Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 888 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 388 788 838 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 938 988 1388 ... LastLast
Results 13,306 to 13,320 of 26374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13069
    Quote Originally Posted by GapCaulker  [View Original Post]
    Which is why there probably isn't any info. Have you tried tineye or google images? Googled her number? If those come back clean TOFTT and share your experience.

    GC.
    Yes indeed. Did all of those things and coming up empty. It's a little odd this hottie suddenly parachuted into Milwaukee in January but I may TOFTT. Any others who already have seen her, please let us know and do share. Assuming no responses means she is real and folks are trying to keep her to themselves.

  2. #13068

    Cass?

    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met up with Sonia? Posts on STG under massage. Searched Massage forum and this forum and find nothing. States she is located near Mayfair & North. Is she real? Anyone have any experience?

    Thanks in advance. PM if you prefer.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...m/951511978290
    I think if you search Cass you will find a match for her. Never saw her but the pics look familar.

  3. #13067

    Seems like a new ad

    Quote Originally Posted by RayGunMan  [View Original Post]
    Fellow travellers, this one, again, looks to good to be true. But looks and location have piqued my interest. It would be appreciated if anyone has had a good experience and would be willing to report on it.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/786705827623
    Which is why there probably isn't any info. Have you tried tineye or google images? Googled her number? If those come back clean TOFTT and share your experience.

    GC.

  4. #13066

    Previous reports under a different name.

    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met up with Sonia? Posts on STG under massage. Searched Massage forum and this forum and find nothing. States she is located near Mayfair & North. Is she real? Anyone have any experience?

    Thanks in advance. PM if you prefer.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...m/951511978290
    She has had previous reports under a different name that I cannot seem to remember right now to help me conduct a search of the thread to refer you to. If I recall correctly they were not glowing and mentioned heavy usage that have greatly diminished her looks and service.

    GC.

  5. #13065
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBob  [View Original Post]
    She's not the gal in the photos at all.
    Thank you! The photos were the only reason I was interested. Can't stand fakes. Thanks for saving me a trip.

  6. #13064

    Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBob  [View Original Post]
    She's not the gal in the photos at all.
    If you see photos that are small or not full screen. There is almost a guarantee the photos are taken from some other source. And will not be the girl in pic. Not to mention if photos are full clothed as well.

  7. #13063

    Sonia

    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met up with Sonia? Posts on STG under massage. Searched Massage forum and this forum and find nothing. States she is located near Mayfair & North. Is she real? Anyone have any experience?

    Thanks in advance. PM if you prefer.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...m/951511978290
    The pics are former SW Cassandra. She worked Greenfield Av about 3 years ago, got clean for 2 years before relapsing. She was living with her "boyfriend" doing the escort thing out of cheap notels until he went to jail, then she landed on Greenfield again this past summer. He's out now and she's been doing the notel thing again. She's a lot of fun in bed, but will use every trick she knows to try and make you finish fast and asks constantly for a tip. May try and upsell. The pics are real but taken while she was clean. Her appearance degenerates quickly when she is using. Last summer she had a big sore in the middle of her forehead resembling the dot on an Indian woman. You also probably won't get the full make-up and hair look.

    HS.

  8. #13062
    She's not the gal in the photos at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met up with Sonia? Posts on STG under massage. Searched Massage forum and this forum and find nothing. States she is located near Mayfair & North. Is she real? Anyone have any experience?

    Thanks in advance. PM if you prefer.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...m/951511978290

  9. #13061

    Sonia anyone?

    Has anyone met up with Sonia? Posts on STG under massage. Searched Massage forum and this forum and find nothing. States she is located near Mayfair & North. Is she real? Anyone have any experience?

    Thanks in advance. PM if you prefer.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...m/951511978290
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sonia .jpg‎  

  10. #13060
    Saw Macie last week. She is a lot of fun and a cool place too.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRub18  [View Original Post]
    I have rarely posted here, but now I am working from home and find I have a bit of time to put a few reviews out there. Like many I am tired of hit and miss and shitty unsafe neighbourhoods offered up by the local talent (less), so I have found myself either sticking to the ones I know provide excellent service, or sometimes treating myself to the talent from Eros as those ladies rarely disappoint. That said, I reached out to and met up with Desire from Eros. She has a condo near downtown, and is without question the woman in the pictures https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/5413426.htm?cat=1 Note however her facial expression and that should have been my tip off. Deadfish, everything covered, playing with her phone, lots of NO's, and then had the balls to ask if I tip when finished. He did offer two-girls and it is Pleasure who is also advertising on Eros. I think both are posting on STG as well.

    I am curious why I have not seen much mention of Macie lately. To be honest she always delivers and is as sweet as they come.

    I also never see any mention of Paradise MW https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/6241048.htm?cat=1 If you want a spinner body with huge tits and a great round ass, she is the one. Look-up Brittney White on Pornhub, Paradise MW is your local version. Only downside is everything is covered.

    Alizee is one I love to go to as well but the price point is high. She will do about anything and allows me to blow anywhere I want. I am told I am rather large and she will give it 100% to take it all down which is so hot.

    I will finish for now with a whole hearted agreement with those that are not KendallS fans. Saw her once and was not excited about being pissed on.

    BigRub18 signing off for now.

  11. #13059

    Blonde Bombshell

    Fellow travellers, this one, again, looks to good to be true. But looks and location have piqued my interest. It would be appreciated if anyone has had a good experience and would be willing to report on it.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/786705827623

  12. #13058

    Re: Long time lurker

    Welcome to the board.

    It is so nice to have a new poster that isn't just asking for information.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRub18  [View Original Post]
    I have rarely posted here, but now I am working from home and find I have a bit of time to put a few reviews out there. Like many I am tired of hit and miss and shitty unsafe neighbourhoods offered up by the local talent (less), so I have found myself either sticking to the ones I know provide excellent service, or sometimes treating myself to the talent from Eros as those ladies rarely disappoint. That said, I reached out to and met up with Desire from Eros. She has a condo near downtown, and is without question the woman in the pictures https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/5413426.htm?cat=1 Note however her facial expression and that should have been my tip off. Deadfish, everything covered, playing with her phone, lots of NO's, and then had the balls to ask if I tip when finished. He did offer two-girls and it is Pleasure who is also advertising on Eros. I think both are posting on STG as well.

    I am curious why I have not seen much mention of Macie lately. To be honest she always delivers and is as sweet as they come.

    I also never see any mention of Paradise MW https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/6241048.htm?cat=1 If you want a spinner body with huge tits and a great round ass, she is the one. Look-up Brittney White on Pornhub, Paradise MW is your local version. Only downside is everything is covered.

    Alizee is one I love to go to as well but the price point is high. She will do about anything and allows me to blow anywhere I want. I am told I am rather large and she will give it 100% to take it all down which is so hot.

    I will finish for now with a whole hearted agreement with those that are not KendallS fans. Saw her once and was not excited about being pissed on.

    BigRub18 signing off for now.

  13. #13057

    Nun again

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRain  [View Original Post]
    This one is from Sheboygan. I'm wondering if she is to good to be true. I'm not seeing any flag that say she is fake.

    https://sheboygan.skipthegames.com/f...a/756480745611
    Dress her up like a Dominican nun. Have her beat your ass while you shout "Oh Mother Superior! I'm a dirty boy. I promise to be good!" Then have her step on your testicles.

    Am I missing something?

    Coochie (No CBT for this boy) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  14. #13056

    Longtime lurker, infrequent contributor

    I have rarely posted here, but now I am working from home and find I have a bit of time to put a few reviews out there. Like many I am tired of hit and miss and shitty unsafe neighbourhoods offered up by the local talent (less), so I have found myself either sticking to the ones I know provide excellent service, or sometimes treating myself to the talent from Eros as those ladies rarely disappoint. That said, I reached out to and met up with Desire from Eros. She has a condo near downtown, and is without question the woman in the pictures https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/5413426.htm?cat=1 Note however her facial expression and that should have been my tip off. Deadfish, everything covered, playing with her phone, lots of NO's, and then had the balls to ask if I tip when finished. He did offer two-girls and it is Pleasure who is also advertising on Eros. I think both are posting on STG as well.

    I am curious why I have not seen much mention of Macie lately. To be honest she always delivers and is as sweet as they come.

    I also never see any mention of Paradise MW https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/6241048.htm?cat=1 If you want a spinner body with huge tits and a great round ass, she is the one. Look-up Brittney White on Pornhub, Paradise MW is your local version. Only downside is everything is covered.

    Alizee is one I love to go to as well but the price point is high. She will do about anything and allows me to blow anywhere I want. I am told I am rather large and she will give it 100% to take it all down which is so hot.

    I will finish for now with a whole hearted agreement with those that are not KendallS fans. Saw her once and was not excited about being pissed on.

    BigRub18 signing off for now.

  15. #13055

    Mentioned

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipNDip  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/427350589138

    Greetings Gents,

    Has anyone experienced this lady yet? I've exchanged pleasantries with her a few times. She seems nice and possibly legit. Erring on the side of caution, I've been waiting for a review but it's been quiet on her. Please share any info. PM me if you like as well. Thanks fellas!

    FlipN Out.
    She has been mentioned but not sure if anyone has seen her. Mostly remember the area she is in being kinda sketchy. But that may be comfortable for you. I had texted with her a tiny bit 4-6 mo's ago but wasn't feeling what she was saying and didn't get to the point of where she was.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape