Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 19284
-
01-23-21 10:34 #10074Senior Member

Posts: 72Ashleigh
Pretty sure she used to go by the name Ashleigh.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 10:29 #10073Senior Member

Posts: 1030Annabelle
I searched her name and didn't come up with anything but I know I've read or seen something on her. Anyone got the info? Says new and improved in the ad so makes me wonder she either had a bad reputation or got new enhancements https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/984351191673.
-
01-23-21 10:14 #10072Senior Member

Posts: 1030I would like to know also. If she is legit then surly someone has info on her.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 09:58 #10071Senior Member

Posts: 975Seeking info
I've seen this one post for a while, but there's no name in her advo to search TFF. Any info fellas?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/737056624256
-
01-23-21 07:54 #10070Senior Member

Posts: 95Hunny. MIA
Has anyone seen Hunny lately? Great personality. Cute as hell. She roomed with Teena at one time. Saw her about 2 weeks ago at motel near 192 and 95.
-
01-23-21 01:53 #10069Regular Member

Posts: 4Her name is Beverly. Heavy on the candy use. If she likes you, the dream will be good. She likes big tools to play with. If you don't have the tool, she will not be a good provider for you.
Originally Posted by HeyI
[View Original Post]
I know her and her boyfriend, who of course is a scumbag. Decent bbjcim skills. She will however constantly contact you for help.
-
01-23-21 01:42 #10068Regular Member

Posts: 4Information
I have known about 85 percent of the girls on Skip. If you have a question about a provider, please reach out.
I am from Vegas and a long time forum lurker who would quietly laugh at some of the reviews on girls, because in my head, I'm thinking "yup, sounds like her, you have no idea".
-
01-22-21 23:34 #10067Senior Member

Posts: 545Sunny: Got a day job if I remember what RW2 k said; She switched to P-T / limited avail and seems to have fallen off of STg and the like.
Originally Posted by Gramsstud
[View Original Post]
TruGem: Still the BEST Headache relief (IMO) in the county --see her regularly. Still operating out of PalmBay, but only occas sees new clients.
F1.
-
01-22-21 19:24 #10066Regular Member

Posts: 15Cocoa Beach
Staying at Cocoa Beach thru Monday. Any help for a good dream would be great. Thanks.
-
01-22-21 18:31 #10065Senior Member

Posts: 758Big bucks for crap service
I said it a few years ago that the rates are frkin crazy for these druggies.
I still have girls that I use for 60 roses for hh and they text me to start the date.
The main girl who started the 150 hh was the girl Rachel guys where glad to fork out 150 roses so they say in there praising post.
Maybe she was worth it in her mind but not in mine.
Then the rest of the girls started asking for 150 hh and 200 hr thanks to her.
To this day I have forked out 200 for a girl only once and that was for a girl who I say was worth it.
I got BBBJ and bb anal with a oral cleaning after the anal and she was glad to do it that's the kind of girl whos worth it.
I go for performance not looks and this girl had both to boot.
-
01-22-21 15:23 #10064Senior Member

Posts: 141Donation rates
I am in agreement with DJM also! Except I offer 80. Many times, I'll get a text later either saying they accept the 80, or they counter offer 100, which I usually accept and they think they've won.
Originally Posted by Stealth17
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 13:29 #10063Senior Member

Posts: 189Her ad on STG is gone after a day, and I left a text but got no return. I often wonder what is the motivation of these girls who post but never respond, then disappear?
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 11:42 #10062Senior Member

Posts: 65I dreamt I saw her a couple months ago. She was very business like but delivered as promised. In my dream I went to take a trip to Greece. She says in her ad not to discuss anything but then was upset I didn't let her know so she could prepare. I paid for 30 mins but she changed it to a Qv but took me to Greece like I wanted.
Originally Posted by LipShot
[View Original Post]
I've debated repeating but may one day.
I hope this helps.
-
01-22-21 11:37 #10061Senior Member

Posts: 108Agree on Rates
DJM is right. These girls couldn't hold down a min wage job, but they want ridiculous $s for their services, which are usually poor. 100 for hhr is more than generous. 100 hr would be fair. Just MHO.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 10:25 #10060Regular Member

Posts: 22Suga
Posted a few weeks ago. Was a Buick meet to see if she was safe. Met in my car beachside. Appeared to be high or on something. Buick BBBJ, but no CIM. Made a mess and left. Seemed spacey!
Originally Posted by HeyI
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




