Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 7376
-
01-24-21 15:23 #3476Senior Member

Posts: 141That's called " speaker phone is on"
I guess you could be recorded too but you wouldn't know it- you could record her too WTF. I hate when people do fuckin dishes and iron (or shoot up LOL) and yak with the phone on speaker- it's rude and disrespectful, aside from the noise problems it generates. Hey, you're not exactly calling British royalty either LOL.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
You have enough things to watch for without psyching yourself up with balony jeez.
-
01-24-21 14:15 #3475Regular Member

Posts: 9Any intel?
Seen this chick on STG, and I'm just curious to hear about any experiences any fellow mongers have had with her.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....f/195847118577
-
01-24-21 08:41 #3474Senior Member

Posts: 643Marilyn
How many years is she going to claim to be 23? She was 23 when I first saw her 5 years ago. Mostly the same pictures, also.
Originally Posted by Joenct
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 17:13 #3473Senior Member

Posts: 410That's Marilyn has plenty of reviews.
Originally Posted by GentleSnacker
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 17:01 #3472Senior Member

Posts: 376No tats and no nose ring.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 15:54 #3471Senior Member

Posts: 2111Marilyn
Well-known provider. Used to be legit and reliable. Don't know if anything has changed recently.
Originally Posted by GentleSnacker
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 15:31 #3470Senior Member

Posts: 270Mixed reviews ghosting and lack luster performance. I've shot her messages 2 x have never got a response.
Originally Posted by GentleSnacker
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 15:01 #3469Senior Member

Posts: 109Anyone seen this Holyoke girl?
Pictures look familiar but I can't place from when.
Anyone know her name or got info?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/179002120411
-
01-23-21 14:15 #3468Senior Member

Posts: 483I believe this is the chick your thinking of https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/638875045562.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 12:15 #3467Banned Member

Posts: 942Idk bro
This girl caught my eye as well. So I texted her and she replied right away. And she sent me a picture and then she actually called me. But the whole weird thing about it was when I talked. There was echoing. Kind of like somebody was recording me. I have never heard such echoing in my life. And with today's technology I don't understand why this was happening? I could be paranoid but I would love to have someone meet her because I would like to go see her. But just really scared after having a conversation with her and hearing all the echoing the background. Told me quick visit is $120. She told me this on her own without me even asking. Also made a point of emphasis to hammer home that her house is "safe" and she's by herself. Again she told me this on her own kind of like it was rehearsed.
Originally Posted by BGouda8
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 11:56 #3466Senior Member

Posts: 492Here Are The Pics
Pictures didn't load last message so here they are.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 11:12 #3465Senior Member

Posts: 468Thanks for saving me a bad experience.
Originally Posted by JustForthI
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 10:40 #3464Senior Member

Posts: 92Anyone seen this one lately
I saw this one a couple times. Been ghosted since start of the year. Anyone see her lately?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/car-date/36166360
Anything on this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...ssure/36714417
Than you.
-
01-23-21 10:27 #3463Senior Member

Posts: 270Any info on this one?
-
01-23-21 10:22 #3462Senior Member

Posts: 49Yeah that's Charlotte. She is a thief.
Originally Posted by Firestorm71
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





