Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 451 of 930 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 501 551 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 13945
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7195

    Keira sigh

    I've hit a dry patch recently. Just got ghosted by Kinky Keira for the second time. I need to stop pulling money out until I get a room number. And I can't get a text back from 75 percent of these girls. Guess it is the universe trying to tell me to take my wife out to dinner instead of blowing money on these ladies.

  2. #7194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Please, I mean please don't go the casino girl route or bar pickup if you don't know the game. They could spot a country bumpkin and they will prace and rip you off.
    Awww boner killer. I was looking forward to his CG report. $200 just to come up to his room, followed by a $300 handjob LOL.

    These country bumpkins have a lot of farm money to burn!

  3. #7193
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeTime76  [View Original Post]
    I will be coming to Vegas for the 1st time in a week (from Nashville TN) and I want to get a different girl all three nights would it be easier and cheaper to go with a agency, website (euros) or hang at the bars for independent escorts.

    I want the exotic type.

    Your help would be greatly appreciated.
    Please, I mean please don't go the casino girl route or bar pickup if you don't know the game. They could spot a country bumpkin and they will prace and rip you off.

    Check TER, you'll see well review girls and you'll know their deal. But fair warning, these girls come with a tag, you're not in Nashville.

    G.

  4. #7192

    About your list

    Several of your links including your favorite Claudia are (I believe to be) Latina houses. You would be better off studying the forum below dedicated to that pleasure. Katie I believe has been posted about many times, good luck searching.

  5. #7191

    Help from vets

    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeTime76  [View Original Post]
    I will be coming to Vegas for the 1st time in a week (from Nashville TN) and I want to get a different girl all three nights would it be easier and cheaper to go with a agency, website (euros) or hang at the bars for independent escorts.

    I want the exotic type.

    Your help would be greatly appreciated.
    Hey,

    Stick to Private Delights girls with reviews. PD girls are, for the most part, quality girls of your willing to spend a little more. Also, look on Tryst. Link they're legit there too. GirlfriendLV and LittleTokyoLV for Asian girls that'll likely be pretty hot even if they're not the exact girls in photos. Is good too but not many new girls post there. Stay away from Mojo.

    They're all fakes, gross or use really old photos. Keep us all updated on who you go with and how it goes! Good luck!

  6. #7190

    Seems like she doesn't do much

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    It looks like the only thing she does is take your money. 😎.
    My "No" List:

    BBBJ, CBJ, CIM, DATY, Greek, COF, DFK, LFK, FIV, FOV.

  7. #7189

    Super nice and pretty

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11691301

    Just saw her. Beautiful face. Nice body. BBBJ. Covered FS. Best part is she doesn't do drugs! Treat her nice guys.

  8. #7188

    Given her "No List"

    It looks like the only thing she does is take your money. 😎.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    Also going by Eva on PD;.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/Evabella

    Wants 450/ hr and has a no list of everything known to mankind!

  9. #7187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Repost any info on this ones


  10. #7186

    I need help from the vets of the page!

    I will be coming to Vegas for the 1st time in a week (from Nashville TN) and I want to get a different girl all three nights would it be easier and cheaper to go with a agency, website (euros) or hang at the bars for independent escorts.

    I want the exotic type.

    Your help would be greatly appreciated.

  11. #7185

    Ava, Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by Pooka85  [View Original Post]
    I saw it but it screams fake for me.
    Also going by Eva on PD;.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/Evabella

    Wants 450/ hr and has a no list of everything known to mankind!

  12. #7184

    No doubt

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceguy702  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, you should probably pass then.

    But I saw her and she was great. So there's that.
    No doubt on you my friend, just usually with those ads better to be safe, its good you find a good one.

  13. #7183
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooka85  [View Original Post]
    I saw it but it screams fake for me.
    Yeah, you should probably pass then.

    But I saw her and she was great. So there's that.

  14. #7182
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooka85  [View Original Post]
    I saw it but it screams fake for me.
    Same, came across her ad but it just seems TGTBT.

  15. #7181

    Saw it

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceguy702  [View Original Post]
    Took a dip this morning. Found Ava.

    She's real, She's cool, I wish she was local. Treat her right fellas. She's not jaded yet!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/58052595/

    As far as menu. Just ask her YMMV.
    I saw it but it screams fake for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape