Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,596 to 17,610 of 61389
-
01-25-21 20:39 #43794Senior Member

Posts: 2419Tiny? Thought she caught a vacation then rehab stint.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 15:13 #43793Senior Member

Posts: 29Exactly
As they say "never break the law while you are breaking the law".
Originally Posted by JohnChad2
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 10:29 #43792Senior Member

Posts: 278Happens all the time
I remember complaining about the same thing last year. Some guys really think it gets them browny points with the girls. In reality their just getting played by the providers.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 10:16 #43791Senior Member

Posts: 631Amber
Where does she walk?
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-21 20:59 #43790Senior Member

Posts: 977Amber
Anyone recognize this one??
What I was referring to Fight Club on, don't go tattling, hey somebody just posted your pic on USA.
-
01-24-21 16:32 #43789Senior Member

Posts: 236Meanwhile Balt deals with 300+ murders year after year. Go figure.
Originally Posted by Mustang69
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-21 15:13 #43788Senior Member

Posts: 30This is simple. Don't give them a reason to pull you over. Drive the speed limit and follow all the traffic laws.
Originally Posted by Furbuster2000
[View Original Post]
It's mind boggling to me the amount people that speed, run stop signs or just plain drive like idiots while they are riding dirty or doing something that could get them in trouble if pulled over. How dumb do you have to be. I am always extra careful when I know I could be going to jail if pulled over.
-
01-24-21 12:57 #43787Senior Member

Posts: 91MILF Misty
Picked her up by the Royal Farms. Nice BBBJ. Always ask for higher than normal rates. I will give her $20 plus tip but not paying SW FS rates for head. Nice attitude and fresh smelling.
-
01-24-21 12:20 #43786Senior Member

Posts: 130BP hot
LEO had been starting these stops around 9 am on main drag had 3 uncles doing this in a group.
Originally Posted by Furbuster2000
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-21 09:58 #43785Senior Member

Posts: 530Raven
Anyone seen raven lately. Small chic with blue streaks in her hair. Mean ass BJ.
-
01-24-21 06:56 #43784Senior Member

Posts: 36Fairhaven
What has been the best times to hit Fairhaven. I've had much success with LC and STG, but never picked up a SW. I circled the W / W loop on a couple occasions, but only seen skeletons walking. Any advice is appreciated.
Originally Posted by HjHunter2
[View Original Post]
Six.
-
01-23-21 21:58 #43783Senior Member

Posts: 2419She needs some correction.
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 19:20 #43782Senior Member

Posts: 91BP is hot tonight
Brooklyn Park is hot tonight with LEO they are making a lot of stops. Suggest you just stay clear 7:15 PM.
-
01-23-21 08:18 #43781Senior Member

Posts: 278I've only had streetwalker so far question me about this site and that's after another monger I shared her digits with told her about it.
Originally Posted by Budge96
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 08:16 #43780Senior Member

Posts: 278Lol
Bro that's a hell of a service we're providing for the SW's d-boy bf's. They ought to pay up for this "premium local content".
Originally Posted by Rizalboy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



