Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 609 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 109 509 559 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 659 709 1109 1609 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15705

    Who is her partner?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fstrxtsy78  [View Original Post]
    I could be wrong but Alyssa's either in rehab, with Uncle or is no longer with us. As someone who had been seeing her up until a couple weeks ago, I have always seen her post at least every day up until Monday, January 18th. She's one of the hardest working ladies I've ever met and its unusual not to see her posts pop up in EB. Anyone know her current status? As someone who enjoyed her company I am concerned for her and would appreciate any update. Thanks, guys.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...505/3179394615
    And is she a player I. The game or just a photo prop?

  2. #15704

    Go with A

    Quote Originally Posted by ArazorsEdge  [View Original Post]
    No report this week, but a completely hypothetical: If you schedule a session with a top-tier provider, look forward to it, and then get a cancelation hours before the session--with NO EXPLANATION (or alternatives from an agency that has, let's say 18 maybe 19 providers in the city), do you: (A) Appreciate the cancellation (since it's not a ghost) and chalk it up to "shit happens" (B) Check your mouthwash (C) Move on to another provider who isn't working you with her hustle (like that trifling Ho who said she "loved you"and yes, god damnit, I have baggage). COMPLETELY hypothetical question and asking for a friend. 😊 Fellow *****-mongers help a bro out here: A, B or C?
    Can't count the times I have sat at a hotel parking lot with a hard dick and no one answering my texts. To me that is much worse.

  3. #15703
    Quote Originally Posted by Fstrxtsy78  [View Original Post]
    I could be wrong but Alyssa's either in rehab, with Uncle or is no longer with us. As someone who had been seeing her up until a couple weeks ago, I have always seen her post at least every day up until Monday, January 18th. She's one of the hardest working ladies I've ever met and its unusual not to see her posts pop up in EB. Anyone know her current status? As someone who enjoyed her company I am concerned for her and would appreciate any update. Thanks, guys.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...505/3179394615
    Have you tried texting the #?

  4. #15702

    Alyssa Status?

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    Try and find a clean one on the site Alyssa advertises on. 99% of the ladies on that site have an addiction issue, suck cock to feed the habit, and most have a BF or SO that are hanging around that also need the dope that is purchased via her pussy. Alyssa has a three way intersection right in front of her. Path 1 extensive time with Uncle (just like young Jordan from BTown). Path 2 overdose and is no longer with us (several have already taken that path). Path 3 They come to the realization that they will do ANYTHING to never use again, thus they get clean. There is nothing you can do to help them choose path number 3. There is also nothing you can do to convince guys that they shouldn't pay for pussy with the hope that it will stop an addicts habit. Here are two facts of the hobby. Active addicts need money to pay for their habit thus they sell their pussy and mongers like cheap pussy thus they pay addicts for sex! Eventually the provider disappears because she went down one of the three paths.
    I could be wrong but Alyssa's either in rehab, with Uncle or is no longer with us. As someone who had been seeing her up until a couple weeks ago, I have always seen her post at least every day up until Monday, January 18th. She's one of the hardest working ladies I've ever met and its unusual not to see her posts pop up in EB. Anyone know her current status? As someone who enjoyed her company I am concerned for her and would appreciate any update. Thanks, guys.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...505/3179394615

  5. #15701
    Quote Originally Posted by ArazorsEdge  [View Original Post]
    A, B or C?
    A as long as the attitude and coms are good. When I was a N00 B I'd get my butt hurt and sulk, but I've learned to have a backup since then.

  6. #15700

    Completely Hypothetical, but need your ***** Monger Help.

    No report this week, but a completely hypothetical: If you schedule a session with a top-tier provider, look forward to it, and then get a cancelation hours before the session--with NO EXPLANATION (or alternatives from an agency that has, let's say 18 maybe 19 providers in the city), do you: (A) Appreciate the cancellation (since it's not a ghost) and chalk it up to "shit happens" (B) Check your mouthwash (C) Move on to another provider who isn't working you with her hustle (like that trifling Ho who said she "loved you"—and yes, god damnit, I have baggage). COMPLETELY hypothetical question and asking for a friend. 😊 Fellow *****-mongers help a bro out here: A, B or C?

  7. #15699
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Saw Hannah today. Her pussy is so sweet. She loves to suck cock and she swallowed every drop. Can't wait to see her again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57970171/
    I have been interested in taking that plunge is her I call in a safe private location or does she use a hotel? Was it much of a hassle to schedule? She looks like she has talent and enjoys what she does.

  8. #15698
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    This could become a full time job. Texting and not getting any responses. The ones that do respond want 160 for a HH. They need to understand that for that, DI girls are available and at least appear to be safe.
    Once you are screened and cleared by DI it is so easy to schedule without all the BS you go through with everyone else. Safe and discreet!

  9. #15697
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Saw Hannah today. Her pussy is so sweet. She loves to suck cock and she swallowed every drop. Can't wait to see her again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57970171/
    I have been interested in taking that plunge is her I call in a safe private location or does she use a hotel? Was it much of a hassle to schedule? She looks like she has talent and enjoys what she does.

  10. #15696
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Saw Hannah today. Her pussy is so sweet. She loves to suck cock...

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57970171/
    Great report. She sounds fun. Location of her incall?

  11. #15695
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #15694

    Hannah

    Saw Hannah today. Her pussy is so sweet. She loves to suck cock and she swallowed every drop. Can't wait to see her again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57970171/

  13. #15693

    Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp73  [View Original Post]
    Me too! Please send any findings.
    Checked that off my bucket list with 2 Koreans last September for 5. 5.

  14. #15692

    I tried

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbl3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexandra-56
    I tried to see her last year. We had a date at 7. At 7:15 I asked if she was running late. At 7:30 I hadn't gotten any response so I cancelled the date. At 7:45 she went off on me about how stupid I was for not being patient.

    I won't even attempt again.

  15. #15691

    Escorts and the Corona Virus

    I have been out of the game for awhile and trying to put my toe back in. Just wondering, are you or the girls wearing masks? I know it would seem to limit what can be done but just curious. And is that why I seem to be seeing a lot of ads that stipulate no kissing? The last girl I saw was Charli. Ohhhhh, I wish she was back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape