Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 3887
-
01-30-21 23:07 #2552Senior Member

Posts: 3853If she didn't smell like sewer water, it would've been a better experience. Other than that, it's all open menu.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 16:16 #2551Senior Member

Posts: 379Agreed, she is a very nice woman. I had no issue with her personality. She was friendly and it was a safe place. I was just disgusted with the experience.
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 18:33 #2550Senior Member

Posts: 191Its good bro. LOL.
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
Especially when they ain't expecting that 4th thick rope.
https://youtu.be/DxuQwMg-ggY
-
01-26-21 11:49 #2549Senior Member

Posts: 3024Zinc, Pythium, and lecithin, isn't that what Peter North possibly used?. If so, I'll try it out!.
Originally Posted by XRay1
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 19:47 #2548Senior Member

Posts: 191I absolutely agree it's not an antiviral, but I'd argue, peak glutathione production during entry of questionable terrain is pretty big. Pretty. Pretttyyy big.
Originally Posted by STDKing
[View Original Post]
It seems you are of the mind Vit C is of more import?
I am glad you corrected me.
But to downright dismiss NAC as an semi essential sup. For mongering wrapped or no.
Is just beating up the messenger.
Ten and two king.
https://youtu.be/UOg_8hCC4u4
-
01-25-21 09:34 #2547Douchebag

Posts: 186Orange juice also protects against the cold or flu. NAC May be useful in specific ways, especially in improving already weakened immune function. There are medications that can help prevent transmission that your doctor can prescribe immediately after potential exposure. But NAC is not a preventative against HIV transmission. I am not saying it doesn't have use. But if you think this protects you from getting HIV, and that you can now go raw without worry, you are mistaken. Don't trust me or any random poster, ask your doctor. He will explain the benefits and risks.
Originally Posted by XRay1
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 01:45 #2546Senior Member

Posts: 191So if it can protect you from the cold or flu or shit bro even COVID.
Originally Posted by STDKing
[View Original Post]
WHY in Gods name wouldn't it be helping you?
Like I am you King?
Time to read some studies on NAC for a more informed opinion.
But idk it's your dick. Just like mine is fine.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7649937/
-
01-24-21 23:02 #2545Douchebag

Posts: 186NAC doesn't protect you from STDs. They are talking about the effect of it on people who have HIV, not on using it to prevent transmission.
Originally Posted by XRay1
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-21 21:14 #2544Senior Member

Posts: 191I knew you had some medicine man in you.
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
For the stiffness and prostate Maca rules all..
And bulk beet root powder with its nitric oxide will get the blood exactly where it needs to go.
I like bulk Black Maca powder (it's also a super food) I put both in my coffee it's sweet. Takes a minute to get used to gulping it down on the last swig, but worth it.
For huge loads.
Its zinc, pygeum and lecithin.
I only take it starting two days before playtime because of headaches. But all the male porn stars take that combo.
And for increased STD transmission protection.
NAC everyday =Rawdoggy everyday with your body's now hyped up hunters, the Killah T cells..
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/nac-benefits
Also no one ever mentions jock itch being the number one thing you are gonna get..
Use jock itch cream during the clean up. These ladies are just dirty with their chronic yeast infections.. Or if it smells like death its a Bacterial infection.. (triple antibiotic)
My regulars I buy them monisate as a tip.. But most dudes don't have the tools to raw dog on the streets.. Like a true monger.. You need to be a boy scout.
Ten and two can you dig it??
https://youtu.be/RHxHaPmklos
-
01-24-21 05:45 #2543Senior Member

Posts: 783Tribulus
Bought the jackhammer platinum capsule from 7-11 to check the ingredients among ginseng niacin ginko was one I haven't heard of "tribulus".
I can say from using it for 1 month with a good diet & exercise it does work to increase blood flow to the male reproductive organ. Now sport 100 veg capsules 500 mg.
Take 1 capsule 3 times daily with food. "tribulus terrestris has been used for centuries in anchient greece, India and africa to enhance vitality and virtility".
-
01-23-21 19:00 #2542Senior Member

Posts: 3024Works for me. BUT!
You could start with GNC Maca Man. It'll tell you on the bottle, 3 tablets a day. After 2-3 days depending on your anatomy, you could see the results. I just include a multivitamin for health reasons (covid). It really works for me!. Plus some 'devil's lettuce' to enhance the pleasure. Ultimate stiffy!. My method is not for everyone so please consult your doctor before trying!..
Originally Posted by GoBluth
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 16:47 #2541Senior Member

Posts: 301The Meatman concoction
I'll give your recipe a whirl. Which multi do you suggest, and all three once a day or just before you're looking to fuck or what?
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 11:29 #2540Senior Member

Posts: 3024She's not all that bad
Eh, I think it's overblown. When I saw her a year and a half ago, she was cool to be around. She's a bit odd and I like chicks like that but overall, she's a good person from the conversations we had in the past. Despite what she looks like, and, most of us had read the stories, performance-wise, she can suck a good dick, can deepthroat, and LOVES anal. In a pinch or, if you're in a serious slump, then she's a go-to..... I guess. The times I've gone to her place, I never had any issues with her pets nor any accidents as some of you guys have previously mentioned awhile ago.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
I paid her $60 for the deed. Is there anyone who's just as good as her out there in the Boston area and affordable for less than a C-note?. I am all ears.
GNC's Maca Man and horny goat weed are the goto pills I have been using for nearly a year. It will have your willie at full attention!. I would recommend it to ANYONE. (I also pop a multi-vitamin with it as well)
Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 17:12 #2539Senior Member

Posts: 379Just read this. Love the Marley from Winthrop horror stories LOL.
Saw her a few years ago. Had nightmares for long time.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 10:58 #2538Senior Member

Posts: 38532020
For 2020, here are my five best picks:
- Shu (BTT).
- Six-hand Massage AMP (started off 2020).
- Great leads from Mongers here in the forum.
- Brazilian escorts (not Brazilian massages, they are terrible).
- Craigslist success (well, 10% success. But, better than zero).
Regrets for 2020.
- SW almost threw up in my car (medications made her sick, at least that's what she said).
- SW wouldn't get out of my car (didn't do anything. But, finally got her out an hour later from stalling).
- Seeing Marley (Winthrop) again (her pussy smelled like sea water).
- Asian agency upsell (Dedham).
- Seeing Nikki again (nice girl, got what I wanted. Just fearful of her surroundings and her addiction).
What's yours?









Reply With Quote




