Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 608 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 658 708 1108 1608 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 24820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15715

    Amen Brother

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I text her out of curiosity, and got a response about 24 hours later.

    Her response times have been an issue lately. Part of me wishes she was in rehab.
    I did get a response from Aly's # today, so maybe she was just taking a break from posting daily.

    Thanks.

  2. #15714

    Running dry and running out of luck.

    So I've been running dry and out of luck lately with everyone I called up even after verification. No response from both numbers for Tabby from discreet info. Kennedy love from Listcrawler and erotic monkey flaked no response after her car problems. Tried two different girls from tryst.com. What the hell happened? I'm not putting blame or want to put blame on anyone but this didn't happened until after fancy rae baker had to cancel on me out of the blue. I paid deposit and went thru her verification and even did a corvid test, which was negative and nothing else. She said my verification went fine and refunded my deposit but after that I have no luck making contacts with any other providers from multiple sores. Did I miss something here? Hopefully I wasn't blacklisted but I shouldn't be if I never really met any of these providers. I'm getting tired and disheartening. I guess its time to go fishing at the clubs again. This sux. Anybody have any words of wisdom?

  3. #15713
    Quote Originally Posted by Fstrxtsy78  [View Original Post]
    I could be wrong but Alyssa's either in rehab, with Uncle or is no longer with us. As someone who had been seeing her up until a couple weeks ago, I have always seen her post at least every day up until Monday, January 18th. She's one of the hardest working ladies I've ever met and its unusual not to see her posts pop up in EB. Anyone know her current status? As someone who enjoyed her company I am concerned for her and would appreciate any update. Thanks, guys.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...505/3179394615
    I text her out of curiosity, and got a response about 24 hours later.

    Her response times have been an issue lately. Part of me wishes she was in rehab.

  4. #15712

    Beth

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/556154043653

    If discretion is important to you, avoid. She put me on a group text with 10 other perverts offering specials, so 10 other perverts have my number now. She talks a good game but is your typical run-of-the-mill addict. Breast are small but saggy obvious baby damage. Lackluster performance all the way around. If you like going bare she's game.

  5. #15711

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Assmanoh  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure the answer is yes for some of you. This was my first experience like this.

    I'm not the most seasoned person to spotting addiction issues, but I didn't see any track marks or sores like I've seen on some. Nor do I recall any reports of her being an addict but I'm probably just not in touch with spotting the signs. Anyhow. I had an incall appt setup and arrived with her in the bathroom 'getting ready'. After 8-9 minutes she came out and we started the session. At some point she's giving a pretty great BBBJ but her enthusiasm slowed considerably. Then it was like she fell asleep. Dick still in her mouth, but no hand / body movement. We were laying on our sides so I just started thrusting and fucked her mouth thinking she'd get the hint. After 30 seconds or so she seemed to have woke up and did a great job again, only to doze off. This happened a few times. A couple times the dozing off led to a toothy BJ that hurt. Things finally turned around and she finished like a champ but geez, that was a first for me. I think I'll look elsewhere in the future.
    Could you share who this is you guys speaking about?

  6. #15710

    Really nothing sage about this

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamSeeker1  [View Original Post]
    Sage advice!
    If you don't think these girls providers are addicted to some illegal substance. Then you're not very bright. 99.5% of them are addicts. The few that are not are fat, ugly or old, or all three. This includes all of them. No exceptions.

  7. #15709
    Quote Originally Posted by Assmanoh  [View Original Post]
    Has this happened to you?
    Thankfully no!

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy123  [View Original Post]
    "If it looks like an addict and acts like an addict, then it IS an addict. ".


    Indy Guy
    That's no shit brother!

  8. #15708

    Has this happened to you?

    I'm sure the answer is yes for some of you. This was my first experience like this.

    I'm not the most seasoned person to spotting addiction issues, but I didn't see any track marks or sores like I've seen on some. Nor do I recall any reports of her being an addict but I'm probably just not in touch with spotting the signs. Anyhow. I had an incall appt setup and arrived with her in the bathroom 'getting ready'. After 8-9 minutes she came out and we started the session. At some point she's giving a pretty great BBBJ but her enthusiasm slowed considerably. Then it was like she fell asleep. Dick still in her mouth, but no hand / body movement. We were laying on our sides so I just started thrusting and fucked her mouth thinking she'd get the hint. After 30 seconds or so she seemed to have woke up and did a great job again, only to doze off. This happened a few times. A couple times the dozing off led to a toothy BJ that hurt. Things finally turned around and she finished like a champ but geez, that was a first for me. I think I'll look elsewhere in the future.

  9. #15707

    Well said!!

    Sage advice!

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy123  [View Original Post]
    Rarely post anymore but still sit back and read the board frequently.

    Growing up we all heard the old saying, "If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. ".

    In the hobby world it goes something like this, "If it looks like an addict and acts like an addict, then it IS an addict. ".

    So many reports of her or her not showing signs or nothing visable in the room. Gentlemen if she is not showing signs, she just hasnt developed them yet. If she stays in the game, the physical signs will appear. If you do not see signs in the room, it is because she was clear headed enough to hide the shit before you walked in. It is a safe bet that if you see a provider posting daily on EB or STG, she is an addict. The only exceptions to this really are some of your DI girls and select providers on more selective sites like Tryst. Do not fool yourself. If you go to EB or STG (or a walker), they are an addict. If you don't mind that is your choice.

    A good "Freak" friend of mine always summarized this very easy. Follow the money trail. A cheap garbage provider is making maybe $150 an hour. On a slow day, they see maybe 4 clients. She is making $600 a day. On a very conservative estimate, she is bringing $150 k+ a year. They are generally staying in trash hotels. If they even have a car, it is a POS. Follow the money trail. It aint paying for their lavish lifestyle.

    Indy Guy

  10. #15706

    Ducks and the Money Trail

    Rarely post anymore but still sit back and read the board frequently.

    Growing up we all heard the old saying, "If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. ".

    In the hobby world it goes something like this, "If it looks like an addict and acts like an addict, then it IS an addict. ".

    So many reports of her or her not showing signs or nothing visable in the room. Gentlemen if she is not showing signs, she just hasnt developed them yet. If she stays in the game, the physical signs will appear. If you do not see signs in the room, it is because she was clear headed enough to hide the shit before you walked in. It is a safe bet that if you see a provider posting daily on EB or STG, she is an addict. The only exceptions to this really are some of your DI girls and select providers on more selective sites like Tryst. Do not fool yourself. If you go to EB or STG (or a walker), they are an addict. If you don't mind that is your choice.

    A good "Freak" friend of mine always summarized this very easy. Follow the money trail. A cheap garbage provider is making maybe $150 an hour. On a slow day, they see maybe 4 clients. She is making $600 a day. On a very conservative estimate, she is bringing $150 k+ a year. They are generally staying in trash hotels. If they even have a car, it is a POS. Follow the money trail. It aint paying for their lavish lifestyle.

    Indy Guy

  11. #15705
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    This isn't guaranteed but I suspect that she's got to be a user. I've seen her posting for a few months and while she wasn't huge before she's tiny compared to what she had been. It looks like a quick and dramatic amount of unhealthy weight loss, if you catch my drift.

    Up to you what you do with that information though.
    Yeah man, saw a couple of pics with presumed track marks. Thus was trying to guage how deep the rabbit hole goes. Don't need any useless drama. And DI girls are not always available on short notice when the mood strikes plus the drive to the NE is a long one for me. Need some reliable providers in different parts of town. Haha.

  12. #15704
    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Due to rare incalls our schedules haven't aligned. Seems like maybe she could take a pounding.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58077373/
    This isn't guaranteed but I suspect that she's got to be a user. I've seen her posting for a few months and while she wasn't huge before she's tiny compared to what she had been. It looks like a quick and dramatic amount of unhealthy weight loss, if you catch my drift.

    Up to you what you do with that information though.

  13. #15703

    See post right before yours.

    Someone reviewed her right before your post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Due to rare incalls our schedules haven't aligned. Seems like maybe she could take a pounding.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58077373/

  14. #15702

    Ashley

    Anyone seen this one? Due to rare incalls our schedules haven't aligned. Seems like maybe she could take a pounding.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58077373/

  15. #15701

    Real and decent

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...77373/Pictures are real and recent, pretty good BJ and full-service, covers were never mentioned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape