repeat?

    Sorry, but it's been a while and I don't recall what others have said previously.

    Rally.

  2. #6114

    Franklin County

    Anyone got any leads in Franklin County? Washington, Union etc?

  3. #6113

    Alexa Rain / Molly Hurst

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue82  [View Original Post]
    Follow up.

    Here is her Florida Tryst posting. Looks likes she is back to being Molly Hurst. I guest Soophia wasn't working for her down there.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mollyhurstxoxo
    Thanks for the info. Any idea what her current donation is? Looks all over the place on the ads. Exchanged a few messages and got the sense not to ask that explicitly.

    Thanks again,

  4. #6112

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by HesDeadJim  [View Original Post]
    FS is not on menu.

    Disclaimer: I have not seen her. I got this literally from a conversation she and another provider had right in front of me. (They are currently staying in the same hotel).

    Giant fucking titties though. Seems nice.
    Quotes $. 5 and all you get is a 30 sec massage and a handjob? Sounds like a complete waste of money to me.

  5. #6111

    Alexa Rain / Molly Hurst

    Quote Originally Posted by JRay1963  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info about Alexa Rain? She has a post on Tryst. Great photos.

    She says she's visiting StL soon but asked me for a deposit to book. Is this legit?

    Thank you,
    Follow up.

    Here is her Florida Tryst posting. Looks likes she is back to being Molly Hurst. I guest Soophia wasn't working for her down there.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mollyhurstxoxo

  6. #6110

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by JRay1963  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info about Alexa Rain? She has a post on Tryst. Great photos.

    She says she's visiting StL soon but asked me for a deposit to book. Is this legit?

    Thank you,
    She is legit. Used to be Molly Hurst.

    She went to the Tampa area early last year under a different name (Soofia I think). Anyway I asked her last summer if she was coming back anytime soon and she said no.

    I wish she would come back.

    Also her last activity on Tryst was almost a year ago. Last February. At least for her St. Louis posting.

  7. #6109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by BryKye12  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice dream with her nice hard body, nice bolt ons, BBBJ covered full cool chick $. 5 hhr $$ I hr https://callescort.org/314-728-6079.
    You are lucky as this one can turn on a dime. She stood me a up in the lot. Not a lot of options one night and tried again. In the middle of our appointment she just decides we are done out of no where. I know she has a "guy" so I did not press the matter. Her reviews are mixed so I knew I was rolling the dice. There are others that are more reilable at her price point. For about. 5 extra for hh you can see Reanne or Ember who will include FS and the best BJ in town.

  8. #6108

    Easy Money

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    Dang I'm amazed you can recognize her just from looking at her body. I looked over at the Carbondale forums and saw some guys talking about her with no results: https://carbondale.skipthegames.com/...s/095645436728.

    Judging from the picture she sent to me, she looks similar to the one in the cheetah bra and the red dress but if she's also the one with the crooked teeth and the white dress then no way in hell. I hate all those kind of traits and she did quote me 250 hr so yea. Thanks for the warning my good man.
    Pretty easy to recognize really. Been looking at the same pics since Thanksgiving,could pick that ass out in a crowd from across the street, but the dead giveaway is the 4795 digits. Does it every time. Google them.

  9. #6107
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    Dang I'm amazed you can recognize her just from looking at her body. I looked over at the Carbondale forums and saw some guys talking about her with no results: https://carbondale.skipthegames.com/...s/095645436728.

    Judging from the picture she sent to me, she looks similar to the one in the cheetah bra and the red dress but if she's also the one with the crooked teeth and the white dress then no way in hell. I hate all those kind of traits and she did quote me 250 hr so yea. Thanks for the warning my good man.
    Ya, she's cute with her mouth closed but she definitely needs to make a dentist's appt. She's worth streetwalker rates maybe.

  10. #6106

    Diamond

    Had a nice dream with her nice hard body, nice bolt ons, BBBJ covered full cool chick $. 5 hhr $$ I hr https://callescort.org/314-728-6079.

  11. #6105
    Quote Originally Posted by Napster80  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I'm skeptical because the ad has two different girls, but I'd like to see the black girl if she's real. Thanks.

    https://callescort.org/314-546-4256
    The phone number returns lots of ads with lots of girls.

    Either a service or a scam.

    I am leaning towards scam.

  12. #6104

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Napster80  [View Original Post]
    Sorry you didn't get to see her. I've seen her twice and really enjoyed both of my visits. You're right that she can be a little difficult to get in touch with, Keep trying because I think she's totally worth it.
    Agree here. Have seen her a few times. Good time every time.

  13. #6103

    Exotic

    Has anyone seen her? I'm skeptical because the ad has two different girls, but I'd like to see the black girl if she's real. Thanks.

    https://callescort.org/314-546-4256

  14. #6102

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeram440  [View Original Post]
    I posted asking about Ivy I had 1 member that had success with her so I tried 2 times to see her. The first time texted back and forth and we got past the normal questions and I was ready for a time and location then crickets for over a hour. So I sent her 1 last text which was. Sorry we could not come to a understanding have a good night. Then 2 text back sorry was busy then eating right now. My window on time was up so I did not reply back.

    Then Thursday night thought I would try again. Texted her again she agrees but had to be right now. So I had to ask her if it was going to be a rushed visit and she assured me it would not that she does not do that. So we agree on 7:15 . I am about a half hour away so I get there at 7:13 and see while I was in route she texted 8 times I was driving and did not here the text message. Plus we agreed next text would be when I was there. But the last text was Never mind man! So I texted her 3 times no response then I call her. I get a recording this number is no longer in service. She blocked my call. I don't know if we just got off on the wrong foot or if she is a nut job to other potential clients or if it was just me. Any way you can be your on judge on whether you put in the time to see her.
    Sorry you didn't get to see her. I've seen her twice and really enjoyed both of my visits. You're right that she can be a little difficult to get in touch with, Keep trying because I think she's totally worth it.

  15. #6101

    Sexy freak Lily

    Hey just visited Lily (st. Charles) and she doesn't quit. True master of her craft and strives to leave you satisfied. She'd be +$600 20 years ago so take the Discount and go see her. Probably would have done BBFS but I chose to wrap it up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape