Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 898 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 223 273 673 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 13457
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10877

    Almost spooked to sun

    Went Friday to see cookie, always pass by to see how many cars, three but that's not unusual. Out of the corner of my eye, across the street, wpd was sitting across the street way way back on that dirt stone drive. Well that makes me nervous so I passed, parked and watched. 15 minutes passed while I watched from the lot next door to the bike shop, popo just chilling. Pulled out and drove by sun, nobody in there lot but was determined to see cookie, so I drove back and he was still just sitting so I park again and wait. 45 minutes pass and a fellow officer parks next to car number one, really no crack deal going down, speed way not getting robbed, something anything. I'm just about ready to pull the plug on cookie and they finally left, 1 hour and ten minutes later WTF. Hang out a bit longer to make sure the coast was clear then go see cookie. Nothing to report there, good as always with assurance from shi shi that cherry would return next month Phlip P.S. I couldn't sweet talk a slip and slide for my life, weird because everything else was available so odd.

  2. #10876

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakyScotty  [View Original Post]
    I agree with your point and that's on me that I'm not a more regular customer. But, last 2 times I've been to Sunny, I left wishing I had either gone to Tiger or stayed home. Sunny used to be awesome as hell. Now, it's just kind of eh.

    On the other hand, complaining about "I just didn't feel loved" at a spa is like bitching about the food at Denny's. You got fed, didn't you?
    I did see her this afternoon and enjoyed tongueing her pussy for a solid 15 minutes. When I rubbed my shroom on her pussy it was dripping wet and hot when entering her. After having her in doggy and mish I proceeded to go back down on her and got her absolutely shaking. When I slid back in she was more responsive than ever and I enjoyed the finish. Had a few minutes left in the hour and got my head neck and temples rubbed.

  3. #10875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Denny's

    Love that analogy!!

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakyScotty  [View Original Post]
    I agree with your point and that's on me that I'm not a more regular customer. But, last 2 times I've been to Sunny, I left wishing I had either gone to Tiger or stayed home. Sunny used to be awesome as hell. Now, it's just kind of eh.

    On the other hand, complaining about "I just didn't feel loved" at a spa is like bitching about the food at Denny's. You got fed, didn't you?

  4. #10874

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by IOnlyCip  [View Original Post]
    I can say, I have a great time and get great service at Sunny 90+ % of the time. I am a frequent flyer and know the few mamas on rotation. I often think it's a chemistry thing with the provider. IMHO.
    I agree with your point and that's on me that I'm not a more regular customer. But, last 2 times I've been to Sunny, I left wishing I had either gone to Tiger or stayed home. Sunny used to be awesome as hell. Now, it's just kind of eh.

    On the other hand, complaining about "I just didn't feel loved" at a spa is like bitching about the food at Denny's. You got fed, didn't you?

  5. #10873
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Searcher55  [View Original Post]
    That's kind of what I am saying here, more or less.
    Bro's this isn't brain surgery.

    What a lot of young Bucks need to learn this is a game we are playing.

    These woman are all broken young, old, China life, Chinese men hurt them, family they left behind, kids? Use your fuck 'and heads, 100000% head game!

    Try, look good, talk, respect, be polite, ask them about their selves, complements, return visits, then they will spread open their legs! Yes your money, tip's important, but stack the cards in your favor!

    See how many numbers you get then? For take out. Date? Fuck?

  6. #10872
    LOL preach on.

    Quote Originally Posted by IOnlyCip  [View Original Post]
    All of us are ******, the waitress, bartenders or the provider. All working for tips and trying to get all they can out of every patron! The Drs I deal with are the biggest *** on the planet. Gift cards, trips, a trip to the butcher to get the some prime cuts. Always a hand out and looking to be a ***or get whored out. There is my point, it's the world we live in! House, Senate, Mayor, Sheriff all the biggest *** on the planet, all spreading something, maybe not their legs but still spreading something!

  7. #10871

    All I'm saying!

    Quote Originally Posted by Searcher55  [View Original Post]
    That's kind of what I am saying here, more or less.
    All of us are ******, the waitress, bartenders or the provider. All working for tips and trying to get all they can out of every patron! The Drs I deal with are the biggest *** on the planet. Gift cards, trips, a trip to the butcher to get the some prime cuts. Always a hand out and looking to be a ***or get whored out. There is my point, it's the world we live in! House, Senate, Mayor, Sheriff all the biggest *** on the planet, all spreading something, maybe not their legs but still spreading something!

  8. #10870
    That's kind of what I am saying here, more or less.

    Quote Originally Posted by Korman23  [View Original Post]
    Sure, like any business they are going to be all about the $$. But I agree with IOCP, the more you go to a place and they get to know you, especially if they like you, you can often get better treatment, just like being a regular customer at a restaurant. Come on now, this isn't a difficult concept.

  9. #10869
    Quote Originally Posted by Searcher55  [View Original Post]
    Korean / Asian / Chinese woman are all about that cash $. If you go there almost weekly as a known face paying them the green $ only thing they see. And on to the next man they can service. I think the more a man goes to a AMP they tend to be jaded, or fall for a girl of course haha.
    Sure, like any business they are going to be all about the $$. But I agree with IOCP, the more you go to a place and they get to know you, especially if they like you, you can often get better treatment, just like being a regular customer at a restaurant. Come on now, this isn't a difficult concept.

  10. #10868

    It's a chemistry thing with the provider? Nah it's how much of the Tipy to them

    Korean / Asian / Chinese woman are all about that cash $. If you go there almost weekly as a known face paying them the green $ only thing they see. And on to the next man they can service. I think the more a man goes to a AMP they tend to be jaded, or fall for a girl of course haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by IOnlyCip  [View Original Post]
    I can say, I have a great time and get great service at Sunny 90+ % of the time. I am a frequent flyer and know the few mamas on rotation. I often think it's a chemistry thing with the provider. IMHO.

  11. #10867
    Quote Originally Posted by KJoy21  [View Original Post]
    It's the same experience every single time at Sun. Just want to get a big donation and get you out of door as soon as they can. Top it off with rude way of negotiation. I don't mind tipping but they are so rude with the way they push it. I felt totally weird at the end of it and never felt to drive that far for such a horrible experience. I felt it's just me.
    I can say, I have a great time and get great service at Sunny 90+ % of the time. I am a frequent flyer and know the few mamas on rotation. I often think it's a chemistry thing with the provider. IMHO.

  12. #10866

    Sun line up

    Anybody know what the lineup at Sun is? Any recommendations?

  13. #10865

    Sun

    Anybody know if they are requiring you to wear a mask at SUN? Are there girls there wearing a mask?

  14. #10864

    They do that all the time

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakyScotty  [View Original Post]
    Went to Sunny and had the same experience. Masaage wasn't bad. And her tits were pretty great. I didn't mind the pooch but, she did have a flat ass.

    It was rushed and lack luster experience. She never took her mask off. She said her name was Candy.
    It's the same experience every single time at Sun. Just want to get a big donation and get you out of door as soon as they can. Top it off with rude way of negotiation. I don't mind tipping but they are so rude with the way they push it. I felt totally weird at the end of it and never felt to drive that far for such a horrible experience. I felt it's just me.

  15. #10863

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah688  [View Original Post]
    Woke up early this past Saturday and decided to make the trip. Drove by Tiger but too many cars in the lot so I drove the extra mile and a half to Sunny. No cars in the lot so I went in and based on the reports here I asked for Joy. All I have to say is I should have stayed home, the best part of the visit was the massage was halfway decent. I've had three piss poor experiences in Warren and the bottom two have been at Sunny, and I've only been there four times. I could have got the same service for a fraction of the cost and saved some gas in the process. I'm not a bad looking guy, I'm always very clean, and always very respectful. Maybe I caught her on a bad day but I'll never know. When she first came into the room I could see what you guys were talking about. She's definitely better looking and thinner than what we're used to and in the dress her body looked like I hit a grand slam (my opinion on that later). I never got to see her face because she kept the mask on the entire time. To me her body, while nice, was the same as most of the women out there; dress on looked awesome, dress off and it was nice tits, a little loose in the belly, and not much of an ass. She wanted to go from the massage directly the main event but, to my surprise, she didn't object to some DATY which I will admit was nice and she seemed to enjoy it. Forty five minutes in I fill the cover and instead of some more massage she cleans me up and starts handing my clothes, politely rushing me out. Then I heard something I thought I'd never hear in an AMP, "you come back and next time I make it special. " HA! Mamasan ushered me to the door and didn't even ask how my visit was, I told her though. Then she gave me the same line, "next time we make it better. " Not likely. For the record I've had some very nice times with girls at Tiger that have negative feedback here.
    Went to Sunny and had the same experience. Masaage wasn't bad. And her tits were pretty great. I didn't mind the pooch but, she did have a flat ass.

    It was rushed and lack luster experience. She never took her mask off. She said her name was Candy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape