Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11154
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmodeus56  [View Original Post]
    Does Tampa have any all inclusive shops like Orlando. $$ up front and now up charges.
    Yeah, just go to the lingerie shops. Most have a web site that you can even see who is on duty, so you know who you are getting.

  2. #11153

    Inevitable

    Quote Originally Posted by YbScottyB  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if they will be going after the visitors, seems like going through a security gate is bad news.
    This one was inevitable, was just a matter of when. I saw AD when she was still at the beaches. One she moved to Deerwood and made it a group thing, I thought that sounded amazing. I reached out to book an appointment and they told me it was a gated community and that I had to check in with the person at the gate and to tell them I'm there to drop off a package to her. I cancelled immediately. Way too risky. I think one person here even warned us a couple of months back that it was going to get busted at some point. Not smart to do that there.

  3. #11152

    Tampa

    Does Tampa have any all inclusive shops like Orlando. $$ up front and now up charges.

  4. #11151
    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover20  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if Lynn is still at Serenity South and providing her top-shelf prostate? Haven't seen any reviews on her since I left my last one. Coming back into town for a few days next week and wondering if it's something I can look forward too.
    Yes she is there and still provides the back door service. By far she is the absolute best at teasing and rubbing you from behind. She also has a pretty great ass not to big, not to small just right. Wished she did more cause I would surely pay the extras she offers.

  5. #11150

    Speaking of prostate

    Does anybody know if Lynn is still at Serenity South and providing her top-shelf prostate? Haven't seen any reviews on her since I left my last one. Coming back into town for a few days next week and wondering if it's something I can look forward too.

  6. #11149

    Prostate Queens

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbvo35  [View Original Post]
    I wonder how much investigating they are doing.
    I visited last November and left a glowing review but I'm not worrying about anything as far as the gate or potentially being on any videos, I just wish she had not rented the Deerwood home and attracted so much attention. I would love to have repeated but my wallet grew a tad thin, however as I previously stated it was a wonderful experience and I was just waiting to repeat but sounds like I could have dodged a bullet. I do hope Anna has a good lawyer as she is facing an uphill battle.

    In cases where they throw in the potential human trafficking BS it can have a devastating effect on her case, especially if she is unable to hire a top notch private attorney.

    NMJ.

  7. #11148

    *gulp*

    Quote Originally Posted by YbScottyB  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if they will be going after the visitors, seems like going through a security gate is bad news.
    I wonder how much investigating they are doing.

  8. #11147

    White or Latina

    Any white or Latina massage therapist around? Preferably with nice boobs. Feel free to pm me referrals.

  9. #11146

    Damn

    Wonder if they will be going after the visitors, seems like going through a security gate is bad news.

  10. #11145

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith1855  [View Original Post]
    Thought that as well but seems to be advertising 3 other cities as well.

    https://clarksville.rubratings.com/205236

    https://philadelphia.rubratings.com/204172

    https://desmoines.rubratings.com/198078

    #1 Fake https://twitter.com/babymollyx?lang=en.

    #3 Posts in multiple cities.

    #4 Going with fake as well. https://www.facebook.com/pg/Reya-Sun...8258389/posts/.
    Good detective work!

  11. #11144
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 141
    Quote Originally Posted by FourSeasons2  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anybody has actually seen any of these Jax area body rub providers or are they all scams. I automatically assume the asians are adverts for the massage studios and you will be seeing a 50+ year old mamasan not the cute young asian girl in the pic but what about these "american" women.

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/207418

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/206691

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/210561

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/209160
    The girl in the 2nd link wanted a deposit before she would set an appointment so I passed.

  12. #11143
    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    The 2nd one actually has a 904 number and says she's from Riverside. She *might* be real after all. I have no other intel, though. And the others look mighty mighty fake.
    Thought that as well but seems to be advertising 3 other cities as well.

    https://clarksville.rubratings.com/205236

    https://philadelphia.rubratings.com/204172

    https://desmoines.rubratings.com/198078

    #1 Fake https://twitter.com/babymollyx?lang=en.

    #3 Posts in multiple cities.

    #4 Going with fake as well. https://www.facebook.com/pg/Reya-Sun...8258389/posts/.

  13. #11142
    Quote Originally Posted by FourSeasons2  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anybody has actually seen any of these Jax area body rub providers or are they all scams. I automatically assume the asians are adverts for the massage studios and you will be seeing a 50+ year old mamasan not the cute young asian girl in the pic but what about these "american" women.

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/207418

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/206691

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/210561

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/209160
    The 2nd one actually has a 904 number and says she's from Riverside. She *might* be real after all. I have no other intel, though. And the others look mighty mighty fake.

  14. #11141

  15. #11140
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorDL  [View Original Post]
    Nagel, maybe. I've had better FS and L2 dreams for less coinage there than at PT. Only problem is they have a couple ladies there that only seem to offer l1.
    Management is pretty strict and holds off on the extended menu until they recognize you. First timers there rarely get more than L1. But there are always exceptions so worth a try.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape