Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 13582
-
01-24-21 14:08 #3307Senior Member

Posts: 301Aurora Rose
Well, mongers, it's been a long time since I've been able to see a provider. I get real busy during December and not much time beyond eating and sleeping. But I finally have returned to the hobby just in time to take a break. Or at least not be as frequent. Got some debt that needs to be paid off and I don't think I could make money as a provider. Haha.
So, the first of my three reviews. I usually like to monger during the day. Seems safer but those ladies do like to sleep late. I thought it would be easier to find someone but I was wrong. I tried 10 ladies before I found one. Aurora Rose wasn't at the top of my list as she's had mixed reviews but I thought what the heck. I actually wanted to see Lexx more but she didn't answer. When Aurora answered I mentioned Lexx and the former said she wasn't working tonight. Funnily enough I had a missed call from Lexx after I arranged to see Aurora. But, man of my word, I went to see Aurora.
Went to east end hotel and of course she wanted me to go thru side door. I think that's funny. To me that looks more suspicious than going thru the lobby. I thought they shared the same room but apparently not. Aurora was dressed casually in jeans. Her butt and hips are smaller than I thought but when I asked about her cute eyes she said she's Polynesian. Guess that's why she's so tiny.
She asked what I liked and I told her. Said we could pass on the BJ unless she enjoyed it. She said she did so I let her. If you're familiar with me I don't care for BJs but I got to tell ya. She gives the best I've had. Only thing I didn't like was she would force her mouth all the way down sometimes and just bob her head slightly. That didn't do anything for me. But when she went back and forth over my head while stroking my shaft, that was awesome. I was actually getting close so I asked her to get on top.
Not the tightest kitty but she moved well enough. I was going to bust soon so put her in doggy. That was better than her on top and I couldn't control myself. I busted much earlier than usual. Talked a bit. She's pretty laid back.
Like I said, great BBBJ imo but the rest of it doesn't match my regulars so I won't return.
As always, YMMV.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5024534407
-
01-24-21 10:45 #3306Senior Member

Posts: 1766Sarah Jane.
Saw that myself. And it looks like she could be dealing as well, and that is definitely not someone I want to be involved with. Too bad.
Originally Posted by DaveNewGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 21:57 #3305Senior Member

Posts: 52Sarah Jane
Hey there fellas. Just wanted to give you all a heads up. I follow her on Snapchat and she posted some stuff that certainly implies she has a regular pharmacist. Molly, bars, the like. I've never seen her but now after seeing that I definitely will not. Especially knowing she's a mom and could possibly expose her kids to that. Not telling you can't, but play at your own risk.
Stay safe everyone!
-
01-23-21 16:45 #3304Senior Member

Posts: 118Samantha
Has anybody recently seen Samantha who advertises on rub ratings? She is the one who used to work at Churchill. Anybody have info on current rates for her or services? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
-
01-23-21 09:56 #3303Senior Member

Posts: 57Excellent but we vibed so YMMV
A little overdue. Had this girl come by for a qv about a week ago. Standard set up. Had a driver / boss idk. Anyway started w a qv so I could assess the talent. Layed down for a BBBJ. 9. 5 out of 10. This girl gives the best head I ever had in the hobby. Without a doubt. Soft. Lots of tongue. Spit. Deep (can't fully deepthroat). Just a master at it. The instructions I usually give I didn't need to. Literally inadvertently taught me how I actually like my dick sucked. I moaned and squirmed like a girl and wasn't even orgasming LOL needless to say after 3 minutes of that I upped our visit to a 180 hh.
Pussy itself was 10/10.
The actual Sex, taking into acct her mood and performance 10/10.
I beat her pussy up. Like I was so turned on I fucked the shit out of her for longer than I ever fucked lmao I was amazed at how well she took dick. She was genuinely into it. Like not faking. (I know I know LOL we all think they like us) I'm not into BBWs so this girl is my new Angela. Equal if not better skills with my preferred body type. Go see her fellas. No lie she was easily my best, most pleasurable sexual experience and I've had plenty of 3 somes outside of the hobby. An all around winner. YMMV.
https://tryst.link/escort/readynow219
-
01-23-21 08:30 #3302Regular Member

Posts: 2She is skilled
Thanks for the tip!
She is definitely one of the best providers in Louisville and her top service is absolutely the best I have ever experienced.
Originally Posted by SausageMeet
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 08:02 #3301Senior Member

Posts: 185She's real. You should have a great but as always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by HarveyBirdman2
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 23:51 #3300Regular Member

Posts: 2Audrina
Anyone met up with this lovely gal from Tryst? Her site and twitter seem legit. Not seeing her on any other sites though.
https://tryst.link/escort/audrina-rose
-
01-22-21 11:03 #3299Regular Member

Posts: 22When her website was still up, I remember it explicitly stating that. There was a line like "if you pay for an hour, we are going to fuck for an hour".
Originally Posted by BigOldNine
[View Original Post]
Too bad she's retiring on Sunday. I thought she was already retired last year based on posts here, but I guess it's "official" now.
-
01-22-21 10:07 #3298Senior Member

Posts: 96Add Removed
The ad has been removed but when I saw it, sting was the first thing that came to mind.
Originally Posted by EasyLivin
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 08:59 #3297Senior Member

Posts: 549Google reverse image search always helps. They either got her pics from Twitter or onlyfans. Either sting, setup, or will eventually ask for a deposit upfront. Requesting a picture with a certain pose, holding up fingers etc, always helps weed them out.
Originally Posted by ZeroDark13
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 01:23 #3296Senior Member

Posts: 71You might also try looking on Instagram at I love Nita Marie. She's one of many MILF's I follow, pretty sure this is a fake ad. Be careful!
Originally Posted by ZeroDark13
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 20:10 #3295Senior Member

Posts: 301Google image search.
That's mama MILF.
Originally Posted by ZeroDark13
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/milfqueen_
-
01-21-21 15:10 #3294Senior Member

Posts: 256Possibly TGTBT or an honey trap
https://louisville.rubratings.com/211161
I was intrigued by her pics, no matches on TinEye. Texted her, she asked the useless "are you LE?" question, which also makes me laugh, it only works in TV shows and movies, cops can lie to do their job. After that her texts got really explicit and raunchy (and more pics, still no TinEye matches) which is always a red flag, especially after the question about being a cop. She offered a massage, nuru, BBBJ, FS, DATY, greek, and a shower, all for $175, another red flag. Claims to be from Illinois, but has a local number, which is easy enough with Google Voice. She's working out of JTown, and I recall stings happening in that area. Any info or intel?
-
01-21-21 14:57 #3293Senior Member

Posts: 568Listings.
I've been out of the hobby for while, but interesting in exploring again. Where do you guys find listings since backpage was shut down? Thanks, Nobecz.









Reply With Quote




